d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    You never apologize. If you said it you meant it.
    That's nonsense. What if you misspoke or had an error in judgment? People make mistakes. Nothing wrong with apologizing. Now, if it's not that and you meant what you said, then sure.

Kyrie meant what he said and wants to apologize without meaning it. His insincerity is patently obvious. That's the worst. Just say nothing and be done with it. Kyrie's a bum.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10289

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    So you can buy this movie on Amazon prime and listen to the book it’s based on Audible but Jeff Bezos is a front runner for owning an NFL franchise…okay, am I missing something?
    ~~

Maybe you are missing the irresponsible behavior of a billionaire
    having no scruples.
    Why condern yourself with petty moral issues when Bezos can simply take a flight to outer space.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10289

You never apologize. If you said it you meant it.
    ~~

You've been talking to my wife.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    So you can buy this movie on Amazon prime and listen to the book it’s based on Audible but Jeff Bezos is a front runner for owning an NFL franchise…okay, am I missing something?
    Amazon just using Kyrie to promote their products.

Smells like a setup. Now everyone wants to watch the Amazon stuff.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    That's nonsense. What if you misspoke or had an error in judgment? People make mistakes. Nothing wrong with apologizing. Now, if it's not that and you meant what you said, then sure.

Kyrie meant what he said and wants to apologize without meaning it. His insincerity is patently obvious. That's the worst. Just say nothing and be done with it. Kyrie's a bum.
    Your second paragraph is what I'm talking about and you know that.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Kyrie will be gone from Nike

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Your second paragraph is what I'm talking about and you know that.
    "If you said it you meant it" isn't true. Many people say things they don't truly mean and then regret saying what they said. Happens all the time and nothing wrong with apologizing for it.

But yeah, Kyrie meant it, and shouldn't apologize unless he has an actual change of heart.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

never apologize to the mob, and never give a bully your lunch money

they will just keep asking for more and more and more

what has happened since kanye's comments, and kyrie's posts... have totally proven their points

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Jews are hated around the world because they are perceived as being greedy and self identifying as being superior in everything that has to do with business and the full control of the financial institutions. Then the Jews in control only hire other Jews at the top levels especially in the orthodox sector. The Hollywood movie industry is a perfect example of that.

Many believe that's why Germany and Hitler went ape shit on the Jews back in the day. Jews owned everything and ruled the financial sector in Germany and were greedy and looked down on others that weren't Jewish. Hitler wasn't having that and most of Germany backed Hitler for those very reasons.

I spent time in Europe during my travels back in the day and that's what the elderly folks told me when I asked them about Germany and the war. Russian elders expressed the same story..

I have close friends that are Jewish today and most Jews aren't like that today. Look at JJ as he seems like a cool guy.

Just sharing thoughts on this subject.

Nate rasta
    Update your status
    Nate rasta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

JJ isn't greedy with his money.he donated millions to help rebuild Costa Rica

milwaukee mike

i also know quite a few people in the jewish community that can't stand what the adl/hollywood/ny jews do

myself as a catholic, if someone criticized the sicko pedophile priests and their enablers, that doesn't make them "anti-catholic" so they have to apologize to everyone and pay fines... but the elite jewish community has tricked everyone with their anti-semitic stuff

if you want to know who controls everything, just find out who you can't criticize

jjgold

Jews run world and work harder than anyone
    and of course smarter
    Stick together unlike other people

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by Nate rasta View Post
    JJ isn't greedy with his money.he donated millions to help rebuild Costa Rica

good comment

Nate rasta
    Update your status
    Nate rasta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

Might need an update:

A200-EE0-A-E240-4-DA3-B9-BC-B4-EC0-F2960-BD

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    Don't want to get in an argument over whether he's a good player (I think he's better than MOST 2nd unit bigs currently rostered). But what part of what I said was not true? That he said a bad Jew word, or that he has not played in the NBA since?
    Yes, he said a bad word and Yes he has not played in the NBA since. Both comments are correct. But the implication of both comments together was that he has not played because he said a bad word. I don't think that is true. I think he has not played because his injury was a bad one and he's still not fully recovered or teams don't need him right now, which means he's not good/important enough. I'm siding with the injury because he said that MANY teams are/were interested. Until I see him say that he's fully healthy or say he's been railroaded, there's really no reason for me to believe there's some conspiracy. What he said was very low on the social justice totem pole and he quickly cleaned it up. Not a lot of people would be outraged if he was playing again.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Jews are hated around the world because they are perceived as being greedy and self identifying as being superior in everything that has to do with business and the full control of the financial institutions. Then the Jews in control only hire other Jews at the top levels especially in the orthodox sector. The Hollywood movie industry is a perfect example of that.

Many believe that's why Germany and Hitler went ape shit on the Jews back in the day. Jews owned everything and ruled the financial sector in Germany and were greedy and looked down on others that weren't Jewish. Hitler wasn't having that and most of Germany backed Hitler for those very reasons.

I spent time in Europe during my travels back in the day and that's what the elderly folks told me when I asked them about Germany and the war. Russian elders expressed the same story..

I have close friends that are Jewish today and most Jews aren't like that today. Look at JJ as he seems like a cool guy.

Just sharing thoughts on this subject.
    ^^ Kyrie is that you???

jjgold

Jews rule the world
    Accept it

Mac4Lyfe

He'll play for them again and he'll say whatever they want him to say. He wants his money and he wants to be in the hall of fame, statue etc etc.. all of this matters more to him than morale values, he's an NBA player after all.
    Once they cut into his paycheck, he straightened up real quick. I don't think he cares much about hall of fame or stats or statues. But once you cut the money. "Yes, sir mass, I be good igger", call me Toby".

Kyrie played himself. While I am leaning to his side on this, which I never do with this dope. He deserved to get knocked down a few notches. Maybe he'll smarten up and keep his mouth shut and dribble.

Mac4Lyfe

It's interesting that not a single NBA player, in this virtue signaling league, has denounced Irving. He's of their own tribe. This idea of equality is bogus -it's more about looking out for yours and your own.
    It is an unwritten rule in professional sports that 3 things you don't fukk with... and another players money is all 3 of them. It's best to stay quiet on things like this if you're another player, else you might get your ass kicked or maybe shot. Didn't Gilbert Arenas bring a gun in the locker room?

jjgold

Nike has to void his contract

Kyrie just another nba worthless scumbag

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47501

I have zero sympathy for this idiot.

Literally all he had to say was he actually did not watch the documentary or read the book in totality and that he agreed with certain parts of it and didn't know about some of the other stuff. He needs to be more careful with what he puts up on social media and is very sorry.

If he just said something like that, nothing would have happened and it would be forgotten by now.

Instead, he double and triple downed and refused to apologize.

Guy thinks he is an intellectual and the smartest guy in the room but he's an absolute clown.

jjgold

If Kayne got stripped of everything Kyrie has to

This is far from over

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Jews rule the world
    Accept it
    Many Jews raise their children to understand how to start and run a business rather then to get a college degree to get a good job. Jews also know the value of a dollar and how to save and be cheap. Yes they are smart in those regards.

Asians another smart race. Most Asian parents expect and push their children to excel in school and academics. That's why most Harvard applicants today are Asian. Asians score higher then most other races when applying to colleges today. That's just a fact.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    I have zero sympathy for this idiot.

Literally all he had to say was he actually did not watch the documentary or read the book in totality and that he agreed with certain parts of it and didn't know about some of the other stuff. He needs to be more careful with what he puts up on social media and is very sorry.

If he just said something like that, nothing would have happened and it would be forgotten by now.

Instead, he double and triple downed and refused to apologize.

Guy thinks he is an intellectual and the smartest guy in the room but he's an absolute clown.
    he DID apologize, paid $500,000, apologized again... but refused to apologize for the 1000th time and say that he would never have a single complaint about any jewish person ever

like a bully that takes your lunch money, they keep coming back for more

do you feel the same about kanye? his LAWYER said he had to keep apologizing, his TRAINER said he had to keep apologizing... kanye said kim kardashian constantly had 2 jewish handlers telling her everything she could say or do

milwaukee mike

it takes a hero to tell you the truth when it costs them millions (or billions) of dollars... it takes a coward to lie to you and protect those millions (or billions)

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Kyrie possibly the biggest POS in NBA history but now he's being told what to say and believe? He should've just stopped after going against science with the flat earth theory and race crimes.

Adam silver is a disgrace to David Stern who would've handled this behind closed doors by making the refs freeze him out with travels and no calls or something to that affect rather than draw attention

milwaukee mike

short list of celebrities that have called out jewish/pedophile interests

chris cornell DEAD
    chester bennington DEAD
    michael jackson DEAD
    prince DEAD
    jeffrey epstein DEAD
    avicii DEAD
    kate spade DEAD
    anthony bourdain DEAD
    anne heche DEAD
    paul walker DEAD
    mel gibson CANCELLED

if you can't be cancelled, maybe you end up dead

think about it, karl malone can get 13 year old girls pregnant, woody allen can fool around with his own daughter, people can DO sick sick things, no repercussions... but if you SAY the wrong thing you're persona non grata

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

Love how all those harcore gangsta rappers, movie stars, and athletes act like a whipped dog with the tail between their legs when thier CCP and ADL masters tell them exactly what they are allowed to do and say.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    Love how all those harcore gangsta rappers, movie stars, and athletes act like a whipped dog with the tail between their legs when thier CCP and ADL masters tell them exactly what they are allowed to do and say.
    LeBron and harden did it with China, everyone knows where their bread gets buttered

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

Still waiting to hear what he said was incorrect

Black Coffee
    Black Coffee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2360

Kyrie is an idiot, plain and simple. He's a super-talented basketball player that has achieved a high level of influence in society. But being talented at basketball and rich does not make you a subject matter expert in the areas of science, public health / medicine, and certainly not religion or politics.

Hell, even in basketball, Kyrie mentioned that they (the Nets) could coach themselves. Really??? WTF do you know about being a successful coach and leading a group of pro athletes Kyrie? Not that Nash was the answer, but really, you need no coaching whatsoever.

It's simple. The guy doesn't respect other people's areas of expertise and if you disagree with him, then obviously you aren't enlightened. lol

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by Black Coffee View Post
    Kyrie is an idiot, plain and simple. He's a super-talented basketball player that has achieved a high level of influence in society. But being talented at basketball and rich does not make you a subject matter expert in the areas of science, public health / medicine, and certainly not religion or politics.

Hell, even in basketball, Kyrie mentioned that they (the Nets) could coach themselves. Really??? WTF do you know about being a successful coach and leading a group of pro athletes Kyrie? Not that Nash was the answer, but really, you need no coaching whatsoever.

It's simple. The guy doesn't respect other people's areas of expertise and if you disagree with him, then obviously you aren't enlightened. lol
    being an idiot isn't a crime

wanting to decide what goes into your own body isn't a crime

who are the experts in the area of public health/medicine? the ones that said masks didn't work, now they do... vaccines work, now they only work if you take 4 of them, now they don't work but we knew that all along... the ones that said locking down the country was good for everyone's physical and mental health?

you are confusing "experts" with paid propaganda spreaders

he never said he was an expert, all he did was share a freaking post, something almost every single one of us has done... heck you just called kyrie an idiot... what if the ADL cared about defamation of black people? calling a black person an idiot is pretty racist against all black people isn't it? why don't you apologize, pay $500,000, agree to be re-educated by the black community, and then get suspended from your job anyway

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by hostile takeover View Post
    Still waiting to hear what he said was incorrect
    I agree. People can hate Kyrie for all the previous antics.... but when it comes to not being vaccinated.... and this incident... (which I'm still trying to find evidence... THAT SUPPORTS PURE HATE TOWARDS JEWS. If all he did was post a clip from a movie... and the subject was about JEWS... and he didn't mention anything else written in his post.... how can you condemn him?

The man said... I respect all walks of life.

As for Lebron... I'm still trying to find the individual that painted on his garage racist remarks towards blacks... or whatever. Mysteriously... with cameras everywhere... we still can't find that said person. Lebron... possibly it was you and your tremendous acting skills that did it?

If you continuously protect biased beliefs in one area... and you don't call a SPADE a SPADE... what do you think is going to happen? Don't cater to one group for BUSINESS PURPOSES ONLY. That is prejudice.

This is why hate is formed. The NBA and NFL knows what they are doing..... as long as revenue increases... continue the BIASED BELIEFS... but everyone knows their integrity is very much questionable. Fake. Unpure. But most people don't understand business.

There has ALWAYS been a way to protect everyone... make revenue high... and keep the peace. No... they want HIGHER/EXTREME REVENUE and more BIASED BELIEFS.

EddieMusher
    Fuggedaboutit!
    EddieMusher's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5443

First 1234567 ... Last