lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Triggered much. HAHA. So now I'm pushing you to vote? Hilarious dude. Your own words convict you. You believe in the choice to vote but people shouldn't have to vote, just like the vaccine. In other words, YOU DON'T VOTE. You are too lazy, you feel guilty because you think people are tired of politicians. That's on you. Grow the fukk up and vote in your country. Or not. Your choice.

Why do you give a fukk if I'm independent, Dem, Republican whatever. Stop the bullshit. I don't give a fukk if you are whatever fukking party you have in Canada. I DON'T FUKKING CARE ABOUT CANADIAN ELECTIONS. Neither do you obviously. Yet, here you are trying to tell Americans how to run their fukking country. FUkk off man. At least TMS and Trinity live here. You are not even a fukking American. But you are rubbing your face all in our nuts, because you like the US Jizz.
    Lmao you really are an airhead. You think you can highlight stuff and twist what I said? Most people here can read you can't change my words.

I'm telling Americans how to run there country? The NBA is an international organization. We have a team in Canada as well. They are playing the puppet part. Its okay you will never get it. Like tms said your head is in the sand. You CAN'T wake up the dead.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

How long will we wait for TMS to find a Democrat that used their dead mom, dad, wife, cat to vote for Joe Biden? Who the fukk would do that? On the other hand... Trump zealots all got caught.

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-...ence-rcna39841

Another GOP voter admits he committed fraud, gets light sentence

[COLOR=var(--grey-70)]Quite a few Trump voters were caught casting illegal ballots for dead or missing relatives. In each case, judges didn't exactly throw the book at them.

[COLOR=var(--grey-70)]July 25, 2022, 10:27 AM CDT

[COLOR=var(--grey-70)]By Steve Benen[/COLOR]

Over the course of the last year or so, I’ve marveled at the number of Republican voters who’ve been caught casting ballots on behalf of dead or missing relatives. The case of Barry Morphew, however, is a little different, though it nevertheless fits into the larger pattern. The New York Times reported:
    The husband of a Colorado woman who has been missing for more than two years pleaded guilty on Thursday to casting her mail-in ballot for Donald J. Trump during the 2020 election, telling F.B.I. agents, “I figured all these other guys are cheating.” The man, Barry Morphew, 54, was given a sentence of one year of supervised probation but avoided jail time after pleading guilty to one count of forgery, a felony, in district court in Chaffee County, according to court records.

[/COLOR]
    [/COLOR]

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Lmao you really are an airhead. You think you can highlight stuff and twist what I said? Most people here can read you can't change my words.
    I'm telling Americans how to run there country? The NBA is an international organization. We have a team in Canada as well. They are playing the puppet part. Its okay you will never get it. Like tms said your head is in the sand. You CAN'T wake up the dead.
    Playing the puppet? What the fukk are you talking about? How is giving people access to vote being puppets?

They tried to get voting booths in Canada too but I'm positive you didn't even know because according to you, people are sick of politicians, these people are all dems and because you most likely have never voted a fukking day in your life.

U.S. election: Toronto’s Scotiabank Arena to be open for voting registration, Nick Nurse says

Toronto Raptors head coach Nick Nurse says Scotiabank Arena will be utilized as a voting registration centre in advance of the upcoming United States election.

Nurse, who is one of several NBA coaches and players involved in a campaign that is encouraging Americans to vote, made the announcement during a media availability Thursday afternoon.
    He said approximately 35,000 out of 650,000 residents in Canada eligible to vote in the U.S. election in 2016 chose to do so.
    “It’s just got to be better than that,” Nurse said.
    Although the dates haven’t been finalized, he said Scotiabank Arena will be open for one or two days during the week of Sept. 28. The U.S. election is on Nov. 3.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

How long will we wait for TMS to find a Democrat that used their dead mom, dad, wife, cat to vote for Joe Biden? Who the fukk would do that? On the other hand... Trump zealots all got caught.
    I'm not getting involved in your retarded beliefs Mac. You don't want to investigate the numbers... that's on you. How's your fukking President doing by the way??? Looks like the USA is in great shape.

lakerboy

Playing the puppet? What the fukk are you talking about? How is giving people access to vote being puppets?

They tried to get voting booths in Canada too but I'm positive you didn't even know because according to you, people are sick of politicians, these people are all dems and because you most likely have never voted a fukking day in your life.

U.S. election: Toronto’s Scotiabank Arena to be open for voting registration, Nick Nurse says

Toronto Raptors head coach Nick Nurse says Scotiabank Arena will be utilized as a voting registration centre in advance of the upcoming United States election.

Nurse, who is one of several NBA coaches and players involved in a campaign that is encouraging Americans to vote, made the announcement during a media availability Thursday afternoon.
    He said approximately 35,000 out of 650,000 residents in Canada eligible to vote in the U.S. election in 2016 chose to do so.
    “It’s just got to be better than that,” Nurse said.
    Although the dates haven’t been finalized, he said Scotiabank Arena will be open for one or two days during the week of Sept. 28. The U.S. election is on Nov. 3.
    I voted in our local elections last Monday. I voted in our provincial election this year and I have voted in the last 6 federal elections. 30% of the people in Ontario voted last time but when I say people are sick of politicians you think you know better. JFC.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

NBA Cares... about Democrats!
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave Snowball 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

lakerboy

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I'm not getting involved in your retarded beliefs Mac. You don't want to investigate the numbers... that's on you. How's your fukking President doing by the way??? Looks like the USA is in great shape.
    Biden is your president too. The will of the people prevailed. Now bend the knee. LOL. The US is in fantastic shape. Is it not working for you? Money everywhere, everyone who wants to work is working. Stock market about to explode. If things are not going so well with you, don’t blame Biden because opportunity is everywhere. Money is everywhere. Banks are giving money away.

You started the notion that Dems were voting with dead people and yet you offer no proof. So now you quit. Nice.

Mac4Lyfe

I voted in our local elections last Monday. I voted in our provincial election this year and I have voted in the last 6 federal elections. 30% of the people in Ontario voted last time but when I say people are sick of politicians you think you know better. JFC.
    You’re saying people are sick of politicians but are too apathetic to vote them out. Sounds like you’re blaming the wrong people

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

would love to see the pct of nba players that even vote

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16119

Why was this in player's talk. What a penetrating stupid idea that I'm only seeing it now... i;ve got to read two forums?

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    You're complaining because you're a Republican that doesn't want people to vote? Is that it?
    How does whether the NBA plays/doesn't play, affect whether or not people vote?

teecee

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    No it was done also in the Presidential elections in 2020.
    So, thetrinity was at least correct on one point. The NBA does not seem to care about local elections.

teecee

I'm not sure what you're getting at? It sounds like you're implying that someone would want to cheat? There's a lot of checks and balances in our elections. There is no widespread cheating in our elections, despite the bullshit Trump spewed because he got his ass kicked. If you want to vote by mail, it is much more involved than just walking into a polling place, showing your ID and voting as a registered voter. Here are the steps in Texas. You tell me which would you prefer....?

Voting by Mail

To vote by mail, you must provide ONE of the following numbers on your ballot by mail (ABBM) and your mail ballot carrier envelope:

• Texas Driver’s License, Texas Personal Identification Number or Election Identification Certificate Number issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety (NOT your voter registration VUID number); OR the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number.

If you have not been issued a Texas Driver’s License, Texas Personal Identification Number, Texas Election Identification Certificate Number or a Social Security Number, you must indicate so by checking the appropriate box on the ABBM or carrier envelope.

*For voters aged 18–69 years, photo ID can be expired for up to four years. For voters aged 70 and older, photo ID can be expired for any length of time if otherwise valid.
    †The Texas Election ID Certificate is a free photo ID issued by DPS for voting purposes. The number on this ID is NOT your Voter Unique Identifier (VUID) on the voter registration card you receive in the mail. Your VUID is NOT required information on either your ABBM or mail ballot carrier envelope.

Voting by mail in Texas has been available to elderly voters and voters with physical disabilities for decades. Remember, however, that many of the legal safeguards designed to protect voters and their ballots are impossible to enforce in the privacy of the voter’s home. Here are a few tips that may prove helpful:

• Call your local or county office holding the election and request that an application to vote by mail be sent to you, or download the application here (PDF).
    • To vote by mail, you must provide ONE of the following numbers on your ABBM: (1) Texas Driver’s License, Texas Personal Identification Number or Election Identification Certificate Number issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety (NOT your voter registration VUID number); OR (2) If you have not been issued one of the numbers above, the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number. If you have not been issued a Texas Driver’s License, Texas Personal Identification Number or Texas Election Identification Certificate Number or a Social Security Number, you must indicate so by checking the appropriate box on the ABBM.
    • If you need help filling out the form or mailing it, ask someone you trust to help you. Your helper’s name and address must be written next to your signature and they must sign the application.
    • Address your application to the Early Voting Clerk. Applications mailed to an address other than the Early Voting Clerk may be rejected.
    • Send your application for a ballot by mail as early as 60 days before an election. This will give you plenty of time to receive your ballot, mark it, and mail it back to the Early Voting Clerk. All applications to vote by mail must be received by the early voting clerk not later than the 11th day before election day by the close of regular business or 12 noon, whichever is later. Applications to vote by mail must be submitted in person or by mail, email, common or contract carrier, or fax (if a fax machine is available in the office of the early voting clerk).
    • If you are voting by mail because you are disabled or are 65 years of age or older, you may use a single application to request ballots by mail for all county elections in the calendar year. While you can submit this “annual” application anytime during the calendar year, it must be received at least 11 days before the first election in which you seek to request a ballot by mail.
    • Generally, a ballot must be mailed to the address where you are registered to vote. However, if you are 65 or older or have a physical disability, you may have your ballot sent to a hospital, nursing home or long-term care facility, retirement center, or relative, but you must check the blank on the form indicating which address you are providing. If your reason for voting by mail is absence from the county, the ballot must be mailed to an address outside the county.
    • If you need help reading, marking, or mailing the actual ballot, ask a trusted relative or friend for help. It’s not uncommon for someone from a political organization to offer to help with your ballot soon after you’ve received it. We recommend you decline this kind of help for several reasons. If you allow your ballot to be mailed by someone you don’t know, it might not be mailed at all. If it’s delivered to the elections office by a common or contract carrier from the address of a candidate or a campaign’s headquarters, your ballot will be rejected.
    • Finally, if someone helps you with your mail ballot, you must put your helper’s name and address on the carrier envelope, which is the one used to return your ballot to the early voting clerk. Your helper must also sign the carrier envelope.
    JFC, I don't think he was implying that at all and you proceeded to write another damn book. Please, have some respect for those of us who read an entire thread while we drink our morning cup of coffee. I thought he was implying that there should be some consideration by others that voting in person may be easier, then of course you proceeded to act victimized AGAIN. Wtf has happened to you over the last couple of years? Are you okay, man?

lakerboy

You’re saying people are sick of politicians but are too apathetic to vote them out. Sounds like you’re blaming the wrong people
    Huh?

Why would they go to vote out the guy they are sick of when they know the other guy will make them just as sick? You just don't get it do you?

All the options stink.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    No it was done also in the Presidential elections in 2020.
    Remember the league was in the offseason in 2020 on Election Day. They didn't start until December 22 or something like that. Ended the bubble in October.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave thetrinity 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    JFC, I don't think he was implying that at all and you proceeded to write another damn book. Please, have some respect for those of us who read an entire thread while we drink our morning cup of coffee. I thought he was implying that there should be some consideration by others that voting in person may be easier, then of course you proceeded to act victimized AGAIN. Wtf has happened to you over the last couple of years? Are you okay, man?
    Who the fukk are you and what hole did you crawl out of?? Never fukking heard of you pal. Who gives a shit what you thought? Post a fukking play before you post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Democrats are the laughing stock of the nation

Mac4Lyfe

Huh?
    Why would they go to vote out the guy they are sick of when they know the other guy will make them just as sick? You just don't get it do you?
    All the options stink.
    I can agree with you on this because most candidates stink in the US as well. But, if it really means that much to people than they have to take it upon themselves to make the changes necessary to make sure their options don't stink. And voting is the only way to do that. I don't care enough to get into politics but I am a huge proponent on people being able to vote. Let the will of the people prevail. I don't think it's wrong for a company or business to make it easier on their employees to vote and if this includes cancelling work, good for them. The only reason I see people shitting on the NBA is because it's the NBA or they are degenerate gamblers that want their gambling fix.

teecee

Who the fukk are you and what hole did you crawl out of?? Never fukking heard of you pal. Who gives a shit what you thought? Post a fukking play before you post.
    Hey, go fukk yourself, if all you are going to do is whine.
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave teecee 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Funny thread

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    Hey, go fukk yourself, if all you are going to do is whine.
    Maybe you should take up the whining with the op who created this thread. Like I said. Post a fukking play. Never heard of you.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Democrats are the laughing stock of the nation
    democrats have been terrible the past 2 years, focusing too much on trump and jan 6th instead of the economy and inflation what people care about, going to be a blood bath tuesday elephants getting the house and senate control

First 1234