PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post
    so he's the tallest midget? great. every W the eagles had last season was against non-playoff teams. every L the eagles had last season was against playoff teams.
    You sound like one who has a guided mind,remember this though,its not your fault you were brain washed beyond all recognition at such a young age

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    You sound like one who has a guided mind,remember this though,its not your fault you were brain washed beyond all recognition at such a young age
    excellent ad hominen response (look it up).

I like McNabb-I went to Syracuse-but he's tremendously overrated. Sorry if you don't agree and/or can't back up your point of view.

PAULYPOKER

Mentioning midget tells me enough about yourself to not have a debate with someone of your level

JW Cash
    JW Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dont know whats worse....McNabb or Redskins....They could still pick Clausen...

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

McNabb and the Eagles beat the Giants twice and the Redskins twice. But then again they lost to the Cowboys three times and the Raiders once.

LUCKYCHUCK
    LUCKYCHUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 29057

Seems like the redskins thin k he is the answer. Take it from an eagles fan, he is not there answer.

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

just heard the desean jackson interview he did not seem to upset McNabb was leaving

toober89
    toober89's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'd say hes an above average qb considering hes lead his team to 5 nfc championships in 10 years...

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigley View Post
    just heard the desean jackson interview he did not seem to upset McNabb was leaving

EXACTLY!!!!

One only has to listen to that interview to get a glimpse of why MCNABB is average at best...........especially at this stage in his career.

Don't get me wrong, very good QB(never great) for many years...........only average now and a pain in the clubhouse.

Philly fans should and are rejoicing.

TheAccountant
    TheAccountant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Before this trade went through, I was really wondering who would even want McNabb. He was an excellent quarterback, but I think he comes off like he doesn't really care, and has slipped a lot since losing his mobility. Trading him in the division seems like a mistake though - it might just light a fire under McNabb.

Guess Washington needed a washed up QB to complement all those old backs

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    EXACTLY!!!!

One only has to listen to that interview to get a glimpse of why MCNABB is average at best...........especially at this stage in his career.

Don't get me wrong, very good QB(never great) for many years...........only average now and a pain in the clubhouse.

not that i disagree about him being avg at this point in career(probably so) but these same Philly fans also were pissed they didnt draft ricky williams so when i hear they are rejoicing about this move forgive me if i think just maybe most of them dont got a clue what is good for there team

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by TheAccountant View Post
    Before this trade went through, I was really wondering who would even want McNabb. He was an excellent quarterback, but I think he comes off like he doesn't really care, and has slipped a lot since losing his mobility. Trading him in the division seems like a mistake though - it might just light a fire under McNabb. Guess Washington needed a washed up QB to complement all those old backs
    Of course he doesn't care about Philly would you if you were him????

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2476

Very average QB, ESPECIALLY at this stage of his career.

Another f ucking blunder by the Redskins organization, which has been a common theme of theirs for the past 15 years or so.
    think redskins have some of the dumbest owners and gms of all times.i hope campbell gets a job in there division and comes back and beats their ass.they are the joke of the nfl[next to the raiders]

luclongley
    luclongley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3712

brady, roethlisberger, manning, schaub (maybe), rivers, romo (maybe), other manning (maybe), favre, rodgers, brees. I'm trying to think of other qb's I'd rather have than him for the next 2-3 years. By my accounts, he's a top 10 qb, that's pretty good
    Points Awarded:

slacker00 gave luclongley 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    not that i disagree about him being avg at this point in career(probably so) but these same Philly fans also were pissed they didnt draft ricky williams so when i hear they are rejoicing about this move forgive me if i think just maybe most of them dont got a clue what is good for there team
    It's probably a good move for both teams.

Eagles have a solid 1-2 punch in Kolb-Vick, plus the draft picks from the Skins.

Skins got a solid starter and leader in McNabb on a team that needs that.

trixtrix
    trixtrix's Avatar Become A Pro!

wash imo improved via addition through subtraction, giants got weaker b/c instead of improving their def they got rid of the only def player who was worth the price they're paying for him. eagles under a new qb no matter how talented will progress at a slower rate respective to last year. a change up in management and star players can't hurt a team w/ nothing but upside. i think it's worth a small prop on winning the nfc east for wash when the time comes if i can get the same price as last year.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11653

Quote Originally Posted by trixtrix View Post
    wash imo improved via addition through subtraction, giants got weaker b/c instead of improving their def they got rid of the only def player who was worth the price they're paying for him. eagles under a new qb no matter how talented will progress at a slower rate respective to last year. a change up in management and star players can't hurt a team w/ nothing but upside. i think it's worth a small prop on winning the nfc east for wash when the time comes if i can get the same price as last year.
    that would be an excellent future if you can find the right price

the skins wont necessarily be a darkhorse to win the division, but most experts are still very high on Dallas. And when most experts agree, well...

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by luclongley View Post
    brady, roethlisberger, manning, schaub (maybe), rivers, romo (maybe), other manning (maybe), favre, rodgers, brees. I'm trying to think of other qb's I'd rather have than him for the next 2-3 years. By my accounts, he's a top 10 qb, that's pretty good
    This is nothing more than a wish list from Fantasy land

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

so he's the tallest midget? great.

every W the eagles had last season was against non-playoff teams.

every L the eagles had last season was against playoff teams.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-27-15 at 10:47 AM. Reason: image does not exist

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

EXACTLY!!!!

He was never very good. He hid behind a dominating defense for years that put him in position to score each and every game. He never had one solid playoff game in his history and when the Eagles were winning the nfc go check out how bad the NFC was and who the coaches were. the guy should thank the ground he walks on that he wasn't drafted where Tim Couch and Akil Smith were cause those two were drafted by teams with awful defenses and that is why they didnt succeed. If Mcnab was drafted by Cleve or cincy back then he would have been out of the league. When everyone was talking about how great he was he got injured and AJ Feely came in and did the exact same thing McNab did. He hid behind a dominating defense and went 6-1. The one lone loss wasw an Aikers shank which would have made them 7-0

icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

so he's the tallest midget? great.

every W the eagles had last season was against non-playoff teams.

every L the eagles had last season was against playoff teams.
    Did not realize the Eagles did not beat a playoff team, since they beat a lot of teams that were in contention at the time.

However you missed the L to Oakland. But that doesn't effect your point.

Also, the last time the Eagles had a quarterback who could be considered "great" they were wearing leather helmets.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11732

He is average but that is still better than Campbell.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

McNabb sucks ass, I blame Andy Reid and his stupid offense too, Andy Reid is shit and a bad father too!
    Last edited by Scorpion; 04-07-10 at 08:31 PM.

PAULYPOKER

Instant success: just add Shanahan/Mcnabb

Washington Redskins coach Mike Shanahan, left, stands with new quarterback Donovan McNabb during an introductory news conference at Redskins Park on Tuesday, April 6, 2010, in Ashburn, Va.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-27-15 at 10:47 AM. Reason: image does not exist

tbird509
    tbird509's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3256

mcnabb is the better option over campbell,thats what it boils down to

FishFace5
    FishFace5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

This is another terrible thread fishhead.
    Completely inaccurate.
    Define average in your next post please.
    Mcnabb is a top 10 QB hands down. No questions asked.
    Mcnabb is better than cambell today and will still be better than cambell in 2 or 3 years.
    Anybody wanna bet that Kobb is a HUGE flop. Eagles will finish last in that division next year.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by FishFace5 View Post
    This is another terrible thread fishhead. Completely inaccurate. Define average in your next post please. Mcnabb is a top 10 QB hands down. No questions asked. Mcnabb is better than cambell today and will still be better than cambell in 2 or 3 years. Anybody wanna bet that Kobb is a HUGE flop. Eagles will finish last in that division next year.
    He is allowed to start controversy cause this brings up post count his only goal

RJ89
    RJ89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1741

It's stupid that the Eagles traded him within the division, because it will make the Redskins at least a little better for the next couple of years.

Fishhead

Ask the majority of EAGLES fans what they think of MCNABB as a QB right now????

PLEASE, AVERAGE...........AT BEST!!!

MIDDLE OF THE ROAD QB IN THE NFL RIGHT NOW.........AND THE NFL SUCKS FOR QB's AS MUCH AS EVER!

MCNABB..........LMFAO..........PLEEEEEEE Z.

Fishhead

Rated a VERY GENEROUS 15th by this writer...............

http://dallascowboystimes.com/2010/0...ower-rankings/

AVERAGE, AT BEST, WHY IS THIS SO HARD TO COMPREHEND??????????????

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2287

Everyone say dumb Eagles....I don't think so you have to remember what made McNabb good is gone....Westbrook. He saved Mcnabbs bacon more times then I can remember. Trading mcNabb at this point makes sense 33 on the downward trend plus no Westbrook will make his skills seem like they went in the toilet. I like the move Eagles they got something where in a year or 2 they got cok

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by FishFace5 View Post
    This is another terrible thread fishhead. Completely inaccurate. Define average in your next post please. Mcnabb is a top 10 QB hands down. No questions asked. Mcnabb is better than cambell today and will still be better than cambell in 2 or 3 years. Anybody wanna bet that Kobb is a HUGE flop. Eagles will finish last in that division next year.
    Hey fish I give up these guys are just to thick they have a one track mind

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    Everyone say dumb Eagles....I don't think so you have to remember what made McNabb good is gone....Westbrook. He saved Mcnabbs bacon more times then I can remember. Trading mcNabb at this point makes sense 33 on the downward trend plus no Westbrook will make his skills seem like they went in the toilet. I like the move Eagles they got something where in a year or 2 they got cok
    All you Eagle fans have to do is drop your worthless franchise and become Steeler fans then and only then will you be able to experience what winning is like

Durden
    May the Schwarzt be with you!
    Durden's Avatar Become A Pro!

McAverage

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

if mcnabb is average, i can think off about 20 other starting QBs that are worse.

First 12345 ... Last