BAUS
    Back on post review re: Optimal
    BAUS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 558

Play The Score: My side of the story

On April 21, 2005 I opened an account at PTS. I did NOT open this account due to the touting of Raiders, but rather because I was hearing from other people that they were getting paid and things were good. So I sent PTS a deposit of $5000 for a 15% bonus. I rolled it over, cashed out roughly the same amount, and was paid promptly to Neteller.

Then I contacted PTS in mid June of 2005 to see if they had any other reload bonuses, and Omar Ayubi offered me a 20% reload if I sent $10,000, and I did so on June 12, 2005.

I ran up the balance to $16,004 by the time they stopped taking wagers. They were declared insolvent a week or so later.

Roberto (TOW) began some legal action in Curacao that didn't really accomplish much, since the owner (Phil the Stiff) has taken off in May, I later learned.

By around mid-July, Roberto had secured bailouts for most of the affected players thru Greek. I'm guessing, but I think it was about 12-15 players that The Greek offered bailouts to. From what I heard it was 100% match bonus, with a 8x roll. I think Legendz bailed out a couple balances that were under $1000 with a similar deal.

Greek wouldn't bail me out because of the size of my balance, and the fact that I had a rather lengthy winning record there. Roberto talked to CRIS and DSI and they wouldn't touch my balance either, for the same reasons.

After this I posted on the SBR forum about my PTS issues, and Bigboydan talked with some bookies, but he ran into the same problem as Roberto: balance was too big for anyone to touch.

Eventually, Roberto suggested I speak to Royal about a bailout. Roberto verified with Royal that my claims were accurate. Royal was going thru their usual turbulent payout problems and forum complaints, but I was desperate and agreed to a 50% bailout. I sent 16k for 8k bonus, 12x roll, and it took me forever to complete that roll. Then later, I sent 8k for a 4k bonus, 12x roll, and completed that too. The whole process took several months.

Of course, I was only bailed out for 75% of my PTS balance, and we all know that a 75% bonus with a 12x roll isn't exactly the same as cash. But I did the best I could under the circumstances.

During this whole PTS debacle, Raiders was posting everywhere saying that he could get players paid, etc. I never bothered contacting Raiders because there was no point. He isn't a miracle worker and there was no chance in hell that he would just be able to come up with 16k for me. And due to his unsavory reputation, I felt it would be better to avoid him altogether.

In no way do I blame Raiders for PTS stiffing me. Perhaps he could have been more truthful in his posts during the time PTS was going under. But the fact remains, it was PTS who stiffed me, (Phil the Stiff and Omar to be exact).

I never signed an "exclusive" with Roberto or anything of that nature. Roberto tried to get me a bail, BBD tried to get me a bail, and I tried to get me a bail.

End of story.

BAUS

raiders72002
    raiders72002's Avatar Become A Pro!

What a bunch of crap. Roberto did not get bailouts for most of the players. He got 6 in Olympic and a couple others elsewhere. I had the majority of the players.

Your balance was not the biggest at PTS bigshot. Everyone got paid 100% of what they were owed from me. Many with less of a rollover than they had left with PTS.

Roberto's reputation is shit. Most of his books in the rookie projest went other. He put some guys in BookTheBet. The owner runs his business from a cigar shop near Chicago.

My reputation is A1 because not one person has been stiffed even if it came out of my own pocket.
    Last edited by raiders72002; 10-19-07 at 02:14 PM.

raiders72002

Baus- I don't kiss and tell but why don't you ask Roberto what your reputation is like? I wish that I could say what he told me about you.

Baus
    During this whole PTS debacle, Raiders was posting everywhere saying that he could get players paid, etc. I never bothered contacting Raiders
    Last edited by raiders72002; 10-19-07 at 02:12 PM.

BAUS

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72002 View Post
    Your balance was not the biggest at PTS bigshot. Everyone got paid 100% of what they were owed from me. Many with less of a rollover than they had left with PTS.
    You mean to tell me that, if I had "come to you" that you would have just shelled out 16 dimes to me?

Cmon now.

BAUS

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good post BAUS. You gave me my laugh of the day with this comment about Raiders:

Quote Originally Posted by BAUS View Post
    Perhaps he could have been more truthful in his posts

Kind of like saying, "Perhaps Richard Simmons could be more heterosexual."

raiders72002

Mudcat and Baus- This is why you guys have terrible reputations with the books.

You are both whiny bonus whores. And yes Baus, you would have been paid. 16 dimes isn't that huge and others got more.

Be realistic, you got sucked in by Roberto and need someone to blame. You need to look no further than the mirror.

raiders72002

So what it comes down to is we have:

Baus- A bonus whore who was once bailed out by Roberto. Roberto knew that he wasn't going to bail out Baus because Baus is a known bonus whore. I guess this is still in stage III.

Mudcat- He and his friends have cried to the forums in the past. They are bonus whores, use referrals and play bad lines.

BAUS

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72002 View Post
    Mudcat and Baus- This is why you guys have terrible reputations with the books.

You are both whiny bonus whores. And yes Baus, you would have been paid. 16 dimes isn't that huge and others got more.

Be realistic, you got sucked in by Roberto and need someone to blame. You need to look no further than the mirror.
    You would have paid me 16k cash out of your own pocket?

I'm not blaming anyone......well, I blame Omar and Phil the Stiff, actually. But I don't blame you Raiders. I blame myself for sending 10 dimes to PTS, but that is the game I play. I got a decent bailout deal from Royal. More or less, all is well. I'm not dwelling on it anymore. I just wanted to set the record straight.

As far as my "reputation" with books, I don't care. Books were cutting my limits and all that stuff when I was playing. I don't bet anymore; I don't care anymore.

BAUS

raiders72002

Baus- No, I wouldn't have paid you 16 dimes out of my own pocket. Your account would have been transferred to another book. No additional deposit would have been required.

Every player was profiled so you would have had a rollover because of the type of player that you are. Exactly how much, I can't say for sure.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

On April 21, 2005 I opened an account at PTS. I did NOT open this account due to the touting of Raiders, but rather because I was hearing from other people that they were getting paid and things were good. So I sent PTS a deposit of $5000 for a 15% bonus. I rolled it over, cashed out roughly the same amount, and was paid promptly to Neteller.

Then I contacted PTS in mid June of 2005 to see if they had any other reload bonuses, and Omar Ayubi offered me a 20% reload if I sent $10,000, and I did so on June 12, 2005.

I ran up the balance to $16,004 by the time they stopped taking wagers. They were declared insolvent a week or so later.

Roberto (TOW) began some legal action in Curacao that didn't really accomplish much, since the owner (Phil the Stiff) has taken off in May, I later learned.

By around mid-July, Roberto had secured bailouts for most of the affected players thru Greek. I'm guessing, but I think it was about 12-15 players that The Greek offered bailouts to. From what I heard it was 100% match bonus, with a 8x roll. I think Legendz bailed out a couple balances that were under $1000 with a similar deal.

Greek wouldn't bail me out because of the size of my balance, and the fact that I had a rather lengthy winning record there. Roberto talked to CRIS and DSI and they wouldn't touch my balance either, for the same reasons.

After this I posted on the SBR forum about my PTS issues, and Bigboydan talked with some bookies, but he ran into the same problem as Roberto: balance was too big for anyone to touch.

Eventually, Roberto suggested I speak to Royal about a bailout. Roberto verified with Royal that my claims were accurate. Royal was going thru their usual turbulent payout problems and forum complaints, but I was desperate and agreed to a 50% bailout. I sent 16k for 8k bonus, 12x roll, and it took me forever to complete that roll. Then later, I sent 8k for a 4k bonus, 12x roll, and completed that too. The whole process took several months.

Of course, I was only bailed out for 75% of my PTS balance, and we all know that a 75% bonus with a 12x roll isn't exactly the same as cash. But I did the best I could under the circumstances.

During this whole PTS debacle, Raiders was posting everywhere saying that he could get players paid, etc. I never bothered contacting Raiders because there was no point. He isn't a miracle worker and there was no chance in hell that he would just be able to come up with 16k for me. And due to his unsavory reputation, I felt it would be better to avoid him altogether.

In no way do I blame Raiders for PTS stiffing me. Perhaps he could have been more truthful in his posts during the time PTS was going under. But the fact remains, it was PTS who stiffed me, (Phil the Stiff and Omar to be exact).

I never signed an "exclusive" with Roberto or anything of that nature. Roberto tried to get me a bail, BBD tried to get me a bail, and I tried to get me a bail.

End of story.

BAUS
    I thought this story was going to end with you saying your balance was stuck at the new Royal. How much did you end up pulling from Royal and when?

BAUS

I took out roughly the same amount (my deposit + the bonus amount). I didn't beat them up or anything. It took some time but I got paid everything from Royal. It worked out, in the end.

BAUS

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

That was one rocky road.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    That was one rocky road.
    Thats putting in rather mildly John.

This was a real bear to even attempt, but I'm just glad to see that Baus finally got this all settled thank god.

BAUS

Fun bump.

BAUS

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fun bump.

BAUS
    So much for me trying to enjoy the football game tonight.

purecarnagge
    purecarnagge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

roflz

is that why BAUS has unprotected sex with Latino women he doesn't know?

raiders72002

Baus is a clown. He's been red-flagged and I'd think he'd even admit it.

BAUS

Yea, some books cut my limits Raiders. But at least I haven't been flagged by Dateline NBC.

BAUS

mathdotcom
    mathdotcom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

Possibly my most favorite thread on SBR

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Ladies turn around and...BUMP BUMP BUMP.

MilfDriller
    MilfDriller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Where is taco nowadays?

Kinda miss that guy.

OmgUrMom
    OmgUrMom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yea, some books cut my limits Raiders. But at least I haven't been flagged by Dateline NBC.

BAUS
    good stuff

BAUS

Always fun to look back at threads like this years later...

BAUS