1. #1
    tmoible
    tmoible's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-09-20
    Posts: 512
    Betpoints: 1486

    Jalen Hurts is garbage quarterback!

    Believe me,Jalen Hurts just a garbage quarterback,he is not Lamar Jackson, not Gimmy G,he just lucky to get 9 win, he will lost his job in next season

  2. #2
    Yulia74
    Yulia74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-28-18
    Posts: 1,904
    Betpoints: 4204

    lamar and jimmy g are garbage too, C+ qbs

  3. #3
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-10
    Posts: 31,829
    Betpoints: 1300

    Isn't he in the top 3 for QB rating?

  4. #4
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 17,680
    Betpoints: 198

    he is one heck of a runner

  5. #5
    KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-14
    Posts: 12,789
    Betpoints: 19183

    Bro his team is 9-1. The QB position has changed from just passing. You talk about him like he’s a bottom 10 QB. You probably can’t name 10 QB’s you’d rather have instead of him.

  6. #6
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 17,897
    Betpoints: 767

    Quote Originally Posted by tmoible View Post
    Believe me,Jalen Hurts just a garbage quarterback,he is not Lamar Jackson, not Gimmy G,he just lucky to get 9 win, he will lost his job in next season
    Go Gimmy G!
    Points Awarded:

    gauchojake gave mjsuax13 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  7. #7
    USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 21,123
    Betpoints: 12


  8. #8
    homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-24-13
    Posts: 12,861
    Betpoints: 7635

    nice call. hater.

  9. #9
    play4win
    play4win's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-23-11
    Posts: 2,152
    Betpoints: 162

    ni99@s hatin bec they can. it looks like he gonna win the mvp.
    eagles might win it all. they look like they going to superbowl.

  10. #10
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    He keeps winning

  11. #11
    pologq
    Make SBR Great Again in 2023
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 19,186
    Betpoints: 4967

    he is a non-traditional QB. he gets wins and plays well. i respect it.

  12. #12
    Brewers in 7
    SBR owes me 45 points
    Brewers in 7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-20-10
    Posts: 1,363
    Betpoints: 78

    He's a top notch Running back

  13. #13
    Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-15-09
    Posts: 29,665
    Betpoints: 6044

    if the Niners meet the Eagles in the playoffs
    I will take the Niners.

  14. #14
    GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-05-10
    Posts: 9,809
    Betpoints: 30

    Jalen Hurts and Justin Fields are like the modern day Michael Vick but without the animal abuse.

  15. #15
    Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 27,049
    Betpoints: 7011

    change your handle to ATT....tmobile apparently has lost service

  16. #16
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 38,389
    Betpoints: 8007

    Hurts is a top 5 QB.

    Next 5 years top 5 in no particular order will be Mahomes, Allen, Hurts, Fields, Dak

  17. #17
    Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 27,049
    Betpoints: 7011

    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Hurts is a top 5 QB.

    Next 5 years top 5 in no particular order will be Mahomes, Allen, Hurts, Fields, Dak
    I would put Burrow ahead of Dak and Fields

  18. #18
    pologq
    Make SBR Great Again in 2023
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 19,186
    Betpoints: 4967

    Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    Jalen Hurts and Justin Fields are like the modern day Michael Vick but without the animal abuse.
    underrated comment

  19. #19
    pologq
    Make SBR Great Again in 2023
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 19,186
    Betpoints: 4967

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    if the Niners meet the Eagles in the playoffs
    I will take the Niners.
    agreed. niners with that defense are tough and the 49ers can do just enough on offense.

  20. #20
    Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-13-06
    Posts: 14,794
    Betpoints: 252

    Someone is stealing my Tua move.

  21. #21
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 91,459
    Betpoints: 7536


  22. #22
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 17,897
    Betpoints: 767

    Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    change your handle to ATT....tmobile apparently has lost service
    Ha! Boost Mobile! Where ya at!

  23. #23
    TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-07
    Posts: 28,035
    Betpoints: 20942

    Much respect for Hurts... the dude is setting the bar. Never knew he had it in him.

    Russell Wilson is absolute TRASH... that guy needs to come back down to Earth... he absolutely sucks. Sick of seeing his dumb kisser on TV. Absolutely ROBBED DENVER out of Millions. The sob should "in good faith" reconstruct the contract... hung Denver out to dry.

  24. #24
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 91,459
    Betpoints: 7536

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Much respect for Hurts... the dude is setting the bar. Never knew he had it in him.

    Russell Wilson is absolute TRASH... that guy needs to come back down to Earth... he absolutely sucks. Sick of seeing his dumb kisser on TV. Absolutely ROBBED DENVER out of Millions. The sob should "in good faith" reconstruct the contract... hung Denver out to dry.
    Agree. Hurts should be in the discussion for League MVP with Mahomes and even Tua. He is tough and is very good at sliding when he should. He is blessed with the best offensive line in football which helps.

    As far a Wilson goes, there must be something else to this story. Yes we hear he's got bumps and bruises but is there something else we don't know? I think its possible we will hear something after the season's over. Its hard to believe that such a drastic drop-off can happen to a great QB like him.


  25. #25
    jackpot269
    Baiter
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-24-07
    Posts: 9,678
    Betpoints: 11168

    I'm a Hurts fan my biggest concern is if he gets behind a couple TD's or more and has to come from behind.
    In a close game or ahead he is definitely a top 5 QB

  26. #26
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 38,389
    Betpoints: 8007

    Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    I would put Burrow ahead of Dak and Fields
    I wouldn't.

  27. #27
    Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-24-10
    Posts: 25,577
    Betpoints: 2456

    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Hurts is a top 5 QB.

    Next 5 years top 5 in no particular order will be Mahomes, Allen, Hurts, Fields, Dak
    Mahomes, Allen, Hurts, Burrow, Desean Watson. Book this message. I never lose these kinds of predictions.

  28. #28
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 91,459
    Betpoints: 7536

    Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    I'm a Hurts fan my biggest concern is if he gets behind a couple TD's or more and has to come from behind.
    In a close game or ahead he is definitely a top 5 QB
    This weekend was the first time is Tom Brady's career where he had a 7 point lead in the last 2 minutes of the 4th Q and lost the game. Why am I saying this? No idea. I forgot.

    Oh ya I remember now. What QB who is down by 2 tds or more would you rather have? Personally, and with full disclosure of me being a huge Dolphins fan, Hurts would be as good of a choice as anyone.

  29. #29
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 91,459
    Betpoints: 7536

    Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    I would put Burrow ahead of Dak and Fields
    I would too actually.

    Fields has really taken a step forward this season, especially the last half dozen games or so. He could turn out to be everything the Bears hoped for when they drafted him. He's the most improved of those 3.

    Dak looks amazing at times and no so much at others. Not sure if he will get up after he take a hit which is always a concern when you watch him play. That to me is his biggest negative.

  30. #30
    Easy-Rider 66
    Racetrack Television Network
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-12
    Posts: 31,169
    Betpoints: 2433

    Quote Originally Posted by tmoible View Post
    Believe me,Jalen Hurts just a garbage quarterback,he is not Lamar Jackson, not Gimmy G,he just lucky to get 9 win, he will lost his job in next season
    you Mobile are a fool. Hurts playing great. good luck to you

  31. #31
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 38,389
    Betpoints: 8007

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    This weekend was the first time is Tom Brady's career where he had a 7 point lead in the last 2 minutes of the 4th Q and lost the game. Why am I saying this? No idea. I forgot.

    Oh ya I remember now. What QB who is down by 2 tds or more would you rather have? Personally, and with full disclosure of me being a huge Dolphins fan, Hurts would be as good of a choice as anyone.
    Mahomes without a doubt, for sure.

  32. #32
    jackpot269
    Baiter
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-24-07
    Posts: 9,678
    Betpoints: 11168

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    This weekend was the first time is Tom Brady's career where he had a 7 point lead in the last 2 minutes of the 4th Q and lost the game. Why am I saying this? No idea. I forgot.

    Oh ya I remember now. What QB who is down by 2 tds or more would you rather have? Personally, and with full disclosure of me being a huge Dolphins fan, Hurts would be as good of a choice as anyone.
    My thinking was, there are guys that throw the deep pass better, and his play has been more ball control, just taking what you are given and not looking for huge gain every play, but Hurts has proved so many wrong that wanted to dismiss him as not a NFL caliber QB! Theirs is not a harder worker or more determined player glad he is having a great year!

  33. #33
    OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-02-21
    Posts: 3,401
    Betpoints: 3972

    one thing i notice in current QB's who wear #1 all losers

    Hurts Fields and Kyler Murray all starting QB's who wear #1 coincidence that all 3 never won any thing yet and how can you draft a player with a last name of HURTS

    great pickup for eagles on DEF is Suh who got penalized for kicking players after tackle several times when with lions and other team

  34. #34
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 91,459
    Betpoints: 7536

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    one thing i notice in current QB's who wear #1 all losers

    Hurts Fields and Kyler Murray all starting QB's who wear #1 coincidence that all 3 never won any thing yet and how can you draft a player with a last name of HURTS

    great pickup for eagles on DEF is Suh who got penalized for kicking players after tackle several times when with lions and other team
    I'm somewhat of a bullshitter myself, but occasionally I like to listen to a real pro, Please carry on.

  35. #35
    Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 27,049
    Betpoints: 7011

    Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post

    I would put Burrow ahead of Dak and Fields
    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    I wouldn't.
    Burrow has been to a SB…Fields and Dak won’t ever sniff one…book it

12 Last
Top