1. #71
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 83,848
    Betpoints: 8459

    Only other thing I can think of is whether or not you or your account has been involved in anything shady that is more than just being overly aggressive with customer service.

    I suppose you would know about that.

    Not accusing you of anything, just laying some options on why KYC is such a bitch at this point.

  2. #72
    milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-07
    Posts: 26,739
    Betpoints: 9264

    Quote Originally Posted by SClark2000 View Post
    To answer the previous poster the payout is for my balance of $25k. When this all started I had $55k on and was gonna cash it all out. I ended up losing the $30k because I'm a piece of shit loser. Part of me thinks that's why they did this. They knew I wouldn't be able to say no. I know 25k ain't crazy money but to me it is. 55k was gonna be life changing
    25k is definitely crazy money, heck that's a new car or a couple year's rent somewhere

    was there a bonus involved? i didn't read the whole thing but it seems like they think you had access to multiple accounts?

    you probably know this, but don't bet any more until this gets straightened out

  3. #73

  4. #74
    SClark2000
    SClark2000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-30-22
    Posts: 91
    Betpoints: 318

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Have you explained to them why your Bitcoin deposit came from the same wallet as another user?

    That appears to be their most valid problem.
    2nd post in the list you quoted. I swap btc for cash with this group I'm a part of. I don't know them in real life nor do I know what they do with the btc I send them. Sometimes they mail me the cash, but usually its via cashapp/venmo. They're saying that they've traced someone's deposit to my payout, so therefore we must be related? I don't even know how that would be advantageous to me. I am down an insane amount of money with them, you heard him say it himself, "big time losers". I don't mind them asking for verification anytime they want, that's their right, but I've sent in everything

  5. #75
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 54,852
    Betpoints: 6863

    Quote Originally Posted by SClark2000 View Post

    2nd post in the list you quoted. I swap btc for cash with this group I'm a part of. I don't know them in real life nor do I know what they do with the btc I send them. Sometimes they mail me the cash, but usually its via cashapp/venmo. They're saying that they've traced someone's deposit to my payout, so therefore we must be related? I don't even know how that would be advantageous to me. I am down an insane amount of money with them, you heard him say it himself, "big time losers". I don't mind them asking for verification anytime they want, that's their right, but I've sent in everything
    Your reason sounds reasonable and checkable.

    They look for that as an indication you are part of a syndicate or multi accounting.

    PM me your account number and I'll ping an old contact who might be able to help you out.

  6. #76
    SClark2000
    SClark2000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-30-22
    Posts: 91
    Betpoints: 318

    I also buy btc from this group. I do it this way so I don't have to mess with exchanges since I don't have a bank account. So I must have bought btc from someone who just did a payout? Ok fine, that's not my problem. Do your verification shit and move on

  7. #77
    SClark2000
    SClark2000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-30-22
    Posts: 91
    Betpoints: 318

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Your reason sounds reasonable and checkable.

    They look for that as an indication you are part of a syndicate or multi accounting.

    PM me your account number and I'll ping an old contact who might be able to help you out.
    Ok will do

  8. #78
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 83,848
    Betpoints: 8459

    Quote Originally Posted by SClark2000 View Post
    2nd post in the list you quoted. I swap btc for cash with this group I'm a part of. I don't know them in real life nor do I know what they do with the btc I send them. Sometimes they mail me the cash, but usually its via cashapp/venmo....
    So how does that work with people you don't know?

    What hits first, cash to you or BTC to them? Do you send them BTC and hope they pay you?

    Clark, I know optional says your reason sounds reasonable and checkable, but I'm not so sure.

    All of the sudden this has gone from aggressive customer service dialogue to "I swap BTC with this group I'm a part of. I don't know them in real life."

    All of the sudden this is starting to feel like an investigation, while I said in an earlier post that it didn't.

  9. #79
    Nate rasta
    Nate rasta's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-30-22
    Posts: 2,380
    Betpoints: 2400

    Good luck Clark I hope you get it.thats a lot. Be as patient as possible and don't get crazy with them it won't help. They might be trying to play the stall game so you start betting and losing it that's what it feels like but hold your ground I think you'll get it eventually

  10. #80
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 83,848
    Betpoints: 8459

    Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Only other thing I can think of is whether or not you or your account has been involved in anything shady that is more than just being overly aggressive with customer service.

    I suppose you would know about that....
    Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    ...i didn't read the whole thing but it seems like they think you had access to multiple accounts?...
    All this escalation by the book is coming from somewhere.

  11. #81
    SClark2000
    SClark2000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-30-22
    Posts: 91
    Betpoints: 318

    Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    So how does that work with people you don't know?

    What hits first, cash to you or BTC to them? Do you send them BTC and hope they pay you?

    Clark, I know optional says your reason sounds reasonable and checkable, but I'm not so sure.

    All of the sudden this has gone from aggressive customer service dialogue to "I swap BTC with this group I'm a part of. I don't know them in real life."

    All of the sudden this is starting to feel like an investigation, while I said in an earlier post that it didn't.
    It's done via escrow. A neutral party holds the btc and then releases once the other person shows proof of the cash payment.

    I agreed to everything they've asked for, even the fuckin video call. What else am I supposed to do?

  12. #82
    SClark2000
    SClark2000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-30-22
    Posts: 91
    Betpoints: 318

    Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    All this escalation by the book is coming from somewhere.
    Did you read all the emails? All this was mentioned in the 2nd set of links I posted, and those links were posted before you left the comment about it not feeling like an investigation.

  13. #83
    SClark2000
    SClark2000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-30-22
    Posts: 91
    Betpoints: 318

    Quote Originally Posted by Nate rasta View Post
    Good luck Clark I hope you get it.thats a lot. Be as patient as possible and don't get crazy with them it won't help. They might be trying to play the stall game so you start betting and losing it that's what it feels like but hold your ground I think you'll get it eventually
    Yeah man I don't even care if they want to ask for documentation (I do think the video call is too excessive after they threatened reporting to IRS). My issue is 1. The IRS threats, 2. I've sent in everything they've asked for, and now they are ignoring me

  14. #84
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 83,848
    Betpoints: 8459

    Quote Originally Posted by SClark2000 View Post
    It's done via escrow. A neutral party holds the btc and then releases once the other person shows proof of the cash payment.

    I agreed to everything they've asked for, even the fuckin video call. What else am I supposed to do?
    And just how much do you know about this "neutral party" and it's "escrow"?

    I put both in quotes because I will assume there isn't actually an escrow account for these transactions. I could be wrong there.

    Let me ask you Clark, what do you think the book's issue is here?

    Sadly, this may be more than just jumping through hoops. Plenty of players have tried to break or circumvent rules and just because, after the fact, they provide everything the book asks, it doesn't mean they are clean and will get the payout.

    All I'm saying is that it looks like the escalation has come from somewhere and that this issue may not be done.

    Do what they say, if you are clean, the accounts are clean, etc, I am confident you will get your money.

    You also have help via Opti's contacts, BMR, etc.

    Use those resources but don't lie to those people trying to help you (I'm not saying you are lying or did lie), it won't end well.

    Good Luck here.


  15. #85
    texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-05-09
    Posts: 9,408
    Betpoints: 5767

    Well Ill be damned this thread is way better than I expected. Those interactions are something else. We can be friends.

  16. #86
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 83,848
    Betpoints: 8459

    Quote Originally Posted by SClark2000 View Post
    Did you read all the emails? All this was mentioned in the 2nd set of links I posted, and those links were posted before you left the comment about it not feeling like an investigation.
    True, but post #76 came today.

    What you say is “not your problem” is, actually, looking to be your problem, whether or not you’ve done anything wrong.

    Let us know when they pay you.


  17. #87
    SClark2000
    SClark2000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-30-22
    Posts: 91
    Betpoints: 318

    Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    True, but post #76 came today.

    What you say is “not your problem” is, actually, looking to be your problem, whether or not you’ve done anything wrong.

    Let us know when they pay you.

    What I mean is, it shouldn't be a problem. If someone sends me btc, is it my responsibility to trace all of its origins before I deposit it? Obviously not. That's absurd

  18. #88
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 54,852
    Betpoints: 6863

    Quote Originally Posted by SClark2000 View Post

    What I mean is, it shouldn't be a problem. If someone sends me btc, is it my responsibility to trace all of its origins before I deposit it? Obviously not. That's absurd
    They dont mind people swapping btc. if they can see an explanation for it when they ask/check.
    Points Awarded:

    KVB gave Optional 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  19. #89
    PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-11-09
    Posts: 2,310
    Betpoints: 1444

    Is the OP posting in this thread the same person typing in the Bookmaker chat? If he is, one of the dialogs is an act, but I’m not sure which one it is. 100% Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. If only you’d have been as calm, cool and collected in the Bookmaker chat as this one you probably wouldn’t be here.

  20. #90
    SClark2000
    SClark2000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-30-22
    Posts: 91
    Betpoints: 318

    Quote Originally Posted by PD77 View Post
    Is the OP posting in this thread the same person typing in the Bookmaker chat? If he is, one of the dialogs is an act, but I’m not sure which one it is. 100% Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. If only you’d have been as calm, cool and collected in the Bookmaker chat as this one you probably wouldn’t be here.
    I know which emails you're referring to and I was on my computer which doesn't have auto correct, and was just speaking loose in general due to other factors....soon as I saw the words IRS I tightened it up. There's no games being played on my end guys. I'll make a video right now and post it, I don't care

  21. #91
    SClark2000
    SClark2000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-30-22
    Posts: 91
    Betpoints: 318

    Completely ignoring me now. Guess they're stealing my money

  22. #92
    SClark2000
    SClark2000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-30-22
    Posts: 91
    Betpoints: 318

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Your reason sounds reasonable and checkable.

    They look for that as an indication you are part of a syndicate or multi accounting.

    PM me your account number and I'll ping an old contact who might be able to help you out.
    Were you able to reach your old contact?

  23. #93
    Abused Gambler
    Abused Gambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-25-22
    Posts: 15
    Betpoints: 36

    I will post here instead of making an entire new thread. I've had a withdraw on hold for over a month now. They are requesting similar things to the original poster in this thread. I've had three instances now where I have had to take a picture for them holding up various dates and words. This really blows because Christmas is right around the corner, and never in my life would I expect that I wouldn't see my withdraw by then.

    Support was pretty good at getting back to me with responses at the beginning. Ive sent them 4 emails in the last 4 days just wanting some type of update or time frame, even asking them if there was any other verification that they needed. They simply will not respond to me. This is giving me vibes that they might be in some sort of financial trouble.

First 123
Top