Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Neon Deon Prime Time

To Coach CU Buffs

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

ESPN will orgasm if he beats colorado state or some shit team like that. His first game will be at TCU unless that changes

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Link to article:
    https://www.outkick.com/deion-sander...deur-transfer/

As I predicted, it's a package deal w/ his son as QB. Chance for his son to play on a bigger stage.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19587

So his son comes to Div. I-A, can't handle the level but Prime Time says "bullshit, he's my son" and it's tough to fire a guy with a long term deal at $5-7 mil/yr. This could be disaster for the Buffs.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

2 seasons fired 5-15

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

From what I've seen, the son is a legit player. Gets tougher vs stiffer competition. But I think he can play.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

He’ll be able to recruit. With the team he had at Jackson state and who he was against, I’m sure most of sbr could have went 27-5

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    So his son comes to Div. I-A, can't handle the level but Prime Time says "bullshit, he's my son" and it's tough to fire a guy with a long term deal at $5-7 mil/yr. This could be disaster for the Buffs.
    Haha. Exactly my thought. Colorado Football is a death sentance

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Deion in the small town north west

This should turn out well

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

worst job he could have taken besides he's a sunshine boy his old bones wont move around well there. he could have definitely found something better and more ideal especially for recruiting in the south. bottom feeder cold weather team, pass.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    From what I've seen, the son is a legit player. Gets tougher vs stiffer competition. But I think he can play.
    Chucky, Jackson St is warm weather and players from the south will go there because of his name. Tell those same players to go out to the middle of no where in the mid west and tell them they will play in 0-20 degress with snow for half a season and tell me how many of those pussies will show up.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Chucky, Jackson St is warm weather and players from the south will go there because of his name. Tell those same players to go out to the middle of no where in the mid west and tell them they will play in 0-20 degress with snow for half a season and tell me how many of those pussies will show up.
    Isn't Jackson one of the poorest (thus high crime) cities in America? They didn't have clean water like a month or 2 ago. Of course he got out of there.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

The classic way where guys with good stock generally (obviously Deion was a great athlete) are able to increase the potential for success of their kids, and that's in combination with name. If his son weren't that name or got this boot, he wouldn't be picked up. And I'm not saying it's fair, but I am saying that tons of guys with a lot of talent in sports (more skill sports like baseball though) don't get a shot but could have easily played at high levels if they had all these boosts. Mostly it's due to in high school how early maturation affects the hype and scouting process. Blacks have the biggest advantage (in sports) due to earliest maturation/puberty of all the races.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47515

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    The past decade or 2 has been a disaster.

They might as well give this a shot, Deion will improve recruiting and give the program national recognition.

It should be interesting to see how he does and how this all pans out.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

I'm rooting for him a bit. Why not.