1. #1
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    Costa Rica Scenarios Tomorrow

    This board still heavily involved CR INFLUENCE


    Costa Rica
    3 points, 1 goal scored, 7 goals allowed, -6 goal differential
    Qualifies with a win over Germany.
    If Costa Rica draws Germany and ...
    - Spain beats Japan, then Costa Rica qualifies.
    - Japan beats Spain, then the second spot comes down to goal differential between Costa Rica and Spain.
    - Japan draws with Spain, then Costa Rica does not qualify.

  2. #2
    franz555
    franz555's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-13-14
    Posts: 6,831
    Betpoints: 9341

    GERMANY 3 - 0

    SPAIN 3 - 0


    Its GOLD JJ

  3. #3
    cincinnatikid513
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 46,559
    Betpoints: 88

    they could bring in the 1982 german team and costa rica wouldn't win

  4. #4
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 91,476
    Betpoints: 7558

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    they could bring in the 1982 german team and costa rica wouldn't win

  5. #5
    slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-12-13
    Posts: 21,287
    Betpoints: 4090

    Costa Rica doing SBR proud at this world cup

  6. #6
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 92,082
    Betpoints: 3775

    Besides morocco is any dog going to go through?

    Ghana thinks they MIGHT but I doubt it.
    Australia is dreaming as well but that ends tomorrow.

  7. #7
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    CR will draw tomorrow

    I know the game

  8. #8
    cincinnatikid513
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 46,559
    Betpoints: 88

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    CR will draw tomorrow

    I know the game
    maybe for first 10 mins

  9. #9
    pologq
    Make SBR Great Again in 2023
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 19,207
    Betpoints: 4981

    based on how the books care about me in CR i hope they lose 200-0

  10. #10
    Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-19-09
    Posts: 5,885
    Betpoints: 19821

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    This board still heavily involved CR INFLUENCE


    Costa Rica
    3 points, 1 goal scored, 7 goals allowed, -6 goal differential
    Qualifies with a win over Germany.
    If Costa Rica draws Germany and ...
    - Spain beats Japan, then Costa Rica qualifies.
    - Japan beats Spain, then the second spot comes down to goal differential between Costa Rica and Spain.
    - Japan draws with Spain, then Costa Rica does not qualify.

    Damn... JJ really must want CR to go through.
    Also the game is Thursday not manana.

  11. #11
    cincinnatikid513
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 46,559
    Betpoints: 88

    wednesday we get chalk city as denmark france argentina and mexico all win

  12. #12
    ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-04-11
    Posts: 25,726
    Betpoints: 13647

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Besides morocco is any dog going to go through?

    Ghana thinks they MIGHT but I doubt it.
    Australia is dreaming as well but that ends tomorrow.
    Laker, the game I'll personally be watching is SaudiArab/Mexico.

    Think about our guy Renaud. Mexico has yet to score in the 1st two matches. Renaud will have his players in a frenzy.

    The combo that's not insane:
    *Saudis beat Mex
    *Poland draws ARG
    ...Saudis win the group. POL comes in 2nd. ARG goes home.
    ...I know ARG winning is more likely. I really think Saudi Arab has chance to advance. Saudis could also advance on Goal Diff if they draw and ARG beats POL by margin.

  13. #13
    ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-04-11
    Posts: 25,726
    Betpoints: 13647

    Laker, I'll give you one more game to ponder. What about Croa/Belg?

    That line move has wings. I mean, Belg has looked terrible. And CROA always can score.

    Did BELG fall off a cliff? Older team, but is this price right? Also, I'd think there's a chance Lukaku starts.

  14. #14
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 80,720
    Betpoints: 138

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    CR will draw tomorrow

    I know the game

  15. #15
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 92,082
    Betpoints: 3775

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Laker, I'll give you one more game to ponder. What about Croa/Belg?

    That line move has wings. I mean, Belg has looked terrible. And CROA always can score.

    Did BELG fall off a cliff? Older team, but is this price right? Also, I'd think there's a chance Lukaku starts.
    I didn't happen to notice the line move. Croatia will be happy to get a point here. Morocco will probably win the group.

  16. #16
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 92,082
    Betpoints: 3775

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Laker, the game I'll personally be watching is SaudiArab/Mexico.

    Think about our guy Renaud. Mexico has yet to score in the 1st two matches. Renaud will have his players in a frenzy.

    The combo that's not insane:
    *Saudis beat Mex
    *Poland draws ARG
    ...Saudis win the group. POL comes in 2nd. ARG goes home.
    ...I know ARG winning is more likely. I really think Saudi Arab has chance to advance. Saudis could also advance on Goal Diff if they draw and ARG beats POL by margin.
    Saudi vs Mexico could be a real fun game.

  17. #17
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    Costa Rica Thursday

    I was off a day

  18. #18
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 92,082
    Betpoints: 3775

    FYI

    This match between Germany and Costa Rica will have an all female referee crew. First time ever.

  19. #19
    habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-22-12
    Posts: 1,569
    Betpoints: 6114

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Laker, the game I'll personally be watching is SaudiArab/Mexico.

    Think about our guy Renaud. Mexico has yet to score in the 1st two matches. Renaud will have his players in a frenzy.

    The combo that's not insane:
    *Saudis beat Mex
    *Poland draws ARG
    ...Saudis win the group. POL comes in 2nd. ARG goes home.
    ...I know ARG winning is more likely. I really think Saudi Arab has chance to advance. Saudis could also advance on Goal Diff if they draw and ARG beats POL by margin.
    I've been all over this group got every game involving arg pol mex ksa correct so far. I'm not touching either game today. Very likely to be fixed matches. I could see both games being a draw or both games being a blowout. Fifa wants arg thru. The home country and refs want ksa thru. Mex sucks now and pol is the wild card. Lew has immense pressure on his shoulders but they are capable so god knows how this group plays out. I'm staying away monetarily but will be watching intently. This has been the best group imo exciting games and the door is open and a behemoth arg is in peril without a big effort today.

  20. #20
    puckhandler
    puckhandler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-13-08
    Posts: 137
    Betpoints: 3312

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    wednesday we get chalk city as denmark france argentina and mexico all win
    epic fail

  21. #21
    cincinnatikid513
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 46,559
    Betpoints: 88

    22-1 costa rica to win the match
    10-1 costa rica to draw the match
    +132 just for costa rica to score a goal

  22. #22
    Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-24-10
    Posts: 25,580
    Betpoints: 2478

    Gold you don't watch soccer, stop. You never commented on one world cup thread here in the 4 times it's happened since I've been here.

  23. #23
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    Game day!

  24. #24
    big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-08
    Posts: 19,252
    Betpoints: 3281

    Germany and Spain easy parlay

  25. #25
    Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 27,052
    Betpoints: 7023

    Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    Germany and Spain easy parlay

  26. #26
    Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 27,052
    Betpoints: 7023

    Did JJ know?

  27. #27
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    long way to go here

  28. #28
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 80,720
    Betpoints: 138

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    long way to go here
    You were close coach. Two more goals and the draw would have cashed.

Top