ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3515

BetMGM Free Bet Twice Per Week

*title is wrong re: weds and suns (heard that on the radio...i checked my history and I seem to get them every saturday and then other random days)

I get $50 every couple of days. I dont know exactly what it is but it seems like every Saturday and then some weekdays. I'll take it. From may 13th to june 7th is the promo. Would like to know what others get, I'm assuming its based on play but maybe its based on tier? I'm mgm gold.
    Last edited by Optional; 05-27-23 at 10:26 PM. Reason: fix title

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Got 2 the past week.. I just blow them on crazy parlays

hustledouble
    hustledouble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1911

I'm up $1,290.39 on BetMGM since January 1, 2022 and also Gold Rewards Tier for the last six months or so. I also get free bet offers every couple of days, but mine are only for $5. I usually just throw them on a long-shot parlay after I've closed out the rest of my card for the day.

A couple months back someone told me if you are a regular MGM player and empty out your account (withdraw your money) and leave the account empty and dormant for 3-4 days, you will often get a 100% deposit match with 1x rollover in your promotional e-mails. So I tried it, and it has worked for me 3 times (out of 3). I doubt you could churn this continuously, but if you do it once a month or so, at least for now, it seems they are automated. Prob. puts you a little more under the magnifying glass though if you run them up.

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by hustledouble View Post
    I'm up $1,290.39 on BetMGM since January 1, 2022 and also Gold Rewards Tier for the last six months or so. I also get free bet offers every couple of days, but mine are only for $5. I usually just throw them on a long-shot parlay after I've closed out the rest of my card for the day.

A couple months back someone told me if you are a regular MGM player and empty out your account (withdraw your money) and leave the account empty and dormant for 3-4 days, you will often get a 100% deposit match with 1x rollover in your promotional e-mails. So I tried it, and it has worked for me 3 times (out of 3). I doubt you could churn this continuously, but if you do it once a month or so, at least for now, it seems they are automated. Prob. puts you a little more under the magnifying glass though if you run them up.
    I used to get deposit bonuses often on there, usually 50%. From like jan-march i got a bunch. Since then nothing, and my account has been empty since around that time.

hustledouble
    hustledouble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1911

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    I used to get deposit bonuses often on there, usually 50%. From like jan-march i got a bunch. Since then nothing, and my account has been empty since around that time.

Interesting. Thanks for the info. Perhaps there is just a set number of deposit bonuses they doll out, or perhaps there is something about your account/play style or mine that makes our experiences different. Since my experience on the bonus bets is different than OP, I'm guessing there is just a lot of variation in what they're offering based on profiling or something.

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by hustledouble View Post
    Interesting. Thanks for the info. Perhaps there is just a set number of deposit bonuses they doll out, or perhaps there is something about your account/play style or mine that makes our experiences different. Since my experience on the bonus bets is different than OP, I'm guessing there is just a lot of variation in what they're offering based on profiling or something.
    It could also go by avg bet size or even avg deposit amount. I'm a degen so I will sprew off a lot sometimes. I also bet a lot of parlays. Either way I've had bad luck with the $50 bonus bets. Usually do a 3 teamer with mlb and I keep going 2/3.

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7236

I wish BETMGM didn't limit me. I actually really liked them.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Same experience. I’m in tennesee

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11338

Same. They’ve cooled off with those 50 to 100 percent reload bonuses they used to give out.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

I used to get 100% matches on 1k, 500, 250 (I think), 100. Nothing for a while now either. I literally had this dude call me from MGM offer me 500 match 100%. I didn't get the code from him. I checked the next few days and nothing was there. He said just go online it will be there. I then called MGM CS and they said there is no way for them to contact him about it but they did verify he existed. That sucked and I had no way to call him back about it.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Another $50...Put it on Nationals /Brewers Parlay.. Won a couple of bucks

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28998

Max bet at MGM $1.26.

Miss those freebies and reloads.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

i checked and had a $50 bonus bet to use and they tossed me another $5 for my birthday (how generous)

put them both on denver 1q -3.5 so that worked out

they've given me $300 bonus bets earlier this year two times