OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5168

DEFENSE rankings and offense rankings

well folks guess whose better

Eagles and the killer for chiefs is trurnovers they are - 3 in to's and eagles are fat juicy plus +8

see it all here

https://www.espn.com/nfl/stats/team/...2/seasontype/2

OldBill

4. Kansas City Chiefs

Jay Biggerstaff-USA TODAY Sports
    • Previously: No. 6 in NFL defense rankings

The Kansas City Chiefs have the worst defense remaining in the NFL playoffs and it’s not particularly close. While this group isn’t nearly as bad as it played earlier in the season, there are far more holes in the lineup than any of the other teams left standing.

Rookie cornerback Trent McDuffie’s return from a lengthy absence provided some stability for Kansas City’s secondary. Now primarily operating as a slot corner, McDuffie allowed just 9.3 yards per reception with a 57.8% catch rate (PFF) on targets thrown his way. When the Chiefs’ defensive front can’t get pressure, as Saturday’s game demonstrated, quarterbacks have no problem attacking the vulnerabilities in the defensive backfield.
    Related: Super Bowl odds
    Kansas City is also experiencing more difficulties stopping the run. After allowing just 65.8 rush ypg and 3.3 yards per carry through the first four games, the Chiefs allowed 120 rush ypg and 4.6 ypc in their final 13 regular-season contests. The Jacksonville Jaguars took full advantage, rushing for 144 yards and averaging 7.6 yards per touch.

Unfortunately for the Chiefs, the Patrick Mahomes injury only reduces their margin for error. If Kansas City’s defense gives up 28-plus points, which is likely to happen against an elite quarterback, Mahomes can’t save the day playing on a high-ankle sprain. Takeaways are the only way for the Chiefs’ defense to become AFC champions.
    Last edited by OldBill; 01-30-23 at 10:48 PM.

OldBill

1. Philadephia Eagles

Bill Streicher-USA TODAY Sports
    • Previously: No. 1 in NFL defense rankings

The Philadelphia Eagles defense is healthy and that makes them a terrifying unit that can help lead this team to the Super Bowl. After becoming the fourth team in NFL history to record 70-plus sacks in a season, Jonathan Gannon’s group continued its domination in the Divisional Round.
    Led by Haason Reddick (1.5 sacks) and Josh Sweat (1.5 sacks), the Eagles took Daniel Jones down for five sacks with eight quarterbacks hit on Saturday. Philadelphia overwhelmed Jones, pressuring him on 64% of his dropbacks in the first half. Combine that with the best secondary in the NFL and it’s easy to see why the Eagles are headed to the NFC Championship Game.

OldBill

EddieMusher
    Fuggedaboutit!
    EddieMusher's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5238

I just bet the better defense in every Super Bowl.

OldBill

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMusher View Post
    true that defnse wins championships but it dosent mean you get low scoring game worst s b ever patriots vs rams 13-3 wow

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMusher View Post
    i lean that way also. or if the defense is hot like the giants when they beat the patriots.

OldBill

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    i lean that way also. or if the defense is hot like the giants when they beat the patriots.
    it was the strong rulles of giants hc coughlin that made them win when he left giants became a joke

OldBill

bumpy

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1424

Take the chiefs bill

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10218

Bill I get hard every time I see you post a new trend, those finger tips of yours are magic