gdoom
    gdoom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tiger Woods: Fact or Fiction?

Tiger woods is a washed-up golfer suffering from withdrawal from NOT ONLY steroids but his sexual abnormalities as well.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Its more steroids

nothing to do with women

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Unless Dr. Galea is walking thru that door with a syringe......

wal66
    wal66's Avatar Become A Pro!

As a golfer I can relate to injuries and even personal life causing problems in the game. I've obviously never played even remotely to the level of a PGA professional but it takes time to get the body right and often times even much longer to get the mind right.

Tiger appears to have lost his focus more than anything else. When his father was alive he kept Tiger's eye on the prize and sense that time either Tiger doesn't have someone he respects enough to keep him focused or he just doesn't care.

Look at him in recent interviews as opposed to back when he was on top, he doesn't even speak with the same determination. He says the same things but there is no conviction in his voice.

Is he washed up, time will tell but if he can find whatever motivation he once had the guy still has the game to return to form. Maybe not the same as before but still better than most.

Personally I am glad for the other players out there because I hated how the media always made everything about Tiger, I would however like to see him regain his drive and see how some of these new players can match up.

forloveofthegame
    forloveofthegame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

lol at the old "losers limp" today.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

that fire he had as been put out. who knows if that desire will come back.

gdoom
    gdoom's Avatar Become A Pro!

he is a piece of work thats for sure, I still like him though..

LarrysKid
    LarrysKid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1479

I hope he can get out of this slump that he is in. He makes watching golf interesting when he is on his game.