ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by Covering the # View Post
    I agree they should have kept Wilks, but as I've tried to convey, they don't want to win the next few years.
    I get what you're saying. And I think you're right.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19575

Ridiculous to give up that much for one pick unless you think you're drafting a game changer. The odds of that are almost nil.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21641

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    Ridiculous to give up that much for one pick unless you think you're drafting a game changer. The odds of that are almost nil.
    Moore
    2024 1st
    2025 2nd

5 premium players for 1 to move up 9 spots. That's pretty unbelievable.

If you draft and coach right, that's how you build a team. 3more wins and the Bears would have had none of that. Tanking so encouraged.
    Last edited by d2bets; 03-11-23 at 09:00 PM.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8430

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Moore
    2024 1st
    2025 2nd

5 premium players for 1 to move up 9 spots. That's pretty unbelievable.

If you draft and coach right, that's how you build a team. 3more wins and the Bears would have had none of that. Tanking so encouraged.
    It seems like a lot for sure but if they really like Young (or who ever) and he turns out to be a superstar? They also have free agency to add pieces. What if he's a Hurts or Mahomes?

The Bears' future looks good I'd say. Is Fields happy in Chicago? I read the cold doesn't suit his playing style. He looked great last season. Huge improvement.

Free agency in a couple days. Should be interesting. Rodgers to the Jets? Barkley or Pollard to Miami?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Hell of a boost for Chicago. Horrible decision for Carolina.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21641

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    It seems like a lot for sure but if they really like Young (or who ever) and he turns out to be a superstar? They also have free agency to add pieces. What if he's a Hurts or Mahomes?

The Bears' future looks good I'd say. Is Fields happy in Chicago? I read the cold doesn't suit his playing style. He looked great last season. Huge improvement.

Free agency in a couple days. Should be interesting. Rodgers to the Jets? Barkley or Pollard to Miami?
    They must really believe in...Stroud? But then you hamstring him lacking talent and draft picks. It's tricky.

Don't believe everything you read. Fields is happy. Get an O-Line and then we'll find out what he's made of this season. If they find out he stinks they'll have the draft capital to start over at QB if they really want.

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

more a betting pick move than anything else
    this years heis throphy winner aint in draft that other qb was from last year.

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26295

Great trade of Chicago, they get a good young receiver and bunch of picks. Also they don't have to pay the hefty price tag of No.1 overall pick.

First 12