1. #1
    johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-21-15
    Posts: 25,105
    Betpoints: 170

    Alcatraz live +300

    On it

    down 0-2 sets to med

  2. #2
    johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-21-15
    Posts: 25,105
    Betpoints: 170

    Anyone ?

    I like my chances at 3-1 odds

  3. #3
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 46,401
    Betpoints: 12813

    Alcarez is starting to turn it up. Good Luck JV.

  4. #4
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 46,401
    Betpoints: 12813

    Alcarez is now -108

    Nice call JV. Can he finish?

  5. #5
    cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 45,358
    Betpoints: 93

    jj gold says thank you

  6. #6
    johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-21-15
    Posts: 25,105
    Betpoints: 170

    Not over

  7. #7
    cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 45,358
    Betpoints: 93

    u can get it live +900 psi

  8. #8
    johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-21-15
    Posts: 25,105
    Betpoints: 170

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    u can get it live +900 psi
    I got +850

    just need this break

  9. #9
    cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 45,358
    Betpoints: 93

    good try, very exciting last game

  10. #10
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 93,421
    Betpoints: 10359

    Did you win?

    Of course not.

    Guess what?

    +310 won but it was the other guy.
    Points Awarded:

    mjsuax13 gave lakerboy 310 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  11. #11
    bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-03-12
    Posts: 9,852
    Betpoints: 8238

    August 21st Ravens -130 loss
    August 31st Florida Gators +170 loss
    September 1st Central Michigan +425 loss
    September 7th Detroit Lions +180 won
    September 8th Alcaraz live +300 loss
    September 8th Alcaraz live +850 loss
    Johnny's record 1-5-0
    Fade Record 5-1-0, Units: +1.16
    Fade Record(only spreads) 3-1-0, Units: +1.73

  12. #12
    Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-09-11
    Posts: 28,087
    Betpoints: 13786

    Close but no cigar
    Last edited by Jayvegas420; 09-09-23 at 06:52 AM.

  13. #13
    johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-21-15
    Posts: 25,105
    Betpoints: 170

    Quote Originally Posted by bjb7223 View Post
    August 21st Ravens -130 loss
    August 31st Florida Gators +170 loss
    September 1st Central Michigan +425 loss
    September 7th Detroit Lions +180 won
    September 8th Alcaraz live +300 loss
    September 8th Alcaraz live +850 loss
    Johnny's record 1-5-0
    Fade Record 5-1-0, Units: +1.16
    Fade Record(only spreads) 3-1-0, Units: +1.73
    Wow ur gonna count the +850 against me cus I mentioned it in a post

    u r being pretty hard on me here

    no matter I am about to go off this weekend

  14. #14
    bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-03-12
    Posts: 9,852
    Betpoints: 8238

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Wow ur gonna count the +850 against me cus I mentioned it in a post

    u r being pretty hard on me here

    no matter I am about to go off this weekend
    you said you got +850 in a post above, so how im I being harsh to you?

  15. #15
    nyrb
    nyrb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-12-19
    Posts: 42
    Betpoints: 81

    Not the worst value, he takes one of those break points at the end and like swings massively

  16. #16
    johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-21-15
    Posts: 25,105
    Betpoints: 170

    Quote Originally Posted by bjb7223 View Post
    you said you got +850 in a post above, so how im I being harsh to you?
    Alright then

    but I expect any live odd I post included now

  17. #17
    texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-05-09
    Posts: 9,726
    Betpoints: 6487

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Alright then

    but I expect any live odd I post included now
    You say this as though itís going to work out in your favor

  18. #18
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 81,579
    Betpoints: 2259

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Alright then

    but I expect any live odd I post included now
    Yeah don't post it if you don't bet it live. Cause if it loses you say you didn't bet it but if it wins you get credit for an air bet.

  19. #19
    johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-21-15
    Posts: 25,105
    Betpoints: 170

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Yeah don't post it if you don't bet it live. Cause if it loses you say you didn't bet it but if it wins you get credit for an air bet.
    Not an air but but a small bet

    whatever tho

Top