TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3549

For all you GOAT haters... He's baaack!!!

With the Falcons disgraceful loss on their home field today the door is WIDE OPEN for Tom Brady. Tommorows Monday Night Game gives the Buccs a chance to put a throttle around the necks of a lousy NFC South. This could get very interesting.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Yes but they will lose.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Tough spot tomorrow for Tampa

Smokey McPot
    Smokey McPot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3863

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    With the Falcons disgraceful loss on their home field today the door is WIDE OPEN for Tom Brady. Tommorows Monday Night Game gives the Buccs a chance to put a throttle around the necks of a lousy NFC South. This could get very interesting.
    Falcons loss not all that disgraceful, they were home underdogs today.

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3549

Quote Originally Posted by Smokey McPot View Post
    Falcons loss not all that disgraceful, they were home underdogs today.
    Yes, they were a +1 Dog at Home.
    Semantics!!!

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Bet the over and be done with it.
    You're welcome.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Tell us more Goose

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

The way he played today shows how much a lot of his success was the lines BB put in front of him. He is playing like a pussy today making mistake after mistake like he is a rookie. How are you a veteran QB like him and fumble a handoff to basically kill his team. Passes are out quick because he has all of a sudden developed happy feet. He needs five seconds back in the pocket. Getting them up 17 nothing to start were the most painful 17 points i ever saw a team create.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Falcons can still win the division.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9578

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    The way he played today shows how much a lot of his success was the lines BB put in front of him. He is playing like a pussy today making mistake after mistake like he is a rookie. How are you a veteran QB like him and fumble a handoff to basically kill his team. Passes are out quick because he has all of a sudden developed happy feet. He needs five seconds back in the pocket. Getting them up 17 nothing to start were the most painful 17 points i ever saw a team create.
    That fumble to the RB was all on Brady. Not sure Romo called him out, I doubt it. I turned the channel off.

unde0087
    Did we win?

He does nothing but throw 2 yard routes, with no running game. The only big plays are refs throwing flags. When the playoffs start anyone who even looks at him flag, and every limp dik under throw flag. He will probably get a first round win just on 400 yards of flags from the refs

BiloxiSaintsFan
    BiloxiSaintsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2169

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22656

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3515

Saints just need to win out and have tampa lose at least 2

Saints at Clev, at philly, vs carolina
    Bucs at AZ, vs Carolina, at ATL

Ya never know

Shutup
    Shutup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2275

Got
    Old
    And
    Tarnished

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    He does nothing but throw 2 yard routes, with no running game. The only big plays are refs throwing flags. When the playoffs start anyone who even looks at him flag, and every limp dik under throw flag. He will probably get a first round win just on 400 yards of flags from the refs
    i think all these short routes are because he is playing scared back there. He doesn't have ten seconds like he is used to. he looked awful today and i am talking the first half too. I think it took him four downs from the three to get one score. Just looks like he wants to quit. That pathetic handoff he gave that caused a fumble only rookies do that. I think he looked at the back like it was his fault lol.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    That fumble to the RB was all on Brady. Not sure Romo called him out, I doubt it. I turned the channel off.
    yes it was and it wasn't even debatable

unde0087
    Did we win?

i think all these short routes are because he is playing scared back there. He doesn't have ten seconds like he is used to. he looked awful today and i am talking the first half too. I think it took him four downs from the three to get one score. Just looks like he wants to quit. That pathetic handoff he gave that caused a fumble only rookies do that. I think he looked at the back like it was his fault lol.
    Of course it is, he can't run, if I was a defensive coordinator I would put 10 in the box, blitz and have 4 of them just sit on 5 yard routes. Let the rest get home. The only thing that would save him is the refs. Jets did it too him with Rex. Blitz him every down and sit on the underneath routes. He is even more a patzy with zero running game. Blitz the fuk out of him. Every down. The guy is a sitting duck. Send blitzes every down and then cover the 2 yard throws he does every down. Is Fournette fatty going to do something Guy is a joke.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22656

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Of course it is, he can't run, if I was a defensive coordinator I would put 10 in the box, blitz and have 4 of them just sit on 5 yard routes. Let the rest get home. The only thing that would save him is the refs. Jets did it too him with Rex. Blitz him every down and sit on the underneath routes. He is even more a patzy with zero running game. Blitz the fuk out of him. Every down. The guy is a sitting duck. Send blitzes every down and then cover the 2 yard throws he does every down. Is Fournette fatty going to do something Guy is a joke.
    Brady used to be the very best if you blitzed him, of course he had a complete team to play with.
    His inability to run anymore has closed a lot of doors on offense.
    Once great and now a relic. It happens to everyone but he has had a great shelf life.
    I think your defense strrategy has a lot of merit....make him beat you with some thing deeper than 10 yards.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    Brady used to be the very best if you blitzed him, of course he had a complete team to play with.
    His inability to run anymore has closed a lot of doors on offense.
    Once great and now a relic. It happens to everyone but he has had a great shelf life.
    I think your defense strrategy has a lot of merit....make him beat you with some thing deeper than 10 yards.
    The thing is the NFL has to do something about the under thrown balls. What are the DBs supposed to do? That won the game for Brady a week ago. His "amazing" drive was about 80% PI calls, without that he wouldn't have done shit. He has ancient WRs and he can't throw a ball more than 40 yards but the defense is penalized because the QB can't throw it that far? PI should be like college 15 yards and a first down not 35 yards, why are defensive players being penalized for a noodle dik throw? Hell if I was a QB I would do it every down now. Just under throw a deep throw and get a flag every down.