d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    you realize anyone who took those EUA gene therapies is in deep shit? Do you also realize anyone who contracted the virus, survived, and then took the xiden boosters? Is in real deep shit
    Like 80% of the population. There is zero evidence, but keep on propagandizing about the Trump Vaccine.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Like 80% of the population. There is zero evidence, but keep on propagandizing about the Trump Vaccine.
    Go watch or read Dr Paul Marik
    Points Awarded:

19th Hole gave stake1 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

stake1

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    aren’t you the same poster who told me I was lying about Eric Clapton? think you are

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

stake1

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Why you ever bring him back? They don’t need him and he’s just trouble.
    Jj: that’s what Paulie said!

kyhawk
    kyhawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7806

cancer

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    How come Kyrie gets axed for his anti-semantic opinions, but Nick Cannon still has his job at that fruity masked singer show for his?
    First off, I don't know what Kyrie said that was so inflaming? I thought he just publicized a controversial movie/book? I haven't researched it enough but it seems a bit over the top outrage but Kyrie is a first class dick. You don't get a lot of currency when you are a constant pain in the ass. So, I don't feel sorry for him one bit. He should have gotten suspended last year.

Why should Nick Cannon be suspended? For wearing a Turban? Is that illegal or disrespectful?

Why does Nick Cannon wear a turban?

Week-by-week viewers of The Masked Singer have noticed Cannon donning a turban, whether a sparkly turban or a straightforward black one.
    In an interview on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Cannon called his turban his "crown" and added he wears them to raise "cultural understanding".
    Cannon said he's been studying turbans "for quite some time" and wears them to encourage others to "embrace differences".
    "It is my crown, I feel like a king, I feel royal out here," he explainedto Ellen."When I'm with the kids, I can just throw one on. Throw a diamond in on there every now and then, feel your royalty out [sic]."

Cannon further explained his long interest in different religions and cultures and stated he wants to promote a more progressive, open-minded and liberal mentality.
    "No matter what background you're from, no matter which religion or culture, if you could all just embrace it and just everybody love another," he said.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    First off, I don't know what Kyrie said that was so inflaming? I thought he just publicized a controversial movie/book? I haven't researched it enough but it seems a bit over the top outrage but Kyrie is a first class dick. You don't get a lot of currency when you are a constant pain in the ass. So, I don't feel sorry for him one bit. He should have gotten suspended last year.

Why should Nick Cannon be suspended? For wearing a Turban? Is that illegal or disrespectful?

Why does Nick Cannon wear a turban?

Week-by-week viewers of The Masked Singer have noticed Cannon donning a turban, whether a sparkly turban or a straightforward black one.
    In an interview on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Cannon called his turban his "crown" and added he wears them to raise "cultural understanding".
    Cannon said he's been studying turbans "for quite some time" and wears them to encourage others to "embrace differences".
    "It is my crown, I feel like a king, I feel royal out here," he explainedto Ellen."When I'm with the kids, I can just throw one on. Throw a diamond in on there every now and then, feel your royalty out [sic]."

Cannon further explained his long interest in different religions and cultures and stated he wants to promote a more progressive, open-minded and liberal mentality.
    "No matter what background you're from, no matter which religion or culture, if you could all just embrace it and just everybody love another," he said.
    The Turban has nothing to do with anything, that was just a picture I posted.

This is what I was referring too.

Nate rasta
    Update your status
    Nate rasta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

Tmz is having a field day with all this

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

He doesn't like Jews and JJ is offended!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

The weak ass commissioner Silver should have dealt with this right away but like usual he did nothing and then when the backlash was out of control he told the Nets to do something.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

So let me get this straight.... Kyrie posted something on his instagram or twitter that was labeled as "antisemitic"...

Kyrie was then asked another question.... and he said "I respect all walks of life."

What is the problem here?

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3704

The war on terrorism, antisemitism, and global warming et all are scams in order to advance their agenda. Yes, the degenerates in this room would think differently.

Nate rasta
    Update your status

I guess he didn't fully apologize today

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    The Turban has nothing to do with anything, that was just a picture I posted
    This is what I was referring too.
    You have to really break it down to me Kermit because I have no clue what people get angry about. I looked at the youtube video you posted and I still don't get what Cannon said that was offensive. I know when someone calls someone the N word, or \*\*\*\*\*\*, Cracker, Kike, hell I can't even think of many bigoted words right now (where's SouthPark when you need them) but I get those but I'm confused what did he say that upset Jews? I'm actually trying to figure out what did Kyrie do that upset Jews too? Outside of posting about a movie that may have undertones? I'm still waiting for someone to tell me what in this movie is so malicious?

I'm not trying to take up for Kyrie, like I said because he's a fukking jerkoff but what am I missing? Why is that film anti-Semitic?

Nate rasta
    Update your status

^^^^i haven't seen the film but I heard they say in it that the Holocaust didn't happen.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    The weak ass commissioner Silver should have dealt with this right away but like usual he did nothing and then when the backlash was out of control he told the Nets to do something.
    I think Silver handled it well. He gave the Nets plenty of time to deal with their own shit. He finally said he was having a meeting with Irving, which is what he should have done, not jump to some conclusion.

Okay, I had to look up what the ADL says about the movie... Still. Did Kyrie say he agreed with the movie? Or just watched it? A lot of this sounds like the same disagreements Israel has with their neighboring countries/enemies. Did Kyrie get railroaded here?

https://www.adl.org/resources/blog/h...-you-need-know

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Nate rasta View Post
    ^^^^i haven't seen the film but I heard they say in it that the Holocaust didn't happen.
    I keep hearing all day long how awful this movie is but they won't say why it's so awful. It sounds like another conspiracy piece. Although I may not agree with it (I'd have to first see it), people make movies, some of it way out there for whatever reason. Why should I be outraged? The movie Mein Kempf was on Hitler. I'm sure there's things in there that are antisemitic but sometimes you need to see how some people think in order to form an opinion yourself. I'm not one for censorship of any kind.

How do they take Kyrie linking this movie that he believes what the movie says? It sounds a bit fukked up to me. Hmmm?

Nate rasta
    Update your status

He shared it ,and backed it up at first.so he did kinda promote it.too controversial.he knew it was gonna cause a shit storm.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

The way I interpreted what Kyrie did... it's a MIND GAME. He said I respect all walks of life. He was basically saying FU you aren't cornering me into apologizing for something I didn't do. You don't own me.

Possibly he doesn't give a fukk or want to play for Brooklyn too. It might be a 2 in 1 thing.

It sounds like he's tired of kissing everyone's ass. It all started with having to get vaccinated. He said no. It's my body... you aren't going to tell me how to live my life. I'm all for what he's doing. It's about time someone takes a stand.
    Points Awarded:

coop-dog gave TheMoneyShot 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

coop-dog
    coop-dog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4668

what does kyrie think he will get from pissing off jews? not sure what his goal is

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Silly.
    Kyrie has espoused socially unacceptable opinions on historical, political and scientific
    issues.
    I cannot agree with many of his stances, but why is his nonconformity punishable?
    Contactual forbidden activity?

BarkingToad
    BarkingToad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19199

This is payback for not taking the vaccine Irving was proven right about. Joe Tsai the Chinese owner is sending Kyrie to a 5 game “re-education” camp. Feels like a black man better know his place type of move by the NBA. Funny how nobody can show what he said or did wrong. Even after he donated $500,000 of his own money for anti defamation he still gets suspended?

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16166

He's an @$$hole but..... he's being told to say something he clearly doesn't believe. I find that grotesque.
    Points Awarded:

edawg gave IBetYou 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    Silly.
    Kyrie has espoused socially unacceptable opinions on historical, political and scientific
    issues.
    I cannot agree with many of his stances, but why is his nonconformity punishable?
    Contactual forbidden activity?
    Because they want people to conform to their BS propaganda.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Quote Originally Posted by BarkingToad View Post
    This is payback for not taking the vaccine Irving was proven right about. Joe Tsai the Chinese owner is sending Kyrie to a 5 game “re-education” camp. Feels like a black man better know his place type of move by the NBA. Funny how nobody can show what he said or did wrong. Even after he donated $500,000 of his own money for anti defamation he still gets suspended?
    So, you think if a "white" player had done the things Kyrie has, that they'd be treated differently? Please, leave race out of it.

IBetYou

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    So, you think if a "white" player had done the things Kyrie has, that they'd be treated differently? Please, leave race out of it.
    Myers Leonard said a bad Jew word and he's has not played an NBA minute since.

IBetYou

Irving has apologised. Mwahaha black NBA players are not so different from the Jews after all... They like money

IBetYou

He's now going to have to grovel for years like Tim Hardaway did.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Time to release him

If a white guy said that he was gone forever nba

NBA a very racist league

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Quote Originally Posted by 7deuceoff$uit View Post
    Send him to the Kings. That would be a punishment.
    Sacramento, NBA Purgatory.

jjgold

He cannot come back to the Nets

Now Durant is a cancer too

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

send him to the lakers for westbrick

jjgold

Nets have to rebuild from the bottom

This season is over like the 76ers

IBetYou

Relax guys he's now an expert on Jews and their history. Adam Silver personally handed him a book 6 hours ago and now he knows everything and has apologised

First 12345 ... Last