Nate rasta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

I think it would be +150 or +180 if they played imo

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Again, how do you figure?
    Because that's what sf is right now to win the NFC championship game. You are interpreting this differently.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Because that's what sf is right now to win the NFC championship game. You are interpreting this differently.
    Yeah, but they may not make the game at all. Heck, they might miss the playoffs. If they actually get to the game, of course it won't be +475. I will don't understand the point of this thread. I do not think +500 right now is a good value.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30436

No chance that sf would be +4.5 in Philly. ZERO

The +475 is what you are getting if the game is played today. That's an automatic bet on sf
    +475 is like +13.5 territory. That is not remotely close to what the line would be whether the game is played today or in January

lakerboy

Yeah, but they may not make the game at all. Heck, they might miss the playoffs. If they actually get to the game, of course it won't be +475. I will don't understand the point of this thread. I do not think +500 right now is a good value.
    You are kindly proving my point in the thread.

The NFC championship game is gonna be played in Philadelphia. That is almost a certainty barring injuries. Yes almost a certainty. The Nfc is so bad.

The only team in the NFC as currently constructed that can win that game is sf besides a slight chance Dallas could I guess as well.

You told me you wouldn't take sf +500 in that game because it has no value.

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

OK 1ST OFF HURTZ HAS ONLY ONE GAME PLAY OFF EXPERIENCE GARRAPOLO WAY MORE EXPERIENCE AND PHILLY HAS TOUGH MATCHUPS COMING UP

COWBOYS GET REVENGE IN DALLAS AFTER WASH THEY GET PACKERS @ COLTS THEN TITANS

YUP 3 ROADS @nyg @ chi @ DALLAS

FINAL 2 GAMES HOME VS SAINTS THEN GIANTS

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

You are kindly proving my point in the thread.

The NFC championship game is gonna be played in Philadelphia. That is almost a certainty barring injuries. Yes almost a certainty. The Nfc is so bad.

The only team in the NFC as currently constructed that can win that game is sf besides a slight chance Dallas could I guess as well.

You told me you wouldn't take sf +500 in that game because it has no value.
    I told you I wouldn't bet SF +500 NFC right now. Because I don't think SF will make it to that game. Capish? Come on man. This isn't complicated.

titanium777
    titanium777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3910

The niners are +475 to win the nfc, that's not what the line would be if SF played Philly in the NFC champ game. There's no guarantee SF even makes the playoffs at 4-4. The line would be somewhere around +170 if SF was playing in Philly.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

If Niners make it to the NFC championship against Philly, they might even be road favorites.

Wouldn't want to play SF in the playoffs.

Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave KVB 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GunShard

dxp
    dxp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

lakerboy forever hating on the eagles. "thEy'LL pLaY a rEaL TeAM eVenTuaLLy." the vikings, who the eagles destroyed, just rolled into buffalo and knocked off the bills to improve to 8-0 against everyone else. but he's propping up the 4-4 niners, who are currently losing at home 13-3 to the chargers. mccaffrey has only topped 100+ yards rushing 2 times in his last 25 games, but he is going to tear up the eagles?

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by dxp View Post
    lakerboy forever hating on the eagles. "thEy'LL pLaY a rEaL TeAM eVenTuaLLy." the vikings, who the eagles destroyed, just rolled into buffalo and knocked off the bills to improve to 8-0 against everyone else. but he's propping up the 4-4 niners, who are currently losing at home 13-3 to the chargers. mccaffrey has only topped 100+ yards rushing 2 times in his last 25 games, but he is going to tear up the eagles?
    Have fun with your QB in the playoffs. Homer

lakerboy

I told you I wouldn't bet SF +500 NFC right now. Because I don't think SF will make it to that game. Capish? Come on man. This isn't complicated.
    Oh I didn't think you were in the prediction business. Oh well

dxp

Have fun with your QB in the playoffs. Homer
    what's more realistic; me being a homer for saying an 8-0 team is really good? and very little else. or, you being a hater for saying they haven't played anyone while continually taking shots at them?

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

mccaffrey not a traditional running back. He's the best player on the field, for either team, everytime he suits up. He can probably be the number 1 receiver on several nfl teams. Decent chance he might be the missing piece. SF lost 2 of their best corners for the year though, so I see Philly being able to exploit that in the playoffs. Eagles are definitely going to be hard to beat. I don't see many holes in their team. But bring on that bad weather, and it levels the playing field a lot. Anyone can be beat in cold conditions.

lakerboy

what's more realistic; me being a homer for saying an 8-0 team is really good? and very little else. or, you being a hater for saying they haven't played anyone while continually taking shots at them?
    -11 point favorite loses by 11. Classic

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Eagles lose to Redskins at home tonight

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26307

If Washington can beat them in Philly anyone can, give me any team at +475 at Philly in NFC championship game.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Everything went wrong last night Phila

It happens

lakerboy

This will be a fun game
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave lakerboy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Fukkin Deeebo.

Fuk.

But yeah Lakeshow, still my only future. Haven't found anything else.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Thought I mentioned the future in this thread, I guess it was another one...

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    I feel like I’ve said this a million times in the last month and a half, but I would not want to play San Francisco in the playoffs.
    Especially if they are healthy.
    They are the only NFL future in my portfolio at the moment.
    Healthy of course the issue. It's a long NFL season for these guys and they go hard.

Nate rasta
    Update your status

Deebo avoided major injury

Nate rasta
    Update your status

Big Cauck Brock

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Nate rasta View Post
    Deebo avoided major injury
    Ankle injury. That shit can linger. We'll see. Shit like that often leads to another injury somewhere else as one part is favored and as I said, these guys go hard.

Nate rasta
    Update your status

Ya hopefully he can come back for playoffs

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah, or maybe he plays next week. Sometimes you never know. Though the cart was not a good sign.

Thing is with ankles, feet and toes, initial injury can be little or a lot and the initial pain is considered the same. Can happen with ankles for sure, but the most common example is a stubbed toe.

For that first bit after it happens, you cannot tell the difference between a broken toe and no lasting injury at all. The pain is the same.

They should take their time with him, but these 9er coaches combined with the will of the athlete often lead to risky behavior.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

How about today? This Mike White looked almost dead on the field. He even went to the locker room.

He came back in to play...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Jets?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw"># Jets</a> QB Mike White went to the locker room after this hit<br><br>Joe Flacco is in at quarterback<br><br>⏩<a href="https://t.co/MZhNRFL7pn">https://t.co/MZhNRFL7pn</a> <a href="https://t.co/5ZSdVdhz0P">pic.twitter.com/5ZSdVdhz0P</a></p>&mdash; Sports Injury Central (@SICscore) <a href="https://twitter.com/SICscore/status/1602034725735911426?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" >December 11, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

dxp

-11 point favorite loses by 11. Classic
    seriously, you are being corny as fu#k. they are 12-1.

#3 offense
    #1 points per game
    #2 defense
    #7 points against
    #1 turnover ratio
    #1 sacks
    #1 passer defense
    #1 point differential
    #1 qb rating
    #4 qbr rating

they play in the best division in football. unbeaten on the road. just demolished a pair of 7-4 teams. just give them their credit on a great season. a hot washington team needed 4 turnovers, double the possession time and some solid luck just to barely escape.

you set it up so if they don't win it all, you can play the "see, they weren't that good" card. corny.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

High ankle sprain, sometimes those can take a while. Possible he’s out all season.

Fuk.

OldBill

nope a rookie qb never ever gets to play in SB no matter how great the team is around him

of course sf won div already but soon as kid purdy hit's playoffs byieeeeeeeeeeeeee

lakerboy

seriously, you are being corny as fu#k. they are 12-1.

#3 offense
    #1 points per game
    #2 defense
    #7 points against
    #1 turnover ratio
    #1 sacks
    #1 passer defense
    #1 point differential
    #1 qb rating
    #4 qbr rating

they play in the best division in football. unbeaten on the road. just demolished a pair of 7-4 teams. just give them their credit on a great season. a hot washington team needed 4 turnovers, double the possession time and some solid luck just to barely escape.

you set it up so if they don't win it all, you can play the "see, they weren't that good" card. corny.
    Are they favorites to win the Superbowl?

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

eagles are for real. i am a firm believer in them.

49ers are good but i think the dolphins were overrated and the bucs are in shambles. i want to see how they play seattle in seattle with purdy.

OldBill

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    eagles are for real. i am a firm believer in them.

49ers are good but i think the dolphins were overrated and the bucs are in shambles. i want to see how they play seattle in seattle with purdy.

ok wait in seattle when week 15 ? normally a rookie 1st road completely falls apart but since settle lost s/u to panthers sf will be chalked

OldBill

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    ok wait in seattle when week 15 ? normally a rookie 1st road completely falls apart but since settle lost s/u to panthers sf will be chalked
    yup tnf IN seattle and SF is chalk - 3.5 70% Consensus on SF

so my system home n home do not apply this game because sf has to travel like 800 miles up to seattle

sure SF been a juggernaught at home vs Miami shocking s/u win purdy came in after Jimmy G went down then destroying weak old goat 35 7

First 1234 Last