Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Week 9 major upset alerts?

I don't see the Bills having an easy time in Jersey. There's a chance they will lose straight up.

Ten owns KC and owns Mahomes and Reid. They just can't seem to stop Henry every time they play. He sucks the soul out of them. But this team is different it seems. I don't think Ten will be able to throw much. Only way they win is if Henry gets 175 yards and eats the clock with 8 min drives.

Indy can easily beat the pats, even if Bill is 13-0 against rookie qbs at home.

Thoughts?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Packers lose

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Packers lose
    I don't care about -3 spreads bro. This is the big leagues not mickey mouse stuff

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3518

Buffalo knows exactly what they need. Very tough in the AFL East Division. I can see Jets covering the 11 but to win SU? Might be a little too much to ask JMHO. A no-play game for me. GL whatever you decide.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14150

i like washington to actually win vs. viks.the players said they like their latest qb.i also love over the 43.5 total.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    I don't see the Bills having an easy time in Jersey. There's a chance they will lose straight up.

Ten owns KC and owns Mahomes and Reid. They just can't seem to stop Henry every time they play. He sucks the soul out of them. But this team is different it seems. I don't think Ten will be able to throw much. Only way they win is if Henry gets 175 yards and eats the clock with 8 min drives.

Thoughts?
    i know the game

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

nice call on 2 out of 3, esp jets straight up

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4508

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post

Thoughts?
    Good takes except for the bolded. I had NE in my survivor league, great pick in a week where KC should have lost and Buffalo did.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Good takes except for the bolded. I had NE in my survivor league, great pick in a week where KC should have lost and Buffalo did.
    Everyone had Buffalo winning that game and everyone thought chiefs blowout for sure. Besides all the matchup stuff, never take a double digit road favorite in a divisional game. It's the number 1 rule of betting NFL. I would wager that those teams hit at a 25% clip against the spread, and they often lose straight up.

EddieMusher
    Fuggedaboutit!
    EddieMusher's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5431

Nice call on the Jets