OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5216

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    Trends can get broken. Peyton Manning was the first quarterback to win a super bowl on two different NFL teams. It could happen again for head coaches.
    knock knock any one home i SAID no HEAD COACH has won a S B with 2 differnt teams and over 44 years NO Team that really lost to the BUCS in season ever won a sb none got there except 4 and they all lost too s/u and ATS last one was falcons blowing a 25 point lead in 2nd half got taken down in OT by Patriots

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3393

Yeah bad look on Sunday with DAL barley beating HOU and PHILLY dismantling NYG. Bet is in not going to change it now. Small time player here so no worries. See what goes down.

Str8Mush4Life
    Str8Mush4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6139

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    knock knock any one home

Tell em Bill!! I don't know how these people don't understand your posts, you can't be any more clear on what you're saying. Idiots.

Easy-Rider 66

OK Easy victory for Dallas tonihgt. Now the rubber meets the road. Agianst SF. see what happens.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    OK Easy victory for Dallas tonihgt. Now the rubber meets the road. Agianst SF. see what happens.
    Hard to bet a week ahead with SFs crazy weather, but that game is going Over 46 easy. Nobody can tackle all those SF receivers after the catch and Dak can do some damage too. SF's defense isn't playing that great imo

Easy-Rider 66

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Hard to bet a week ahead with SFs crazy weather, but that game is going Over 46 easy. Nobody can tackle all those SF receivers after the catch and Dak can do some damage too. SF's defense isn't playing that great imo
    yeah you may be right about that Over Fred. not sure How I will play the game on Sunday. THX

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

Read that somebody put $480K on Under 46.5. I wonder if the Dallas kicker was in on it)). Crazy. He still almost lost if Evans would've dove for Brady's bomb.

First 12