SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Copied this thread to the Private Zone in case there is some more name calling to do.

trixtrix
    trixtrix's Avatar Become A Pro!

were there any resolutions to schanky's case?

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

nybigapple
    nybigapple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

What's the point of hacking into someone's account and placing a bet? There's no real benefit for the hacker, or am I not seeing something? Sure you get to place bets with the person's account, but you can't take any of the wins. Payment information is usually verified and I'm assuming difficult to change. A check takes time, if you use an instant payment debit card system, you wouldn't have the debit card... Am I missing something?

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Quote Originally Posted by nybigapple View Post
    What's the point of hacking into someone's account and placing a bet? There's no real benefit for the hacker, or am I not seeing something? Sure you get to place bets with the person's account, but you can't take any of the wins. Payment information is usually verified and I'm assuming difficult to change. A check takes time, if you use an instant payment debit card system, you wouldn't have the debit card... Am I missing something?

No very insecure, If someone has your account info they can do book to book transfer, interaccount transfer, or dump poker chips. But still you would be able to tell the book what happened afterwards.

First 1234