SClark2000
    SClark2000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Can someone please help me with a tech question

I emailed Shari and no response. I'm about to create a very detailed thread exposing how Bookmaker is reporting every players cashouts to the IRS, as well as them refusing to pay me unless I send in paystubs, other personal tax related info, AS WELL AS do a video chat so they can confirm I'm the account holder. Mind you, I've already After sent in my ID, a selfie with ID, a utility bill, and a selfie holding a piece of paper with todays date. I have them on email stating all of this and would like to share it with the gambling community in hopes that they feel the pressure and pay me, or at least so others dont get burned like they're burning me. I just need to know the most efficient way to upload an entire chain of 60 emails of our back and forth communication over the last 3 weeks. Thanks in advance

wombat
    wombat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11175

Why would Bookmaker report cash outs to the IRS. They are not even in the same jurisdiction. That sounds hilarious.

SClark2000

Quote Originally Posted by wombat View Post
    Why would Bookmaker report cash outs to the IRS. They are not even in the same jurisdiction. That sounds hilarious.
    Thats exactly what I thought. I have proof of all of this just need to know how to upload it in the most efficient way possible. Is that taking 70 screenshots and uploading them individually? Is it using some other website? I'm a complete retard when it comes to this stuff

semibluff
    Thanks for all the fish.
    semibluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18827

There are sites that offer free data storage. If you want to go down this route then copy all the emails into 1 folder, put the folder into a password protected .rar or .zip file, then upload the file to the data storage site. You could then post the address, password, and quote the file size here for security. I doubt many members would want to download it to read your emails. Ask the moderators here for permission before you begin such a process. They might not want a 3rd party address posted or have all the emails posted at SBR in long posts. The site is shifting away from offshore disputes. Unofficially putting the 2 words: "bookmakers" & "review" into a search engine might give you an alternative.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7236

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

Crazy if true.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by SClark2000 View Post
    I emailed Shari and no response. I'm about to create a very detailed thread exposing how Bookmaker is reporting every players cashouts to the IRS, as well as them refusing to pay me unless I send in paystubs, other personal tax related info, AS WELL AS do a video chat so they can confirm I'm the account holder. Mind you, I've already After sent in my ID, a selfie with ID, a utility bill, and a selfie holding a piece of paper with todays date. I have them on email stating all of this and would like to share it with the gambling community in hopes that they feel the pressure and pay me, or at least so others dont get burned like they're burning me. I just need to know the most efficient way to upload an entire chain of 60 emails of our back and forth communication over the last 3 weeks. Thanks in advance
    No one needs to read 60 emails.

Just post the one email that says Bookmaker are reporting you to the IRS.

If that is true, we can go from there.

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2182

Sounds like you’re using SBR to extort bookmaker. I’m all for name and shame but bookmaker reporting payouts to the IRS is a stretch. That has so many holes in it I won’t even entertain the idea, looking forward to solid proof.

bleedblue
    bleedblue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4545

If a bookmaker rep said this, it has to be a bluff. Glad I report mine anyway.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

sorry i am late to this. long line at the concession stand.

Points Awarded:

KVB gave pologq 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SClark2000

Ok guys im tryna post some screenshots right now. I only expanded the emails that needed to be expanded to save space. There's more emails after this too but here's the tax stuff

Hold up, can I not upload an image directly from my phone?

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

why are there all of these new posters at sbr/bmr bashing bookmaker? ex-employee with an axe to grind?

seems weird that they are usually pretty knowledgeable too... 1st ever post saying that you emailed shari? how would a noob even know who shari is, let alone how to email her?

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    No one needs to read 60 emails.

Just post the one email that says Bookmaker are reporting you to the IRS.

If that is true, we can go from there.
    He can send me every screenshot he makes. Every single one.

I’ll get to the bottom of this.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: eidolon

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bookmaker solid A

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Ok guys im tryna post some screenshots right now. I only expanded the emails that needed to be expanded to save space. There's more emails after this too but here's the tax stuff

Hold up, can I not upload an image directly from my phone?
    Common Clark don’t pull our chains (Although I admit grabbing JJ’s chain might be impossible without tweezers).

Upload images here…

https://imgbb.com/

Then copy the address and put it in the little square image link that’s between the YouTube button and the hyperlink buttons on the top of your SBR input window.

SClark2000

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    why are there all of these new posters at sbr/bmr bashing bookmaker? ex-employee with an axe to grind?

seems weird that they are usually pretty knowledgeable too... 1st ever post saying that you emailed shari? how would a noob even know who shari is, let alone how to email her?
    Because when I signed up I got a message from her saying welcome to SBR and reply back if you have any questions lol

SClark2000

Common Clark don’t pull our chains (Although I admit grabbing JJ’s chain might be impossible without tweezers).

Upload images here…

https://imgbb.com/

Then copy the address and put it in the little square image link that’s between the YouTube button and the hyperlink buttons on the top of your SBR input window.
    Ok I'm on it

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Ok I'm on it
    Mobile can be tricky. If you’re doing it on mobile click the image after you upload it then tap it again, the picture will slightly zoom to fill in the browser, then hold your finger on the picture and copy it. You should be able to paste that copy into the image icon input directly.

These instructions may be unnecessary, I just noticed I had to do that on the iPad. Not sure about phones or even non iPhones. Hopefully this post doesn’t confuse you.

SClark2000

SClark2000

Well that didn't work. Hold on guys I can figure this out

SClark2000

SClark2000

KVB, I copied those links 1 by 1 into the little box thing next to the YouTube icon and both times it came up blank. Is that where I'm supposed to do it?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12989

🤔 Let's see

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

KVB, I copied those links 1 by 1 into the little box thing next to the YouTube icon and both times it came up blank. Is that where I'm supposed to do it?
    Ok, I reviewed those images.

They are all KYC requests, albeit kind of extreme.

This image references tax docs but they aren't saying they are sending anything to the IRS, they are saying they are waiting for these docs from you.

This is how I interpret it. Do you have any other screenshots saying that BM actually sent a report to the IRS upon withdrawal?

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

KYC is a bit extreme here, but we have seen this kind of stuff in the industry at times.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

...exposing how Bookmaker is reporting every players cashouts to the IRS...
    This has not been shown yet ^^^^.

...as well as them refusing to pay me unless I send in paystubs, other personal tax related info, AS WELL AS do a video chat so they can confirm I'm the account holder....
    This is clearly in the images, even requesting video chat. That's just ridiculous at one point.

SClark2000

Ok, I reviewed those images.

They are all KYC requests, albeit kind of extreme.

This image references tax docs but they aren't saying they are sending anything to the IRS, they are saying they are waiting for these docs from you.

This is how I interpret it. Do you have any other screenshots saying that BM actually sent a report to the IRS upon withdrawal?

In the 5th link I ask him so you report my winnings to the IRS. He replies with "It's not just the winnings...."

How can I upload the image directly to this thread like you just did

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Cussing at customer services reps will not help, and sadly threats aren't much to them anymore.

Jump through every hoop you can then I'm not sure how much help SBR can provide but this link could get you some offshore mediation if you need it.

Opti just remove this link and we can PM him if I broke a rule, but I have posted this in the past and it's mentioned in a post above...

Offshore mediation similar to SBR in the past, with some of the same mediators at work.

SClark2000

There's more emails I'll send the rest but I'd rather make it nice and neat and upload them here

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

In the 5th link I ask him so you report my winnings to the IRS. He replies with "It's not just the winnings...."

How can I upload the image directly to this thread like you just did
    I still think this is being misinterpreted here and the KYC customer service handle may not be explaining this clearly.

I wonder if he could answer the question "What forms are sent to the IRS, exactly?" He might not be able to.

SClark2000

Thanks KVB I'm not getting on video chat after all the threats he's made relating to IRS. If he wants to steal my money then so be it, least I can do is tell everyone about it so they're aware what type of site this is

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

I...How can I upload the image directly to this thread like you just did
    Like I said, it can be tricky on mobile. What you've done so far is just fine, we can see them when we click them.

To put it directly in the window try to double tap the image, make it appear to zoom as it folls the window, then copy that to the input point.

You're ok as is though, images are up, so don't stress about it.

SClark2000

I still think this is being misinterpreted here and the KYC customer service handle may not be explaining this clearly.

I wonder if he could answer the question "What forms are sent to the IRS, exactly?" He might not be able to.
    In the 4th link, the one you posted, he says the forms. I agree he hasn't explicitly said yes I am sending in xxxx forms but he's said so indirectly IMO

Let me review and upload the other emails. Thanks for your help. Which icon should I use to upload images?

SClark2000

Like I said, it can be tricky on mobile. What you've done so far is just fine, we can see them when we click them.

To put it directly in the window try to double tap the image, make it appear to zoom as it folls the window, then copy that to the input point.

You're ok as is though, images are up, so don't stress about it.
    Ok ��

123 Last