1. #36
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 74,849
    Betpoints: 7576

    Quote Originally Posted by bjb7223 View Post
    How do you do that?
    A lot of metrics, lol. A lot.

    Establishing probabilities using a variety of factors, a real wide variety, and lay them over different situations.

    Then I wait for the LIVE market to stretch to an acceptable point.

    Almost all of it are opening and closing moneyline trades as the leads sway early in the game.

    This game had some decent numbers on both sides, but I never did get the very best of them.

  2. #37
    bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-03-12
    Posts: 9,844
    Betpoints: 8220

    Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    A lot of metrics, lol. A lot.

    Establishing probabilities using a variety of factors, a real wide variety, and lay them over different situations.

    Then I wait for the LIVE market to stretch to an acceptable point.

    Almost all of it are opening and closing moneyline trades as the leads sway early in the game.

    This game had some decent numbers on both sides, but I never did get the very best of them.
    im a stats guy and trying to learn

  3. #38
    bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-03-12
    Posts: 9,844
    Betpoints: 8220

    This Russian has dominated KSU inside.

  4. #39
    cash$bro91
    Update your status
    cash$bro91's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-16-11
    Posts: 684
    Betpoints: 8887

    Did Barkley pick UConn or Gonzaga?

  5. #40
    bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-03-12
    Posts: 9,844
    Betpoints: 8220

    whoa

  6. #41
    bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-03-12
    Posts: 9,844
    Betpoints: 8220

    FAU need to make some three throws

  7. #42
    ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-04-11
    Posts: 29,571
    Betpoints: 28507

    Quote Originally Posted by bjb7223 View Post
    FAU need to make some three throws
    Wire-job.

  8. #43
    bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-03-12
    Posts: 9,844
    Betpoints: 8220

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Wire-job.
    this should of been over already, but they're scared at the line

  9. #44
    bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-03-12
    Posts: 9,844
    Betpoints: 8220

    wow FAU is going to the Final Four, stand up Palm Beach County

  10. #45
    Nate rasta
    Update your status
    Nate rasta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-30-22
    Posts: 2,933
    Betpoints: 2752

    Couldn't even get a damn shot off unbelievable.props to FAU. They earned it

  11. #46
    KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-11-19
    Posts: 8,172
    Betpoints: 4459

    Horrible Kstate
    Cost me some really good money
    Got them +3 before half and got FAU +2.5 a few minutes before end of game 🤦*♂️🤦*♂️🤦*♂️

  12. #47
    ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-04-11
    Posts: 29,571
    Betpoints: 28507

    Beach Boys to the Final 4. Wow:


  13. #48
    unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-27-08
    Posts: 27,736
    Betpoints: 723

    Disappointing finish to such an epic game.

  14. #49
    unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-27-08
    Posts: 27,736
    Betpoints: 723

    Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    Horrible Kstate …
    Cost me some really good money
    Got them +3 before half and got FAU +2.5 a few minutes before end of game 🤦*♂️🤦*♂️🤦*♂️
    Ya, lost some cheddar as well

  15. #50
    unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-27-08
    Posts: 27,736
    Betpoints: 723

    I dont live bet much anymore. I let it ride, these games can turn on a dime.

  16. #51
    unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-27-08
    Posts: 27,736
    Betpoints: 723

    K st buried themselves when they were up 7 and had multiple chances to make it a big lead. But got caught in the moment and didn't deliver the knockout.

  17. #52
    Northwest Side G
    Northwest Side G's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-12-23
    Posts: 83
    Betpoints: 666

    Shake it off unde0087. Take Gonzaga small.

  18. #53
    newton0038
    newton0038's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-07-07
    Posts: 2,276
    Betpoints: 2535

    Discrepancy between in line offerings between corporate books is massive at times.

    Texas/Xavier

    DK Over 146 +136
    FD Under 146 +134

    unfortunately i was into the drink and didnt get to scalp the odds. I was in disbelief when i saw the odds..... they didnt last long
    Points Awarded:

    KVB gave newton0038 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  19. #54
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 39,642
    Betpoints: 20214

    Quote Originally Posted by newton0038 View Post
    Discrepancy between in line offerings between corporate books is massive at times.

    Texas/Xavier

    DK Over 146 +136
    FD Under 146 +134

    unfortunately i was into the drink and didnt get to scalp the odds. I was in disbelief when i saw the odds..... they didnt last long
    Was this live? I'm sure it was 146.5. It's always with the hook live, and also alts.

    Which one was off? Not hard to tell. Sometimes, it's a bit of both. I do this type of thing often, but you gotta be quick and ready.

  20. #55
    ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-30-10
    Posts: 26,369
    Betpoints: 6530

    tourney is crazy

    been making money with NBA favorites last 3 days.

  21. #56
    Mr.Capone
    Mr.Capone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-27-19
    Posts: 568
    Betpoints: 6054

    Unde

    Unde stay the course your a good capper you will bounce back !

First 12
Top