1. #1
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 82,802
    Betpoints: 11204

    Orlando Magic +3.5

    I feel pretty good about this bet, Denver Nuggets kinda suck on the road and have a losing record 3-4. Orlando is solid at home 4-2 and has been blowing out teams lately. On a 4 game winning streak.

    I know this is a back to back game for the Magic but they have proven to win games on back to back. Young legs.

    ON IT!


    https://www.espn.com/nba/game/_/gameId/401584854



    https://www.rotowire.com/basketball/...php?id=2591082
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-22-23 at 02:54 PM.

  2. #2
    Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-12
    Posts: 32,949
    Betpoints: 4661

    Get em Jibs

  3. #3
    Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 17,806
    Betpoints: 2666

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I feel pretty good about this bet, Denver Nuggets kinda suck on the road and have a losing record 3-4. Orlando is solid at home 4-2 and has been blowing out teams lately. On a 4 game winning streak.

    I know this is a back to back game for the Magic but they have proven to win games on back to back. Young legs.

    ON IT!


    https://www.espn.com/nba/game/_/gameId/401584854



    https://www.rotowire.com/basketball/...php?id=2591082
    And that's why I'm backing off. Won with them yesterday so no need for me to hit them back up again. With that said... get that win! Good luck!

  4. #4
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 82,802
    Betpoints: 11204

    Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    And that's why I'm backing off. Won with them yesterday so no need for me to hit them back up again. With that said... get that win! Good luck!
    I won with them yesterday as well.

    I liked what I saw. Denver is a beast at home but not so good on the road. It could be a close game though but I don't see Denver blowing them out. Magic are playing solid ball right now and especially at home. We'll see what happens?

  5. #5
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 82,802
    Betpoints: 11204

    I got this shit! Come on show me the Magic!

    https://www.espn.com/nba/game/_/gameId/401584854

  6. #6
    Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-12
    Posts: 32,949
    Betpoints: 4661

    tight

  7. #7
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 82,802
    Betpoints: 11204

    Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    tight
    Very tight!



  8. #8
    Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-12
    Posts: 32,949
    Betpoints: 4661

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Very tight!


    2 minutes to go 1 point game

  9. #9
    Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-12
    Posts: 32,949
    Betpoints: 4661

    unless OT you got this. good call Jibby

  10. #10
    Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-12
    Posts: 32,949
    Betpoints: 4661

    just saw that J. Murray was out. more of a reason to like Orlando

  11. #11
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 82,802
    Betpoints: 11204

    Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    unless OT you got this. good call Jibby
    Thank you for the forum support Easy. Pulled this one out in the end. Cash it!


    https://www.espn.com/nba/game/_/gameId/401584854


    Points Awarded:

    bjb7223 gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  12. #12
    bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-03-12
    Posts: 10,133
    Betpoints: 8707

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Thank you for the forum support Easy. Pulled this one out in the end. Cash it!
    https://www.espn.com/nba/game/_/gameId/401584854


    Good call

  13. #13
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 21,630
    Betpoints: 1503

    Jibbby, post a picture of your thanksgiving spread. Are you serving less fortunate food at the homeless shelter?

  14. #14
    19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-22-09
    Posts: 17,685
    Betpoints: 10257

    Congrats Jibbbby!!

Top