Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3265

NFL IRONY: Deshaun Watson most likely returning this Sunday in Houston

Cleveland activated Watson today. Looks like he is on target to start this week's game against the Texans In Houston. I wonder if Houston +7.5 is the play here. Watson really set that franchise back some years with his behavior? Interested to see where the lines moves. See what goes down.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16073

I hope he breaks his neck….fukk him

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I would take chance with the points

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

BLM

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

texans should send 20 of the hottest massage girls to his room before the game when he is there over the weekend. he will be tired from shooting so many loads.

Slurry Pumper
    Slurry Pumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8701

After watching last week's game were Houston lost, further examination of their play shows that it wasn't as bad as it looked. They had 2 horrible turnovers that led to 14 of the 30 points, but all in all the defense didn't do that bad and the rushing defense did step it up. At 7.5, they may be a good dog to look for this week. Watson coming back after like 3 years or whatever it was since he last played is a recipe for the underdog. Its just hard to put money on such a crappy team. Of course the clowns aren't much better but they did get their shit together last week. Overall I think it is foolish to let Watson play this Sunday but it is the clowns so foolish things are what they do.

jjgold

Most NFL teams are not bad and competitive week to week

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

if the spread was 4 or under i would like the browns. right now i like texans or no play. hard to trust watson to play well after time off in this stadium after all that has happened. but he is good and could throw 4 tds as well.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7892

Cleveland's coach said weeks ago that Watson would be the starter this week. They have 230 million reasons.

MoneylineExpress
    MoneylineExpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 865

I'm kind of liking 2 home teams this week that have been hard to watch this year in Houston and LA Rams. Give me Houston +7.5 against a QB who has hardly touched the field in the last 2 years. Worry is that Chubb runs wild and Watson doesn't have to do much other than be a game manger. Rams +8 as Seattle's defense is vulnerable.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19443

I hope Watson lights it up and gives a big FU to the gold diggers, looks like Cle by seven though so I'll take that hook.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7892

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    I hope Watson lights it up and gives a big FU to the gold diggers, looks like Cle by seven though so I'll take that hook.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11546

Who cares the team and him suck ass. Fade...

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Who cares the team and him suck ass. Fade...
    He's one of the best quarterbacks in the nfl when playing. Top 5 easily. He's a better version of Jalen Hurts.

I wonder how he's gonna look after not playing for 2-3 years.

jjgold

I think they’re going to win pretty easy

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4994

Browns gonna put 40 on them.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32775

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    You realize paying premium juice for moving the line from 7 to 7.5 is a sucker bet being just nine percent of all games since 2015 when the league moved the PAT try back 13 yards have been decided by a seven point differential.

Do the math.

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10294

They planned it that way, imagine the hype and chatter around that game

iwantcougars
    iwantcougars's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

Quote Originally Posted by cankid View Post
    They planned it that way, imagine the hype and chatter around that game

With nearly all of the more than two dozen lawsuits filed against Deshaun Watson having been settled, most of the women who accused the Cleveland quarterback of sexual misconduct have no interest in his return to Houston on Sunday and just want to move on with their lives, according to their attorney.Attorney Tony Buzbee said about 10 of the women who accused Watson of sexual harassment and assault during massages are planning to attend Sunday's game at Houston's NRG Stadium, where the Browns will take on the Texans, and watch him play in his return from an 11-game suspension.
    "Some of my clients asked to go," Buzbee, who will also attend the game, told ESPN on Tuesday. "They thought it important to make clear that they are still here and that they matter."
    Some of the women really want to attend the game "to kind of make the statement, 'Hey, we're still here. We matter. Our voice was heard, and this is not something that's over. [Sexual harassment and assault] happen every day in the United States,'" Buzbee also said Tuesday.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4994

Quote Originally Posted by iwantcougars View Post
    With nearly all of the more than two dozen lawsuits filed against Deshaun Watson having been settled, most of the women who accused the Cleveland quarterback of sexual misconduct have no interest in his return to Houston on Sunday and just want to move on with their lives, according to their attorney.Attorney Tony Buzbee said about 10 of the women who accused Watson of sexual harassment and assault during massages are planning to attend Sunday's game at Houston's NRG Stadium, where the Browns will take on the Texans, and watch him play in his return from an 11-game suspension.
    "Some of my clients asked to go," Buzbee, who will also attend the game, told ESPN on Tuesday. "They thought it important to make clear that they are still here and that they matter."
    Some of the women really want to attend the game "to kind of make the statement, 'Hey, we're still here. We matter. Our voice was heard, and this is not something that's over. [Sexual harassment and assault] happen every day in the United States,'" Buzbee also said Tuesday.
    What a bunch of BS they already shook him down for his money just go away.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Can Houston compete in this game? The team is so bad. I wonder if they are a 3 win team this year, or a 2 win team. No more than 3 for sure.

jjgold

Watson never did anything wrong

No guilt

Lets win man

CarolinaDaze
    2x- SBR Fantasy Football Champion
    CarolinaDaze's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30913

I'm starting him in fantasy football this weekend

iwantcougars
    iwantcougars's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

browns ml, watson will be rusty but cleveland is a lot better than the texans (that are playing for the 1 pick) texans dont defend the run cle has chubb and hunt

parlay usc with cle on the ml or tease them

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Darren sharper has got to be wondering why he didn't hire the same legal team

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

Quote Originally Posted by iwantcougars View Post
    Oh wow… Let’s see how many times Watson calls this play.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32775

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaDaze View Post
    I'm starting him in fantasy football this weekend
    He may be rusty.

CarolinaDaze
    2x- SBR Fantasy Football Champion
    CarolinaDaze's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30913

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    He may be rusty.
    Yeah good point, and it's well taken. But I got Kyler Murray on bye this week. I'm in a gotta win, next 2 weeks situation, and a 10pt underdog to a same record team this week. So I'm gonna pray he's fresh and shows the f*ck out. I've never been one of them scared to take a slap/drag a b*tch in a elevator type managers. Win at all cost, signed.2x SBR Champ Daze

jjgold

I say they go 5-2 with him

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5536

They set this up in the off-season with an 11 game suspension. The long term suspensions are always even numbers until this one.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    Browns gonna put 40 on them.
    agreed. Texans tanked it, and a team full of quitters just cashing gameday checks and trying not to get hurt. Watson will look to run it up against them

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    Cleveland activated Watson today. Looks like he is on target to start this week's game against the Texans In Houston. I wonder if Houston +7.5 is the play here. Watson really set that franchise back some years with his behavior? Interested to see where the lines moves. See what goes down.
    all the instagram hos in h-town are eagerly douching right now, hoping the "always in need of a quick 'massage'" horny nfl quarterback comes a callin' while in town for the game......

SlickFazzer
    SlickFazzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2923

Auto whats up!

Great poster, rancher/farmer, poker play, hunter...

And one of the few that was ready to go to blows with JJ at a previous SBR bash.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1411

Texans +7