Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Things that piss you off

Post your spewing hatred of people/things you run into during everyday life.

I will share my annoyances with you on a daily basis. I could write an entire book just on other drivers antics. This thread is not just for other drivers though.

I think I will start off with people who do the speed limit in the fast lane. I think that they are number one on my list of most hated. It seriously should be part of the driving test....

Question 1.) If you are driving in the left hand lane and there is no other automobiles in front of you but there is a line of cars behind you, what should you do?

No multiple choice on this one. I'll fill you in on the answer. GET THE FUK OUT OF THE WAY! If you have no one in front of you, you should be in the right lane . You are the people that cause accidents by everyone slamming on their brakes because you are fuking up the flow of traffic. Fuk off and die!

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

a little "what grinds my gears" segment

u no wat really grinds my gears? you america. **** u!(family guy)

OmgUrMom
    OmgUrMom's Avatar Become A Pro!

They are helping to police the highway and keep people going the speed limit or under. They are almost as good as a police officer. They should make you happy, not pissed off. I suggest we give these people a helpful citizen award.

Patrick McIrish
    Patrick McIrish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

People that go to the cinema area of the gym then decide they want to talk to their buddy during the whole movie.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

People who super-size their orders at McDonald's and when they throw away their trash half the fries are not eaten.

Grandmaster B
    Retired
    Grandmaster B's Avatar Become A Pro!

people that care more about money than their own children

people that are worried about what everyone else is doing

FreeFall
    FreeFall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2391

people who match my offers with 5 cents or 28 cents. What the **** is the point of even betting. I wish they had a minimum. I'd rather have no match than getting change. It's like tipping your server nickels and quarters.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11965

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    People who super-size their orders at McDonald's and when they throw away their trash half the fries are not eaten.
    going along with this, people who order diet drinks with their super-sized meals. its like trying to be healthy but half assing it

fsugolf
    fsugolf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

people driving while on the cell phone, reading the paper and drinking coffee at the same time

Dad

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    going along with this, people who order diet drinks with their super-sized meals. its like trying to be healthy but half assing it
    These are the same fat fuks at the buffet that eat like 12 piled up plates of food and then have the balls to bitch about their weight.

OmgUrMom

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    well it's better than not having a diet drink rite? Just because they are ordering a diet drink does not mean they are claiming to go on a diet. I know a few people who actually like the taste of diet pop better, I think that is crazy but its what they like.

mr. leisure
    mr. leisure's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33110

dog the bounty hunter and extended trashy family

the kardashian family

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    Post your spewing hatred of people/things you run into during everyday life.

I will share my annoyances with you on a daily basis. I could write an entire book just on other drivers antics. This thread is not just for other drivers though.

I think I will start off with people who do the speed limit in the fast lane. I think that they are number one on my list of most hated. It seriously should be part of the driving test....

Question 1.) If you are driving in the left hand lane and there is no other automobiles in front of you but there is a line of cars behind you, what should you do?

No multiple choice on this one. I'll fill you in on the answer. GET THE FUK OUT OF THE WAY! If you have no one in front of you, you should be in the right lane . You are the people that cause accidents by everyone slamming on their brakes because you are fuking up the flow of traffic. Fuk off and die!
    In most states this is grounds for a traffic ticket. The offense is "failure to stay right." It is based on a distance traveled (think it is 3mi in NY) w/o overtaking another motorist.

Jiggy Fly
    I got soul but I'm not a soldier!!
    Jiggy Fly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Got into trouble 2 years ago at my job and almost got fired. My union hooked me up with a last chance agreement. Basically, it's like probation. Gotta be good, no call outs, can't be late, all that petty shit. Could only call out for emergency and have good a excuse with documentation. Lasts for 2 years and is over on April 12th. The agreement was not in the computers only on paper. We get a new supervisor a few months ago and she has no clue about it. Only way she can find out about it is to call human resources and have them dig it up. So I called out a few times. She won't know, right? Well lastnight, my dikhead of a friend who is also a supervisor, who I fukin bust my ass for so all the mail gets done, work through breaks and lunches when he's in a jam, go to the store for him to so he can stuff his fat diabetic ass, tells her, "You know he's on a last chance agreement". FUKIN DIK!!!! Now she's all up on it looking for the documents and calling me in the office telling me she's gonna look into it. 400 POUND FAT FUK!!! FUK YOU!!! Now my job at the PO could be in jeopardy. 5 days left to go after 2 years and I would be in the clear and he does this shit. THAT IS WHAT'S PISSING ME OFF RIGHT NOW!!

Thanks for listening. I needed that.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

ouch Jiggy that sucks

Jiggy Fly

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    ouch Jiggy that sucks
    Sure does. I calmed down for most of the day but now I'm worked up again. Fuked up part is I thought he was my boy. He's not even a full pledge supervisor. He's a 2O4B (AKA - acting supervisor) that they pulled out of craft cause they are short handed. UGGH!!! I'm gonna go do some bong hits!!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Slow moving people annoy me period

Non thinkers annoy me also

OmgUrMom

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Slow moving people annoy me period

Non thinkers annoy me also
    completely agree with JJ here.

ahh slow moving people that is one of mine, nothing worse than when your stuck behind some fukk moving 1 mph

so many people also believe EVERYTHING they are told, its pathetic, they never think to question it whatsoever.

jlgarciaiii22
    jlgarciaiii22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3722

Internet Tough Guys

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

everything

OmgUrMom

hot women avatars, it just reminds me of another hot chick that I'm not banging
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Dex17

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Country music

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Waiters who ask me how is my dinner when my mouth is full with food.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Guys who make threads like "Things that piss you off" piss me off

RageWizard
    RageWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!

Waiters who ask me how is my dinner when my mouth is full with food.
    or 3 seconds after they gave it to you.

Jiggy Fly

When I pull up to a drive-thru at a fast food joint and they ask to take my order before my car is even stopped!!! Haven't even glanced at the menu yet!!! WTF!!!

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Kids under 10 on airplanes, it should be mandatory any child under 10 needs to be sedated before the plane takes off,JMO.

later

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

People who buy the jumbo size bottle tylenol pills with 1000 pills per bottle at Sam's Club that expire in 12 months.

Dad

People who buy the jumbo size bottle tylenol pills with 1000 pills per bottle at Sam's Club that expire in 12 months.
    Thats a bargain for us drinkers.

Unicorn7
    Unicorn7's Avatar Become A Pro!

jerks who dont pull into the intersection when turning left on green lights with oncoming traffic

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

People who scream when they lift weights at the gym like they are in labor.

jayroy25
    jayroy25's Avatar Become A Pro!

police cars that follow u all the way home for no apparent reason.

jayroy25

losin a bet cuz 70% free throw shooter cant make his fukin shots

jayroy25

goin 35mph in a 40.like 40 isnt slow enough

Dad

Quote Originally Posted by Unicorn7 View Post
    jerks who dont pull into the intersection when turning left on green lights with oncoming traffic
    I hear ya. And what about the douchebag who cannot merge onto a highway via a entrance ramp. By the time you hit the end of that ramp you better be at highway speed ready to merge in. You stupid mother fukers who hit the end of the ramp doing 25 cause you are a pussy who doesn't know how to drive are just fuking everyone else up. You cannot merge into 60 MPH traffic doing 25, Get that through your thick fuking skull. One of two things normally happen...

Option 1.) you merge in anyway and almost get rear ended by highway traffic who has to slam on their brakes to avoid hitting your retarded ass.

Option 2.) You become one of those fuking idiots who come to a dead stop at the end of the ramp waiting for a huge clearance while fuking up everyone behind you from merging normally. Fuk you , I hope you get gonorrhea and die!

1234 Last