1. #1
    KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-14
    Posts: 12,818
    Betpoints: 19243

    Do Dogs Ever Cover In College Hoops

    Because I barely ever win on them. Particularly P5 games, feels like itís all faves covering. Look at today, did any P5 dogs cover?

  2. #2
    Nate rasta
    Nate rasta's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-30-22
    Posts: 1,758
    Betpoints: 1668

    In the tournament they do for sure

  3. #3
    stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-02-10
    Posts: 4,923
    Betpoints: 10399

    Nope. All year favs have been killing it. Itíll swing back around at some point.

  4. #4
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 92,161
    Betpoints: 3839

    You can just take the favorite instead if you want the dog to cover lol.

  5. #5
    KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-14
    Posts: 12,818
    Betpoints: 19243

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    You can just take the favorite instead if you want the dog to cover lol.
    Facts

  6. #6
    KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-14
    Posts: 12,818
    Betpoints: 19243

    Here are P5 games from today.

    Rutgers -6.5, covered
    Illinois -4, covered
    Missouri -2.5, covered
    Miami Florida -3 covered
    Arkansas -12, covered
    TCU -4.5, covered

    The only P5 dogs that covered today were Georgetown and ND.

    Also, most these faves are beating the spread easy.

  7. #7
    stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-02-10
    Posts: 4,923
    Betpoints: 10399

    Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Here are P5 games from today.

    Rutgers -6.5, covered
    Illinois -4, covered
    Missouri -2.5, covered
    Miami Florida -3 covered
    Arkansas -12, covered
    TCU -4.5, covered

    The only P5 dogs that covered today were Georgetown and ND.

    Also, most these faves are beating the spread easy.
    Exactly. And this has been the common theme not only in NCAAB but NBA as well.

  8. #8
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 92,161
    Betpoints: 3839


  9. #9
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 92,161
    Betpoints: 3839

    The above was NCAA


    This is NBA

    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 2Sweeet

  10. #10
    stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-02-10
    Posts: 4,923
    Betpoints: 10399

    Mostly all favorites winning on the ML in NCAAB, NHL and NBA for another night. If I had to guess, probably one day/night a week will you get half the dogs winning outright. Better off just taking big ML favorites in a parlay each day.

  11. #11
    KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-14
    Posts: 12,818
    Betpoints: 19243

    Would be hard to find, but I’d be curious about P5 games.

    Maybe I just can’t pick a dog in college hoops.

  12. #12
    2Sweeet
    2Sweeet's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-01-22
    Posts: 140
    Betpoints: 1436

    No wonder why JJ left!!U must be a complete moron to even make this thread. If you believe this u r a complete moron

  13. #13
    stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-02-10
    Posts: 4,923
    Betpoints: 10399

    Quote Originally Posted by 2Sweeet View Post
    No wonder why JJ left!!U must be a complete moron to even make this thread. If you believe this u r a complete moron
    What NCAAB dogs won outright tn except Buffalo?

  14. #14
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 92,161
    Betpoints: 3839

    Quote Originally Posted by stevex View Post
    Mostly all favorites winning on the ML in NCAAB, NHL and NBA for another night. If I had to guess, probably one day/night a week will you get half the dogs winning outright. Better off just taking big ML favorites in a parlay each day.
    3 NBA dogs won tonight including Washington. That was a big dog.

  15. #15
    KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-14
    Posts: 12,818
    Betpoints: 19243

    NBA dogs cover just fine for me. Just feels like college they don’t.

  16. #16
    stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-02-10
    Posts: 4,923
    Betpoints: 10399

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    3 NBA dogs won tonight including Washington. That was a big dog.
    Yes, 3 dogs won in the NBA tn but if you combine NHL, NCAAB and NBA, on most nights, ML favs are winning 9 times out of 10. So tonight, 4 underdogs won outright in all 3 sports? It just seems like this happens almost every night.

  17. #17
    2Sweeet
    2Sweeet's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-01-22
    Posts: 140
    Betpoints: 1436

    Lets make sure we bump this thread in Feb and March? We all should be rich every favorite covers. Christ some ppl are just blind to the facts.

  18. #18
    KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-14
    Posts: 12,818
    Betpoints: 19243

    Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Here are P5 games from today.

    Rutgers -6.5, covered
    Illinois -4, covered
    Missouri -2.5, covered
    Miami Florida -3 covered
    Arkansas -12, covered
    TCU -4.5, covered

    The only P5 dogs that covered today were Georgetown and ND.

    Also, most these faves are beating the spread easy.
    Texas -7.5, covered
    Kentucky -5.5, covered
    Clemson -9.5 coevered

    KState and Syracuse covered as dogs.

    So today in P5 games, faves were 9-4.

    Yesterday there were only 4 P5 games, all four favorites covered. Like I mentioned above, all these faves are covering with ease, usually beating the spread by double digits.

    This is my best try at creating a NoCoin thread.

  19. #19
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 54,347
    Betpoints: 5850

    Quote Originally Posted by stevex View Post
    Mostly all favorites winning on the ML in NCAAB, NHL and NBA for another night. If I had to guess, probably one day/night a week will you get half the dogs winning outright. Better off just taking big ML favorites in a parlay each day.
    Dont know college hoops so for contests have tried taking 5 biggest MLs per day. -1200 to -2500 usually.

    One of the 5 lost way way more often than all won.

  20. #20
    teecee
    teecee's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-18-09
    Posts: 6,176
    Betpoints: 1408

    Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Would be hard to find, but I’d be curious about P5 games.

    Maybe I just can’t pick a dog in college hoops.
    Buffalo, Miami (Oh), No Illinois, E Michigan, Fresno State

  21. #21
    teecee
    teecee's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-18-09
    Posts: 6,176
    Betpoints: 1408

    Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Texas -7.5, covered
    Kentucky -5.5, covered
    Clemson -9.5 coevered

    KState and Syracuse covered as dogs.

    So today in P5 games, faves were 9-4.

    Yesterday there were only 4 P5 games, all four favorites covered. Like I mentioned above, all these faves are covering with ease, usually beating the spread by double digits.

    This is my best try at creating a NoCoin thread.
    All but two were at home and Ole Miss and FSU have been garbage most of the season. Ole Miss cannot score, they only scored last night bc Missouri plays no D.
    Last edited by teecee; 01-25-23 at 10:07 AM.

  22. #22
    stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-02-10
    Posts: 4,923
    Betpoints: 10399

    Another night, another ML favorite already winning in NCAAB with New Hampshire. It never ends it seems.

  23. #23
    flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-21-10
    Posts: 3,522
    Betpoints: 4100

    UConn live is a dog. Xavier was a sharp play so wouldnít be surprised to see that get cucked. Besides that no sir

  24. #24
    flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-21-10
    Posts: 3,522
    Betpoints: 4100

    WVU is another one since I liked TTU. Those are the only 2

    besides that I can name some dogs that won’t cover
    7pm slate - Wisco, Nebraska, Wake Umass
    9pm slate - butler, Louisville, minesota, A&M, MSST

  25. #25
    flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-21-10
    Posts: 3,522
    Betpoints: 4100

    Stick to college bball noon slate until after the super bowl if you want to play dogs/not get cucked

Top