1. #1
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 20,245
    Betpoints: 1363

    William Hill Nevada

    Awesome invite from them via email today. Should be a great time with heavy betting, boozing and eventually heavy breathing nursing a hangover.

    This offer is for up to two (2) complimentary tickets for you to enjoy Saturdayís College Basketball Tournament Games inside The STRAT Showroom.

    The complimentary tickets include:

    Reserved Seating from 8AM to 8PM
    Complimentary Stadium-type food setup pizza, wings, and more
    Complimentary Well drinks, domestic beer, house wine, non-alcoholic beverages
    State-Of-The-Art LED Big Screens
    William Hill Satellite Betting Stations
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SBR Andy

  2. #2
    DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-10
    Posts: 6,818
    Betpoints: 17696

    If you're any kind of a winner, WilHil is utter garbage.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Brooklyn Dick

  3. #3
    Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-11-05
    Posts: 40,169
    Betpoints: 11635

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    If you're any kind of a winner, WilHil is utter garbage.
    Well, they used to be, not for the past one year++ they haven't been.

    In fact currently, overall, they are #2 in Vegas personally right behind CIRCA

  4. #4
    Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-11-05
    Posts: 40,169
    Betpoints: 11635

    Received the other $50 gift from WH this morning for them being down a couple days last month. .............$100 all totaled.

  5. #5
    DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-10
    Posts: 6,818
    Betpoints: 17696

    Your experiences are far different from mine.

  6. #6
    Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-11-05
    Posts: 40,169
    Betpoints: 11635

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    Your experiences are far different from mine.
    .............within the past 1.5 years?

  7. #7
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 20,245
    Betpoints: 1363

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    If you're any kind of a winner, WilHil is utter garbage.
    They have been pretty solid since Caesars acquisition. Limited depending on the sport. Live betting feels like there is a massive delay. Have cashed out mid 5 figures over the last year but definitely gave some back. BET MGM seems to be the more limited book for me.

  8. #8
    Frank
    Frank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-13-07
    Posts: 917
    Betpoints: 9555

    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    They have been pretty solid since Caesars acquisition. Limited depending on the sport. Live betting feels like there is a massive delay. Have cashed out mid 5 figures over the last year but definitely gave some back. BET MGM seems to be the more limited book for me.
    Totally agree with this.

    Caesars/William Hill have definitely improved lately.

    MGM and Westgate have declined quite a bit.
    Points Awarded:

    mjsuax13 gave Frank 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  9. #9
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 20,245
    Betpoints: 1363

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Received the other $50 gift from WH this morning for them being down a couple days last month. .............$100 all totaled.
    Got my $50 as well. Already pissed it away along with enough money to buy Miami.

  10. #10
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 20,245
    Betpoints: 1363

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Totally agree with this.

    Caesars/William Hill have definitely improved lately.

    MGM and Westgate have declined quite a bit.
    I gave up on Westgate. I use:

    WHill
    Circa
    Bet MGM
    Stations occasionally
    Boyd occasionally
    Rampart/South Point

    & Fan Duel/Offshore if Iím traveling and want to get something down.

  11. #11
    Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-11-05
    Posts: 40,169
    Betpoints: 11635

    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    I gave up on Westgate. I use:

    WHill
    Circa
    Bet MGM
    Stations occasionally
    Boyd occasionally
    Rampart/South Point

    & Fan Duel/Offshore if Iím traveling and want to get something down.
    Same here, still use WG though.

  12. #12
    Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-22-12
    Posts: 4,547
    Betpoints: 1008

    Nice nothing like wings and College Basketball

  13. #13
    Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-11-05
    Posts: 40,169
    Betpoints: 11635

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbill365 View Post
    Nice nothing like wings and College Basketball
    Try hockey and beer

  14. #14
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 74,849
    Betpoints: 7576

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Well, they used to be, not for the past one year++ they haven't been.

    In fact currently, overall, they are #2 in Vegas personally right behind CIRCA
    This is a good sign.

  15. #15
    Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-11-05
    Posts: 40,169
    Betpoints: 11635

    Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    This is a good sign.
    Like many things in this BIZ, things can change in the blink of an eye though, as you are well aware.

  16. #16
    cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-08
    Posts: 7,041
    Betpoints: 12170

    Wonder if they are doing a College Football Contest this year

  17. #17
    Foosball Champ
    Foosball Champ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-19-10
    Posts: 951
    Betpoints: 9900

    as a resident of las vegas for the last 32 years it is always interesting how the perception of vegas sportsbooks can be so different from customer to customer.

  18. #18
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 20,245
    Betpoints: 1363

    Quote Originally Posted by Foosball Champ View Post
    as a resident of las vegas for the last 32 years it is always interesting how the perception of vegas sportsbooks can be so different from customer to customer.
    This is very true.

  19. #19
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 20,245
    Betpoints: 1363

    Quote Originally Posted by cankid View Post
    Wonder if they are doing a College Football Contest this year
    You have to enter it in person I believe. I stopped playing it.

  20. #20
    LongBall52
    LongBall52's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-14-20
    Posts: 1,266
    Betpoints: 2194

    Why can't they use ONE name? Is it William Hill name in Nevada and Caesars for online? When they opened in Virginia, initially they went by William Hill..In about 6 months or so, they changed names here (Virginia) to Caesars for online. Now sometime in 2025 "Caesars" will have a brick and mortar Casino near Danville, Virginia.

  21. #21
    Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-15-09
    Posts: 29,988
    Betpoints: 5506

    Quote Originally Posted by LongBall52 View Post
    Why can't they use ONE name? Is it William Hill name in Nevada and Caesars for online? When they opened in Virginia, initially they went by William Hill..In about 6 months or so, they changed names here (Virginia) to Caesars for online. Now sometime in 2025 "Caesars" will have a brick and mortar Casino near Danville, Virginia.
    Because Hill is a British icon. Their bookmaking business and linesmaking services are quite different businesses than Caesar's entertainment and lodging. In M&A, the acquiring co often likes to amass its portfolio without confusing customers of the acquired.
    Imagine if every one of the hundreds of companies Berkshire & Hathaway owned were just called "Berkshire & Hathaway". Nobody wants that.

  22. #22
    DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-10
    Posts: 6,818
    Betpoints: 17696

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    .............within the past 1.5 years?
    Yes, very recently.

  23. #23
    stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-02-10
    Posts: 5,071
    Betpoints: 11133

    At least in Jersey, theyíve removed your ability to cash in rewards points through the app for sports bets. You can only cash them out to the casino now. Their email was a bit confusing to me but I think theyíre bringing back the ability to convert to sports again but in a different way? Opti can correct me if Iím wrong but I donít know why they needed to get rid of that sports conversion. It was a nice perk.

  24. #24
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 56,201
    Betpoints: 8504

    It sounds like you know more about the status of changes than me right now Stevex. Thanks for the info

  25. #25
    ex50warrior
    ex50warrior's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-10-09
    Posts: 3,715
    Betpoints: 24374

    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Awesome invite from them via email today. Should be a great time with heavy betting, boozing and eventually heavy breathing nursing a hangover.

    This offer is for up to two (2) complimentary tickets for you to enjoy Saturday’s College Basketball Tournament Games inside The STRAT Showroom.

    The complimentary tickets include:

    Reserved Seating from 8AM to 8PM
    Complimentary Stadium-type food setup pizza, wings, and more
    Complimentary Well drinks, domestic beer, house wine, non-alcoholic beverages
    State-Of-The-Art LED Big Screens
    William Hill Satellite Betting Stations
    Very nice perk!

Top