lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

Quote Originally Posted by franz555 View Post
    No chance. The amount of EPL team championships in Ch League and Europa says otherwise.
    You are looking at it overall from decades.

No one disputes that the EPL is the best soccer league in the world currently and has been for some time. That's why the top 8 to win the champions League have 4 EPL teams.

Your point kind of proves mine because the EPL is so difficult from top to bottom that makes everything else harder in other competition.

Bundesliga is top heavy and one team basically wins it every season.

Italy more competitive but overall the league isn't that great.

Ligue one is a joke this the two favorite teams in the world cup have two players that are from that league.

Spain is competitive but who wins it almost every year? Two teams pretty much.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMusher View Post
    Do you like Canada to qualify?
    They have a shot if they can avoid losing both games vs the two big names. Morocco isn't that bad you know.

franz555
    franz555's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9558

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    You are looking at it overall from decades.

No one disputes that the EPL is the best soccer league in the world currently and has been for some time. That's why the top 8 to win the champions League have 4 EPL teams.

Your point kind of proves mine because the EPL is so difficult from top to bottom that makes everything else harder in other competition.

Bundesliga is top heavy and one team basically wins it every season.

Italy more competitive but overall the league isn't that great.

Ligue one is a joke this the two favorite teams in the world cup have two players that are from that league.

Spain is competitive but who wins it almost every year? Two teams pretty much.
    There are 16 teams left in Ch League , not 8. There are still 3 German Clubs among the 16. PSG have Mbappe , Neymar and Messi hilighting their front 3 , all of which " disputed " your brash claim that the EPL is the best league. Include me as #4 and I'm sure I can find millions more who also dispute your claim. Results matter ,everything else is just a lot of hot air.

lakerboy

There are 16 teams left in Ch League , not 8. There are still 3 German Clubs among the 16. PSG have Mbappe , Neymar and Messi hilighting their front 3 , all of which " disputed " your brash claim that the EPL is the best league. Include me as #4 and I'm sure I can find millions more who also dispute your claim. Results matter ,everything else is just a lot of hot air.
    I never said there are 8 teams left in the ch league. I said 4 of the top 8 betting favorites to win that are from the EPL. One from Italy. One from Spain. One from Germany and one from France . EPL has 4 teams left. Which other league does? Two of the German teams are dogs vs EPL teams in the next phase. The other German team will probably knock psg out.

So when the dust is settled after the next phase you will see why the EPL is the best League.

As for the Europa League Arsenal from EPL is the favorite to win that and man u is 3rd favorite.

franz555
    franz555's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9558

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I never said there are 8 teams left in the ch league. I said 4 of the top 8 betting favorites to win that are from the EPL. One from Italy. One from Spain. One from Germany and one from France . EPL has 4 teams left. Which other league does? Two of the German teams are dogs vs EPL teams in the next phase. The other German team will probably knock psg out.

So when the dust is settled after the next phase you will see why the EPL is the best League.

As for the Europa League Arsenal from EPL is the favorite to win that and man u is 3rd favorite.
    Will be back here after the dust is done.

lakerboy

Will be back here after the dust is done.
    I'm praying that we don't get an all English final.

First 12