1. #1
    flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-06-06
    Posts: 41,210
    Betpoints: 1478

    Attention: GauchoJake aka Gaucho Loco aka Ese Loco

    Gabe Vincent has made us all proud to be where we are from and what we represent. God Bless him!

  2. #2
    gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-17-10
    Posts: 33,337
    Betpoints: 13153

    Horale carnal he is the next gaucho in line for a world title. His number will hang in the Thunderdome!

  3. #3
    flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-06-06
    Posts: 41,210
    Betpoints: 1478

    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Horale carnal he is the next gaucho in line for a world title. His number will hang in the Thunderdome!
    Lets hope! Brian Shaw is grinning ear to ear now along with Eric Mcarthur

  4. #4
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 20,119
    Betpoints: 1507

    I love the nba guys like Vincent and Reaves. They get an opportunity after not being drafted and do great things with it. Congrats- you guys should be proud. Iím visiting Santa Barbara this summer with my family and would love to send my kids to college there someday.

  5. #5
    flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-06-06
    Posts: 41,210
    Betpoints: 1478

    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    I love the nba guys like Vincent and Reaves. They get an opportunity after not being drafted and do great things with it. Congrats- you guys should be proud. I’m visiting Santa Barbara this summer with my family and would love to send my kids to college there someday.
    You would be making a wise decision. You will not find a better location for a campus in the country, as well as Santa Barbara City College as well. But UCSB is a gem and right on the beach. Amazing school and nothing not to like. Plus a few legendary posters from SBR went there as well.

  6. #6
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 20,119
    Betpoints: 1507

    Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    You would be making a wise decision. You will not find a better location for a campus in the country, as well as Santa Barbara City College as well. But UCSB is a gem and right on the beach. Amazing school and nothing not to like. Plus a few legendary posters from SBR went there as well.
    Love if. Iíve been there a few times. Amazing spot. My two boys are excited to visit this summer. Iím there for business and extending the stay.

  7. #7
    flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-06-06
    Posts: 41,210
    Betpoints: 1478

    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Love if. I’ve been there a few times. Amazing spot. My two boys are excited to visit this summer. I’m there for business and extending the stay.
    I hope they go there, it will always have a special place in my heart. I am born and raised in Santa Barbara and spent 38 years there. I still go back once or twice a year.

  8. #8
    Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-24-10
    Posts: 25,826
    Betpoints: 10291

    any latinas in need?

  9. #9
    gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-17-10
    Posts: 33,337
    Betpoints: 13153

    My daughter's first choice for schools is UCSB which would be an awesome legacy for the family. Her mom went to that trash school UCR so thank god she doesn't want to go there lol.

  10. #10
    flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-06-06
    Posts: 41,210
    Betpoints: 1478

    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    My daughter's first choice for schools is UCSB which would be an awesome legacy for the family. Her mom went to that trash school UCR so thank god she doesn't want to go there lol.
    Santa Barbara City College is amazing too, love the location, you won't find any better.

  11. #11
    flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-06-06
    Posts: 41,210
    Betpoints: 1478

    Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    any latinas in need?
    Always in need

  12. #12
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 20,119
    Betpoints: 1507

    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    My daughter's first choice for schools is UCSB which would be an awesome legacy for the family. Her mom went to that trash school UCR so thank god she doesn't want to go there lol.
    Nice. I hope she goes. UCR can eat it.

  13. #13
    KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-11-19
    Posts: 8,160
    Betpoints: 4418

    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Love if. Iíve been there a few times. Amazing spot. My two boys are excited to visit this summer. Iím there for business and extending the stay.
    Most highly populated square mile west of the Mississippi..
    Not a spot to send a daughter but the boys will have a blast.

  14. #14
    flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-06-06
    Posts: 41,210
    Betpoints: 1478

    UCSB is proud today! Gabe Vincent going to the finals!!!!!!!!

  15. #15
    gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-17-10
    Posts: 33,337
    Betpoints: 13153

    Gaucho Gabe!

  16. #16
    flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-06-06
    Posts: 41,210
    Betpoints: 1478

    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Gaucho Gabe!
    Move over Brian Shaw there is a new Sheriff in town!

  17. #17
    bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-03-12
    Posts: 9,355
    Betpoints: 7624

    Gabe is unbelievable again

  18. #18
    flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-06-06
    Posts: 41,210
    Betpoints: 1478

    Gaucho Gabe!!!!!!!!!!!

  19. #19
    deltgen
    deltgen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-31-10
    Posts: 865
    Betpoints: 4522

    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Her mom went to that trash school UCR
    Eeeeeeasy there gaucho! There are some Riverside residents on this site (including yours truly). Honestly, downtown Riverside has come miles and miles in the last 20 years or so. Come on down this way, let me change your mind and the first drink is on me.
    Points Awarded:

    gauchojake gave deltgen 9 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  20. #20
    gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-17-10
    Posts: 33,337
    Betpoints: 13153

    Quote Originally Posted by deltgen View Post
    Eeeeeeasy there gaucho! There are some Riverside residents on this site (including yours truly). Honestly, downtown Riverside has come miles and miles in the last 20 years or so. Come on down this way, let me change your mind and the first drink is on me.
    Thank you for the offer sir. I'm kidding about Riverside, I'm very close with many of my wife's friends who went to school there and actually almost went there myself.

    We drive by on the way out to La Quinta a few times a year and it's definitely grown up.

  21. #21
    DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-30-08
    Posts: 82,762
    Betpoints: 31668

    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Thank you for the offer sir. I'm kidding about Riverside, I'm very close with many of my wife's friends who went to school there
    .
    Gaucher, post some nudes.

    Or at least thong pics.

  22. #22
    pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-03-19
    Posts: 8,738
    Betpoints: 24824

    Good to see Dagger back. I thought the Banditos got him on the way back from San Antonio.

    Also. A thong can not contain the Gooch.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

  23. #23
    ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-04-11
    Posts: 28,693
    Betpoints: 22988

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Gaucher, post some nudes.

    Or at least thong pics.
    Daggles, welcome back. Hope all is good.

    Can only imagine that you were off shooting videos. Hope Angela is doing well.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

  24. #24
    flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-06-06
    Posts: 41,210
    Betpoints: 1478

    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Thank you for the offer sir. I'm kidding about Riverside, I'm very close with many of my wife's friends who went to school there and actually almost went there myself.

    We drive by on the way out to La Quinta a few times a year and it's definitely grown up.
    Riverside reps the 19th letter so there are no issues with them. We are all under the same flag

  25. #25
    gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-17-10
    Posts: 33,337
    Betpoints: 13153

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Gaucher, post some nudes.

    Or at least thong pics.
    Those days are long gone pal.

  26. #26
    flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-06-06
    Posts: 41,210
    Betpoints: 1478

    No show tonight Gaucho Gabe

Top