milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    wth?! When was the last time you posted anything remotely interesting?
    yeah sorry, i should really be a know it all condescending prick like you, that's much better

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16154

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    yeah sorry, i should really be a know it all condescending prick like you, that's much better
    Well you've already achieved the latter half of that equation. Now you just need to know something...

budwiser
    budwiser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1006

chill out man

you've posted 33 times in this thread in the past week, and one of those times was to say that ben simmons is somehow better than freaking kevin durant

if you want to talk to yourself start a diary
    Kevin durant is 34 years old. He doesn't play defense against anybody on the floor. He can't bring the ball up. He doesn't get a lot of rebounds. He is not an assist machine. He is a great player but he is not a 26 year old star that can do it all.

Simmons last night led the team in assists and rebounds. If you get rid of kevin durant there are 4 other guys who can score. There is np backup to simmons on this team. Zero.

Great player kd but imp simmons is better

I wish i posted 58 times. Glad you are counting. Last i checked this is a forum.

budwiser

Look in the mirror first before attacking others

budwiser

Well you've already achieved the latter half of that equation. Now you just need to know something...
    Where is his pick. On anything. I put it out there. Agree or not.

budwiser

Last i checked milwaukee mike has a picture of some young blonde girl in pink on a wagering forum

Way to go guy. You da man

IBetYou

He's a big time buffy the vampire fan

budwiser

He's a big time buffy the vampire fan
    i'm sure she would approve lol

budwiser

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    They can’t win a title because they don’t play Defense
    Agree, why they need to trade for a center. Every team has issues. +400 or more for every team to win the title. Unusual year.

Big question is will they go all in this year, or go for draft picks, or what. Guessing they are waiting to see if this group can show promise for a title run.

budwiser

Celtics-bunch of power forwards
    Bucks-Yannis has to do everything inside
    Warriors-Curry 34 years old, large run rate to get a shot. Draymond issue/chemistry. Klay Thompson coming back from achilles and knee
    Clippers-Kawhi on a milk carton, will he or won't he
    Suns-Paul is 37 years old

These are the teams ahead of the Nets. Issues will all of them.

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    China owns the NBA. Step out of line and you get hurt in the pocket book. That goes for the owners and players.
    false. if china owns nba why they dont put more chinese players and less black and whites. dummy. you mean to say china wont support nba with that sweatshop money. they aint got any profit in it. its like that opium wars. they need to support it otherwise they like be ukraine.

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    why white people bring up china in jew matter? now whites love the blm. thats always some funny shiet

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by budwiser View Post
    Last i checked milwaukee mike has a picture of some young blonde girl in pink on a wagering forum

Way to go guy. You da man
    goes back to a joke about avril 15 years ago

i only meant to chill out, jeez you guys sure are high strung about nothing... smoke some weed, have a couple drinks and bet on some games

no sense in arguing with people you'll never meet, about shit that doesn't matter

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Boston is really good very physical
    Durant not as effective vs teams like this

Boston beat him up in the playoffs

budwiser

i only meant to chill out, jeez you guys sure are high strung about nothing... smoke some weed, have a couple drinks and bet on some games

no sense in arguing with people you'll never meet, about shit that doesn't matter
    I agree. I'm not looking for personal arguments, and I'm not looking for women. In part I go here to get away from women. jmo.

99% of the people believe Kevin Durant is better than Ben Simmons. So it doesn't surprise me. But those that know the game can see what he is doing, so many little things on both sides of the floor. Right in his prime at 26. Like I said, jmo, but that's what I believe, could b wrong.

budwiser

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Boston is really good very physical
    Durant not as effective vs teams like this

Boston beat him up in the playoffs
    Agree. That's why they need a center and Ben Simmons. I expect them to trade for a center. It's obvious to everyone.

Nets fast break kills a team like Boston, which doesn't have the speed and agility to keep up. They're too big. If they can just hang with Boston on the boards, Celtics don't have a chance imo

IBetYou

Yeah ok fair enough lol

I knew you didn't really think I was condescending

IBetYou

Agree. That's why they need a center and Ben Simmons. I expect them to trade for a center. It's obvious to everyone.

Nets fast break kills a team like Boston, which doesn't have the speed and agility to keep up. They're too big. If they can just hang with Boston on the boards, Celtics don't have a chance imo
    The Warriors model is what the Nets ought to be striving for, with Simmons being a bigger/ more talented Green. The smallball is what has always worked best for the Warriors (i.e Green at centre). Hasn't worked for the Nets for whatever reason. Durant draws double teams far away from the basket like Curry but maybe the missing ingredient is he doesn't move without the ball ...lots of easy assists for Green because Curry moves without the ball.

budwiser

The Warriors model is what the Nets ought to be striving for, with Simmons being a bigger/ more talented Green. The smallball is what has always worked best for the Warriors (i.e Green at centre). Hasn't worked for the Nets for whatever reason. Durant draws double teams far away from the basket like Curry but maybe the missing ingredient is he doesn't move without the ball ...lots of easy assists for Green because Curry moves without the ball.
    imo they already tried to be the Warriors. They have 4 stop and pop a shot guys on their roster, Durant Curry Harris Mills. Why do you need 4 guys it makes no sense. They don't need Harris or Mills. Both of these guys aren't bad players, but they don't belong on the Nets. Mills didn't even get in the game last night. They are screaming to trade one of these guys for a Looney or whoever. They have to trade with a team that has issues scoring 3's but has beef in the middle. It shouldn't be a hard trade, because they don't need the guy to be able to shoot from range. Journeyman would be enough.

As you said Curry moves without the ball-I think there was a stat out there he does the most running in the league. At 34 with 7 game series over and over again, they won't win the title imo. As you said he moves without the ball, unlike Kevin Durant. Curry can win a game by himself. Kevin Durant, we rarely see that. He's tall and skinny, he needs room for all that length. He can't put the ball on the floor because it's an easy steal. He can be pushed. The key to his success is at 6'10" he just shoots over everyone. He's got a great basketball IQ.

imo the nets are close. i hope they don't blow up the team.

budwiser

Saw a mock trade Heat Lowry and Strus for Irving. Who comes up with this garbage.

The Nets need a center, not a trade for a point guard in his prime for an over the hill player, and yet another wing shooter. This would end any chance at all for a title run.

Pat Riley stole LeBron James at the peak of his prime from Cleveland, and it seems he's trying to pull another magic trick out of his /ss. Credit to the guy.

budwiser

TJ Warren set to play Friday.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

I agree. I'm not looking for personal arguments, and I'm not looking for women. In part I go here to get away from women. jmo.

99% of the people believe Kevin Durant is better than Ben Simmons. So it doesn't surprise me. But those that know the game can see what he is doing, so many little things on both sides of the floor. Right in his prime at 26. Like I said, jmo, but that's what I believe, could b wrong.
    you list durant as if he's the only one and not just 99%...100%. and 100% know he's not better than irving either. I was a big simmons fan when he was in college, knew his liabilities and were ok with them. even though he wasnt a shooter with range he was aggressive, he was otherworldly quick for his size and had unbelievable passing ability and good vision. but take away the aggressiveness and he's not the same player anymore. he looks silly out there setting screens nobody is calling for nor wants. he's huge and with his quickness no guard pg in nba would be able to guard him if he was aggressive, he could play lebron bully ball and get to the line 10 times a game, could easily avg 20 but his head won't allow him to be.

budwiser

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    you list durant as if he's the only one and not just 99%...100%. and 100% know he's not better than irving either. I was a big simmons fan when he was in college, knew his liabilities and were ok with them. even though he wasnt a shooter with range he was aggressive, he was otherworldly quick for his size and had unbelievable passing ability and good vision. but take away the aggressiveness and he's not the same player anymore. he looks silly out there setting screens nobody is calling for nor wants. he's huge and with his quickness no guard pg in nba would be able to guard him if he was aggressive, he could play lebron bully ball and get to the line 10 times a game, could easily avg 20 but his head won't allow him to be.
    not sure you have watched his recent games. the guy is playing lights out. his passes are quick and sharp. he reminds me of larry bird a little bit with his passes. i repeat, only a little bit. as i said at 26 finally the guy is coming into his prime. irving is a great player but is consistently rated as bad on defense. jmo

they have him playing full minutes now, 34 yesterday. will it last? who knows.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

not sure you have watched his recent games. the guy is playing lights out. his passes are quick and sharp. he reminds me of larry bird a little bit with his passes. i repeat, only a little bit. as i said at 26 finally the guy is coming into his prime. irving is a great player but is consistently rated as bad on defense. jmo

they have him playing full minutes now, 34 yesterday. will it last? who knows.
    fair enough, youre right I havent watched lately I should watch I might be surprised

IBetYou

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    fair enough, youre right I havent watched lately I should watch I might be surprised
    You wont be. He's worse than the Sixers' Simmons. Maybe he can get back to what he was, but don't hold your breath on him improving past that.

budwiser

You wont be. He's worse than the Sixers' Simmons. Maybe he can get back to what he was, but don't hold your breath on him improving past that.
    Can't think of a lot of guys who get worse going from 24 to 26 unless there is some factor e.g. injury

budwiser

Blake Griffin is starting for the Celtics tonight.

budwiser

Simmons goes out with mystery injury. I agree his head is nowhere near where he was with the 6ers. Guy needs help.

budwiser

Simmons out with "left knee soreness"

D!mmit egg on my face. Thought he turned the corner i was wrong.

Earlier they had him do an mri found nothing. Head case.

budwiser

Maybe they can win the title without one flew over the cuckoo's nest simmons. As i said iI was wrong admit. Guy said ge was in a happy place now

Sorry for all the posts got skin in the title and eastern conference

IBetYou

Don't be sorry for posting. Lotta readers on this forum, not many posters.

IBetYou

I think most people in any basketball betting forum blow their wad by December, and stop posting. Tough game to win on year round.

IBetYou

Hawks need a trade. Lotta teams in the NBA have issues with selfish guard play. Some people talk about Doncic being hard to play with because he dominates the ball ...but he's unselfish with it. Most of these American guard just hunt their shot all the time. Young & Murray, DeRozan & LaVine...

IBetYou

Oh yeah, Durant & Irving...

budwiser

Yeah durant and irving betted than simmons. What was i thinking. Both these guys can drain the ball.

Claxton looked good, durant on fire 45 points. But that was v the orlando magic

I love vaughn always working the brain cells on the sideline. Won't accept sh !t play for long calls plenty of tos and not afraid to sub

I can always pray too lol

First ... 910111213 Last