pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Did JJGOLD Demand A Trade To The Other Place?

What did we get in in return here at SBR for this trade?

Best response wins 100 betpoints. Will award once I review all responses.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

who knows and they ain't talking?
    Points Awarded:

pavyracer gave Easy-Rider 66 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57541

100 betpoints
    Points Awarded:

pavyracer gave Art Vandelay 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25558

Stop giving away betpoints frivolously pavy. You will need them to tier up.

But the answer is we locked in jibby to a 10 year contract extension.
    Points Awarded:

pavyracer gave pablo222 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

batt33
    batt33's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10113

he left.... best reward ever.....
    Points Awarded:

pavyracer gave batt33 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PackerBacker
    PackerBacker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24544

Jack Shit
    Points Awarded:

pavyracer gave PackerBacker 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14380

We traded him for a $25 dollar card from Dominos
    Points Awarded:

pavyracer gave Bostongambler 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

SBR got a few draft picks from BMR with the JJ trade.

I thought it was a bad trade for BMR
    Points Awarded:

pavyracer gave JIBBBY 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

it’s what is commonly referred to as: addition, by subtraction
    Points Awarded:

pavyracer gave stake1 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

Points Awarded:

pavyracer gave Mr KLC 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

We do not know, no one can guess, no one make money gambling. Now sign up and deposit at this SBR sponsored book.

/ jjgold
    Points Awarded:

pavyracer gave juicername 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    Stop giving away betpoints frivolously pavy. You will need them to tier up.

But the answer is we locked in jibby to a 10 year contract extension.
    I'm a free agent next year and waiting on a signing bonus offer.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Pavy, I had to do a bit of research, but I finally ran across this:

JJgold was a legend on the sports gambling forum SBR, known for his 394,888 posts and his signature blend of anger and profanity. Despite his love of figs and penthouse magazines, JJgold was not a catch. He had a small penis, an ex-wife named Carol (and an adult son named Jeffery who was a pothead), and a history of failed attempts at sexual conquests, including his aunt.

So when SBR decided to trade JJgold to another sports gambling forum, many wondered what they could possibly be getting in return.

It turned out that SBR had struck a unique deal. In exchange for JJgold, they received a lifetime supply of figs, a full set of Penthouse magazines from the 1990s, and an antique fur coat.

SBR's moderators, Optional and Shari, were thrilled. Shari, who JJgold had long had a crush on, was finally free from his unwanted advances. Optional, who had long been frustrated by JJgold's constant barrage of profanity, was just happy to see him gone.

The new sports gambling forum was in for a surprise. JJgold showed up at their door in his robe and fur coat, carrying a tea set and a lifetime supply of figs. He immediately made himself at home, posting and cursing up a storm. The moderators at the new forum were stunned, but they couldn't deny the value of the figs and magazines.

JJgold quickly became a staple of the new forum, regaling its users with tales of his sexual misadventures, his hatred of Carol, and his love of figs. The users were divided. Some found JJgold hilarious and endearing, while others couldn't stand him. But no one could deny that JJgold was one of a kind.

In the end, both forums got exactly what they wanted. SBR was free of JJgold and his constant barrage of anger and profanity, and the new forum had a unique character who was sure to bring in the crowds. And JJgold? He was just happy to be surrounded by figs and Penthouse magazines.
    Points Awarded:

deltgen gave DiggityDaggityDo 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pavyracer gave DiggityDaggityDo 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

They were holding johnny v hostage so we traded jj to get johnny back.
    Points Awarded:

pavyracer gave yisman 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

We tried to get RUDY back for JJ but BMR wouldn't budge on the offer..

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Baldy was traded for the 10-20 of Jon Kretna and unlimited next-Bash bl0wies from a degen to be named later (i.e., either Kickles or sideloaded).
    Points Awarded:

pavyracer gave BiTeMe UsAdOj 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post

JJgold was a legend on the sports gambling forum SBR, known for his 394,888 posts and his signature blend of anger and profanity. Despite his love of figs and penthouse magazines, JJgold was not a catch. He had a small penis, an ex-wife named Carol (and an adult son named Jeffery who was a pothead), and a history of failed attempts at sexual conquests, including his aunt.

So when SBR decided to trade JJgold to another sports gambling forum, many wondered what they could possibly be getting in return.

It turned out that SBR had struck a unique deal. In exchange for JJgold, they received a lifetime supply of figs, a full set of Penthouse magazines from the 1990s, and an antique fur coat.

SBR's moderators, Optional and Shari, were thrilled. Shari, who JJgold had long had a crush on, was finally free from his unwanted advances. Optional, who had long been frustrated by JJgold's constant barrage of profanity, was just happy to see him gone.

The new sports gambling forum was in for a surprise. JJgold showed up at their door in his robe and fur coat, carrying a tea set and a lifetime supply of figs. He immediately made himself at home, posting and cursing up a storm. The moderators at the new forum were stunned, but they couldn't deny the value of the figs and magazines.

JJgold quickly became a staple of the new forum, regaling its users with tales of his sexual misadventures, his hatred of Carol, and his love of figs. The users were divided. Some found JJgold hilarious and endearing, while others couldn't stand him. But no one could deny that JJgold was one of a kind.

In the end, both forums got exactly what they wanted. SBR was free of JJgold and his constant barrage of anger and profanity, and the new forum had a unique character who was sure to bring in the crowds. And JJgold? He was just happy to be surrounded by figs and Penthouse magazines.
    This is the chatgpt answer when asking who is jjgold.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14010

we received old bill and seaweed came out of retirement.
    Points Awarded:

pavyracer gave agendaman 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    This is the chatgpt answer when asking who is jjgold.
    Yep, dead give-away it was ChatGPT when reading the below sentence and remembering the A.I. programmers mentioning that ChatGPT often gets confused with vowels, and oft times switches the vowel "A" with "I" :

"JJgold quickly became a staple of the new forum, regaling its users with tales of his sexual misadventures, his hatred of Carol, and his love of figs."

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

No, and he never would've have. 100% fact.
    Points Awarded:

pavyracer gave shari91 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

this whole scenario/story will be tough to beat
    Points Awarded:

pavyracer gave pologq 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

TATUMUS
    TATUMUS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9863

I heard there's a "dude" that fits JJ's description who is turning tricks outside the Mirage for $60 plus 12 betpoints, and the $60 is negotiable. . Just saying...
    Points Awarded:

pavyracer gave TATUMUS 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

TATUMUS
    TATUMUS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9863

Evidently the term "S-B-R Points" is not a friendly term here any longer. Try using it and you'll see that it is changed to "betpoints". I absolutely abhor censorship!!! Welcome to Biden's America!

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by TATUMUS View Post
    Evidently the term "S-B-R Points" is not a friendly term here any longer. Try using it and you'll see that it is changed to "betpoints". I absolutely abhor censorship!!! Welcome to Biden's America!
    It’s always been like that

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 875

Quote Originally Posted by TATUMUS View Post
    I heard there's a "dude" that fits JJ's description who is turning tricks outside the Mirage for $60 plus 12 betpoints, and the $60 is negotiable. . Just saying...
    Mirage going through a rebrand. They moved him over to the Siegel Suites on Paradise.
    Points Awarded:

pavyracer gave mjsuax13 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

He was shit canned! There was no negotiations.
    Git yo' ass outta here!
    Points Awarded:

pavyracer gave Mike Huntertz 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    He was shit canned! There was no negotiations.
    Git yo' ass outta here!
    Let's just say there will be a lot of changes that some of you will care about and others won't. JJ and I had a very long chat this weekend on Facetime... I miss how things used to be. Loose and a chat room and poker and ipads and pizza and people just saying the most random shit.

Now you'll no longer have points - or if you do i'll be happy to be proven to wrong. I miss Sam and Spider and the rest of our fallen posters and this site is going to be sanitised to the point where we can't even say shit. Don't trust me though - I'm just the dippy blonde who knows nothing.

shari91

Speaking of Sam - can someone please ask Louise or John if they've checked in on Carol? I don't have her contact details I don't think.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

JJ was in love with Shari as he posted that all the time! Seems like that love is a two way street now.

Shari you should have hooked up with that short bald bastard. Maybe a match made in heaven.

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Let's just say there will be a lot of changes that some of you will care about and others won't. JJ and I had a very long chat this weekend on Facetime... I miss how things used to be. Loose and a chat room and poker and ipads and pizza and people just saying the most random shit.

Now you'll no longer have points - or if you do i'll be happy to be proven to wrong. I miss Sam and Spider and the rest of our fallen posters and this site is going to be sanitised to the point where we can't even say shit. Don't trust me though - I'm just the dippy blonde who knows nothing.

shari91

xo

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4291

Doesn't other place have same owners as here ?
    Points Awarded:

pavyracer gave firstclass 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

best known for some sort of half-ass "signature blend" of some b.s???

I thought he was best known for this:

"lack of this," to be more exact.....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 02-06-23 at 02:16 PM.
    Points Awarded:

pavyracer gave Auto Donk 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11860

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I saw that development coming. I'm actually surprised it hasn't happen yet. Oh well.
    Points Awarded:

pavyracer gave Foxx 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

12 Last