jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Vote rep save america

EddieMusher
    Fuggedaboutit!
    EddieMusher's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5443

“Black people have been voting for Democrats their whole life, and they’re still poor” -Charles Barkley

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Vote rep save america

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    State of Illinois made it a holiday. People off so they can vote. I like it
    u dont work anyways

mtofell
    mtofell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4680

Well shit - I was going to be in Vegas from Mon night > Weds morning. Guess I'll have to bet on Korean Lawn Bowling.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20433

I think Mexico (or parts thereof) still bans alcohol sales on Election Day.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11851

NBA is woke. Shit product. I still bet it though but seldomly watch it.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    1) I guess you do not know that not EVERYONE can vote early. Did you know that?

2) Maybe the league wants to bring awareness for people to vote

Lastly - who the fukk are you to tell the NBA what to do with their league and their messaging? It's clearly not a league that you give a shit about but you constantly complain every time you get triggered over every little fukkking thing. Did you wear a fukking skirt when you early voted?

Was MLB virtue signaling when they cancelled baseball for an entire week after 9/11.
    Not that I have any issue with the NBA not playing election day, but I don't think comparing that to 9/11 is quite fair.

The whole country was an emotional wreck long after the MLB started playing again after they took a week off, not to mention that everywhere large gatherings were taking place, they were adjusting their security to protect the fans.

Pretty sure the NFL skipped week 2 and moved it a week forward too.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Not that I have any issue with the NBA not playing election day, but I don't think comparing that to 9/11 is quite fair.
    The whole country was an emotional wreck long after the MLB started playing again after they took a week off, not to mention that everywhere large gatherings were taking place, they were adjusting their security to protect the fans.
    Pretty sure the NFL skipped week 2 and moved it a week forward too.
    My point is that who are any of us to tell a league when they should play games? Especially to promote something positive? Like voting? When did the NBA become a 1 party league? It is not. A lot of Republicans watch basketball but that was not the intention of the OP. He wanted to purposely put down the NBA for this. As if promoting voting is woke or wrong??? There were people who said the games should have been played in 9/11. I could see a point for either side but who am I to tell MLB what and when to play baseball games? Pretty stupid notion imo.

Let's say Hockey decides to cancel games in honor of MLK. Okay, maybe they want to raise awareness and perhaps increase minority participation. Why would I get upset? OP gets triggered on any of this stuff. What does that have to do with virtue signaling? And what is wrong with wanting to virtue signal in the first place? When is it wrong to not do something morally correct?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

My point is that who are any of us to tell a league when they should play games? Especially to promote something positive? Like voting? When did the NBA become a 1 party league? It is not. A lot of Republicans watch basketball but that was not the intention of the OP. He wanted to purposely put down the NBA for this. As if promoting voting is woke or wrong??? There were people who said the games should have been played in 9/11. I could see a point for either side but who am I to tell MLB what and when to play baseball games? Pretty stupid notion imo.

Let's say Hockey decides to cancel games in honor of MLK. Okay, maybe they want to raise awareness and perhaps increase minority participation. Why would I get upset? OP gets triggered on any of this stuff. What does that have to do with virtue signaling? And what is wrong with wanting to virtue signal in the first place? When is it wrong to not do something morally correct?
    Like I said, I am fine with no sports on election day.

Personally, I think NFL or any other sport being played on Christmas is kind of stupid and unfair to the players and their families.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave Kermit 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: eidolon

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    u dont work anyways
    i'm pretty sure the double-titted triple chin meatball has a job no morals though Loner

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    NBA is woke. Shit product. I still bet it though but seldomly watch it.
    NBA is quickly becoming the best sport for me to watch. The NFL and College football are losing me with the bullshit roughing the QB and pass interference calls. You watch a play and wait 5 seconds afterwards to hope and pray yellow flags don't fall out of nowhere. The NBA is fast action and very skilled athleticism. It's a superstar driven league and watching guys like Luka, Donovan Mitchell, Ja Morant, Zion is must see for me. I don't watch baseball or hockey until the playoffs. So it's NBA and football for me but the NFL needs to get their shit together.

Now, the WNBA is the best sports league to bet. Easily the best league to win money on.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Like I said, I am fine with no sports on election day.

Personally, I think NFL or any other sport being played on Christmas is kind of stupid and unfair to the players and their families.
    I hear you. I personally don't see the big deal either way but it's their league so when in Rome... I'm not going to be mad.

and I agree sports on Christmas is very unfair to players and families but those leagues value revenue over players families, that's for sure. NFL and College really raised their values with holiday football while all eyes are glued to TVs and family.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11851

NBA is quickly becoming the best sport for me to watch. The NFL and College football are losing me with the bullshit roughing the QB and pass interference calls. You watch a play and wait 5 seconds afterwards to hope and pray yellow flags don't fall out of nowhere. The NBA is fast action and very skilled athleticism. It's a superstar driven league and watching guys like Luka, Donovan Mitchell, Ja Morant, Zion is must see for me. I don't watch baseball or hockey until the playoffs. So it's NBA and football for me but the NFL needs to get their shit together.

Now, the WNBA is the best sports league to bet. Easily the best league to win money on.
    Hey what ever floats your boat Mac. WNBA I haven't bet of late but will be capping it in the future. I kinda got away from betting the WNBA. I remember I also use to win betting it.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

1) I guess you do not know that not EVERYONE can vote early. Did you know that?

2) Maybe the league wants to bring awareness for people to vote

Lastly - who the fukk are you to tell the NBA what to do with their league and their messaging? It's clearly not a league that you give a shit about but you constantly complain every time you get triggered over every little fukkking thing. Did you wear a fukking skirt when you early voted?

Was MLB virtue signaling when they cancelled baseball for an entire week after 9/11.
    Is this serious?
    I'm watching it right now actually, so penetrate off.

Yeah they wait until the last second and then say, I won't vote I have to watch the Bulls play Utah.

What awareness would sitting out bring? None at all. The ads during games bring more awareness than that could ever bring.

Using this kind of logic, you are saying election day is more important than Christmas Day where they have games all fuckin day, not even just a doubleheader at night.
    Last edited by thetrinity; 11-02-22 at 09:26 PM.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    I think Mexico (or parts thereof) still bans alcohol sales on Election Day.
    Colombia has something like this actually. Banned after 5pm or something like that.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Yes they do. And election day voting skews heavily towards them.

The NBA never did this before. Like I said earlier, the NHL has a big slate that day. Let's see if the NBA does it next year. If they do, then it at least has a little bit of substance to it, even if I disagree with it. If they have games next year and not in 2 years (which wouldn't be a surprise), then you will know I'm right.

Right now, it's just holier than thou bull shit.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    Yes they do. And election day voting skews heavily towards them.

The NBA never did this before. Like I said earlier, the NHL has a big slate that day. Let's see if the NBA does it next year. If they do, then it at least has a little bit of substance to it, even if I disagree with it. If they have games next year and not in 2 years (which wouldn't be a surprise), then you will know I'm right.

Right now, it's just holier than thou bull shit.
    Holier than thou? What? Why you so salty about one day off? Like I said, there's several states that do NOT have early voting. Maybe the players in that state would like to vote. Did you ever think about that? There's a lot more to get angry about but a league taking a day off shouldn't be one of them. Are you going to boycott them now?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Hey what ever floats your boat Mac. WNBA I haven't bet of late but will be capping it in the future. I kinda got away from betting the WNBA. I remember I also use to win betting it.
    Jibbby you must have forgot how well we did with the WNBA one year. We did very well betting Cavs last season. They are on a nice run to start the season too. You just missed a fantastic game vs the Celtics that went to overtime. Cavs are the new beast of the east. That's their 2nd consecutive win over the Celtics in the last week. ML cashed tonight. Climb aboard the Cavs gravy train.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Holier than thou? What? Why you so salty about one day off? Like I said, there's several states that do NOT have early voting. Maybe the players in that state would like to vote. Did you ever think about that? There's a lot more to get angry about but a league taking a day off shouldn't be one of them. Are you going to boycott them now?
    No, why would I boycott them? lol

That is a complete falsehood. EVERY state has some form of early voting, but some states only offer in person voting on election day.

Mac4Lyfe

What awareness would sitting out bring? None at all. The ads during games bring more awareness than that could ever bring.

Using this kind of logic, you are saying election day is more important than Christmas Day where they have games all fuckin day, not even just a doubleheader at night.

Do you really don't know what awareness the NBA and other leagues can be for many communities? Really? Many of the NBA arenas are/were used as polling places for people to vote. Now they don't have to worry about the logistics of getting people in and out of those venues. Just come to the arena and vote. That alone is a good reason to cancel games.

This lady really broke it down. Some countries require ALL their citizens to vote. Why not at least make it easy for most people in the US to vote. Or are you the type that don't think everyone should be able to vote??

“The NBA is creating a culture of political participation, which extends not only to its athletes but to fans as well,” said Andrea Hailey, the CEO of Vote.org, which has partnered with the NBPA on various initiatives in recent years. “Players, coaches, event staff and fans all deserve to have the time and space to make their voices heard at the ballot box. The league is setting an important precedent that I hope other businesses and leagues will follow.”

The NBA will be off on Election Day.

The league’s schedule for the coming season will have all 30 teams playing on Nov. 7, the night before the midterm elections. The NBA is hoping teams use that night as an opportunity to encourage fans to get out and vote, plus amplify the need for civic engagement.

But on Nov. 8, which is Election Day, no NBA teams have games scheduled. Teams are being encouraged to share election information — such as registration deadlines — with their fan bases in the weeks leading up to Nov. 8.
    “The scheduling decision came out of the NBA family’s focus on promoting nonpartisan civic engagement and encouraging fans to make a plan to vote during midterm elections,” the league said Tuesday.

All 435 U.S. House seats will be up for grabs on Nov. 8, along with more than 30 U.S. Senate seats and gubernatorial races.
    “It’s unusual. We don’t usually change the schedule for an external event,” James Cadogan, the executive director of the NBA’s social justice coalition, told NBC, which first reported the league’s Election Day schedule plan. “But voting and Election Day are obviously unique and incredibly important to our democracy.”

The move is a rarity for the league, which typically plays no games on Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve and tries to avoid scheduling games on the day of the NCAA men’s basketball championship game — often the first Monday of April. It also has a few days off built around the All-Star Game, which takes place in February.

The NBA and its players were openly involved in several election-related pushes in 2020, largely as part of the response after the deaths of George Floyd and Breonna Taylor reignited the quest to eliminate racial inequality and police brutality.
    Many players, including LeBron James, were involved in voting registration drives and other get-out-the-vote initiatives. Some teams turned their arenas into registration or voting centers.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Do you really don't know what awareness the NBA and other leagues can be for many communities? Really? Many of the NBA arenas are/were used as polling places for people to vote. Now they don't have to worry about the logistics of getting people in and out of those venues. Just come to the arena and vote. That alone is a good reason to cancel games.

This lady really broke it down. Some countries require ALL their citizens to vote. Why not at least make it easy for most people in the US to vote. Or are you the type that don't think everyone should be able to vote??

“The NBA is creating a culture of political participation, which extends not only to its athletes but to fans as well,” said Andrea Hailey, the CEO of Vote.org, which has partnered with the NBPA on various initiatives in recent years. “Players, coaches, event staff and fans all deserve to have the time and space to make their voices heard at the ballot box. The league is setting an important precedent that I hope other businesses and leagues will follow.”

The NBA will be off on Election Day.

The league’s schedule for the coming season will have all 30 teams playing on Nov. 7, the night before the midterm elections. The NBA is hoping teams use that night as an opportunity to encourage fans to get out and vote, plus amplify the need for civic engagement.

But on Nov. 8, which is Election Day, no NBA teams have games scheduled. Teams are being encouraged to share election information — such as registration deadlines — with their fan bases in the weeks leading up to Nov. 8.
    “The scheduling decision came out of the NBA family’s focus on promoting nonpartisan civic engagement and encouraging fans to make a plan to vote during midterm elections,” the league said Tuesday.

All 435 U.S. House seats will be up for grabs on Nov. 8, along with more than 30 U.S. Senate seats and gubernatorial races.
    “It’s unusual. We don’t usually change the schedule for an external event,” James Cadogan, the executive director of the NBA’s social justice coalition, told NBC, which first reported the league’s Election Day schedule plan. “But voting and Election Day are obviously unique and incredibly important to our democracy.”

The move is a rarity for the league, which typically plays no games on Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve and tries to avoid scheduling games on the day of the NCAA men’s basketball championship game — often the first Monday of April. It also has a few days off built around the All-Star Game, which takes place in February.

The NBA and its players were openly involved in several election-related pushes in 2020, largely as part of the response after the deaths of George Floyd and Breonna Taylor reignited the quest to eliminate racial inequality and police brutality.
    Many players, including LeBron James, were involved in voting registration drives and other get-out-the-vote initiatives. Some teams turned their arenas into registration or voting centers.
    This is all well and good, but every state has some form of early voting, at least absentee. You don't have to wait for election day no matter where you live. Most players probably aren't even permanent residents of the state that they play in, so they would have to do an absentee ballot to vote.

Mac4Lyfe

No, why would I boycott them? lol
    That is a complete falsehood. EVERY state has some form of early voting, but some states only offer in person voting on election day.
    Only 33 states have early voting in person. Why do you want people to use other methods, especially if they do not want to? I've voted in person every year of my life. Why do you want me to come up with an excused absence? I haven't researched it well but there's more hoops in most states for mail in ballots. Plus, Didn't Trump tell people to NOT EARLY VOTE OR MAIL IN???

Why must it be difficult for someone to vote? I've lived in Atlanta and had to wait 6 hours to vote in Dekalb county. That is bullshit. Give them the day off, close schools if you have too, especially colleges. Are our elections important or not? I have no problem with businesses that want their employees to vote. I think it would be much easier if we all just voted online. It would be a lot easier to validate as well.

I don't see why you don't think this is a good move by the NBA? Why would you get mad?

SoupDumpling
    SoupDumpling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 110

trump wave is coming, get your bikinis out soyboys

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Newsflash

Women couldn't vote until 1920, thighs change

Mac4Lyfe

This is all well and good, but every state has some form of early voting. You don't have to wait for election day no matter where you live. Most players probably aren't even permanent residents of the state that they play in, so they would have to do an absentee ballot to vote.
    Huh? Every player I know and have known that have played has residence in the state where they play, unless they just got traded I guess. Take some of the 33 early voting states, you have to absentee vote in person less than one week before the election. What if that player is away that entire week on a road trip? I don't know but I'm sure there's a few examples, where there not going to be able to show up and they have no mail in either. Bottom line, every person should be able to vote in person at their local polling place. Then let them choose not to show up. Although I almost think we should require everyone to vote. That way NO ONE can complain.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Only 33 states have early voting in person. Why do you want people to use other methods, especially if they do not want to? I've voted in person every year of my life. Why do you want me to come up with an excused absence? I haven't researched it well but there's more hoops in most states for mail in ballots. Plus, Didn't Trump tell people to NOT EARLY VOTE OR MAIL IN???

Why must it be difficult for someone to vote? I've lived in Atlanta and had to wait 6 hours to vote in Dekalb county. That is bullshit. Give them the day off, close schools if you have too, especially colleges. Are our elections important or not? I have no problem with businesses that want their employees to vote. I think it would be much easier if we all just voted online. It would be a lot easier to validate as well.

I don't see why you don't think this is a good move by the NBA? Why would you get mad?
    It's not 33. It's 45 and every state offers absentee voting, which may be a pain, but at least an option that you don't have to wait for to do.

It's not a good move or a bad move persay. It's virtue signaling. You can't have a full day of games on Christmas Day, which is only one day of the year mind you, and not have any games on the night of election day when people have had ample time to vote, some people months. No one is going to let a NBA game stop them from voting anyways. That number is statistically zero. I don't fault them for having games on Christmas Day FWIW. I know they get big audiences. It's a business. If they got those audiences on Election Day that they did on Christmas Day, then they would be playing games that day. Let's see next year though when the stakes are less if they think Election Day matters enough to go dark.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Huh? Every player I know and have known that have played has residence in the state where they play, unless they just got traded I guess. Take some of the 33 early voting states, you have to absentee vote in person less than one week before the election. What if that player is away that entire week on a road trip? I don't know but I'm sure there's a few examples, where there not going to be able to show up and they have no mail in either. Bottom line, every person should be able to vote in person at their local polling place. Then let them choose not to show up. Although I almost think we should require everyone to vote. That way NO ONE can complain.
    Yes they should. The NBA playing will really keep them from that though? Especially when most polling places will have been opened for 12 hours before any games even start.

Mac4Lyfe

It's not 33. It's 45 and every state offers absentee voting, which may be a pain, but at least an option that you don't have to wait for to do.

It's not a good move or a bad move persay. It's virtue signaling. You can't have a full day of games on Christmas Day, which is only one day of the year mind you, and not have any games on the night of election day when people have had ample time to vote, some people months. No one is going to let a NBA game stop them from voting anyways. That number is statistically zero. I don't fault them for having games on Christmas Day FWIW. I know they get big audiences. It's a business. If they got those audiences on Election Day that they did on Christmas Day, then they would be playing games that day. Let's see next year though when the stakes are less if they think Election Day matters enough to go dark.
    So you admittedly want players, coaches, staff, and fans to go through voting pain, so that you can bet on games on a Tuesday night?
    Where are you getting this virtue signaling shit from? Fox news? What does that mean and why is that a bad thing? LOL.

The NBA in forever haven't played games on Thanksgiving or Christmas Eve. Then only 5 games back to back to back to back on Christmas because it's a great day to promote the sport. What does any of that have to do with them deciding to use their venues as voting/polling locations and not having games on a meaningless sports night but a very important night in America. Do you know how many political people have season tickets to games (I know 3 judges that seats are in play)? Why would you schedule a game on the most important night of their political lives? It really makes no sense to have games on that night if you think about it but you think they have some hidden agenda fueled by the Axis Powers?

Mac4Lyfe

Yes they should. The NBA playing will really keep them from that though? Especially when most polling places will have been opened for 12 hours before any games even start.
    So you are telling people when to wake up, when to live their lives and what time they should vote. Brilliant. You want them to vote when you want, not when they want. Isn't that special.
    I just told you I spent HOURS in line voting in Georgia years ago. HOURS. Maybe you can just pop in and out in your local polling location (I can in mine here in Texas) but every year there's places where people have to wait hours in long lines. Reports of people passing out while waiting in line and 9 times out of 10 those are people of color. And to think Republicans want to make it illegal for people to hand them water. Sickening. It's not by accident either. Republicans historically have tried to make it harder to vote. Why is that? The same reason you are coming up with reasons why people should have only 12 hours to vote or whatever you're trying to come up with. You probably only want a one hour voting period?? Pretty clear where you're coming from.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Newsflash

Women couldn't vote until 1920, thighs change
    your thighs have changed too

like a baby hippo

pay Bobby fat fuk

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

So you are telling people when to wake up, when to live their lives and what time they should vote. Brilliant. You want them to vote when you want, not when they want. Isn't that special.
    I just told you I spent HOURS in line voting in Georgia years ago. HOURS. Maybe you can just pop in and out in your local polling location (I can in mine here in Texas) but every year there's places where people have to wait hours in long lines. Reports of people passing out while waiting in line and 9 times out of 10 those are people of color. And to think Republicans want to make it illegal for people to hand them water. Sickening. It's not by accident either. Republicans historically have tried to make it harder to vote. Why is that? The same reason you are coming up with reasons why people should have only 12 hours to vote or whatever you're trying to come up with. You probably only want a one hour voting period?? Pretty clear where you're coming from.
    No, I don't agree with any of this stuff. I would overhaul the voting system completely, but that has nothing to do with the NBA going dark. The NHL seems to be OK with having 11 games on that day, 8 of which are in America. Politicians don't go to NHL games? I'm sure some of them do. It seems pretty common sense to me. You have tickets to a game, you need to vote on election day so badly, you miss that game or do it before the game. That happens all the time in life where conflicting events end up happening at the same time and you must make a choice. Some people would say it's foolish to wait for election day to vote in case an emergency happens anyways.

The NBA being off has nothing to do with them standing in line for hours. You want to make an apples to oranges comparison. Them being off will change absolutely nothing at all, just give them a chance to say "NBA cares"
    Last edited by thetrinity; 11-03-22 at 08:45 AM.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

So you admittedly want players, coaches, staff, and fans to go through voting pain, so that you can bet on games on a Tuesday night?
    Where are you getting this virtue signaling shit from? Fox news? What does that mean and why is that a bad thing? LOL.

The NBA in forever haven't played games on Thanksgiving or Christmas Eve. Then only 5 games back to back to back to back on Christmas because it's a great day to promote the sport. What does any of that have to do with them deciding to use their venues as voting/polling locations and not having games on a meaningless sports night but a very important night in America. Do you know how many political people have season tickets to games (I know 3 judges that seats are in play)? Why would you schedule a game on the most important night of their political lives? It really makes no sense to have games on that night if you think about it but you think they have some hidden agenda fueled by the Axis Powers?
    You want them to stand in line at a polling place, which won't happen because most of them residence in a different state whether you think they do or not, and wait for hours to vote, like you said they might, where the public can bother them? I would love to poll the entire league to see how they vote, or if they vote. My guess is that they would agree with me about voting some other way than having to go to a polling place and do it in person.

Mac4Lyfe

You just don't get it and won't ever get it. I'm not going to try and convince you. My wife and daughter was at a get out to vote drive at church a few weeks ago. Hundreds of people registered to vote for the very first time. I can imagine a person standing in line to vote holding tickets to a game, running late will decide to get out of line, NOT VOTE so they don't miss the game. Just because you don't think it matters and especially since you think it CHANGES NOTHING. Other people do not agree with you.

Mac4Lyfe

You want them to stand in line at a polling place, which won't happen because most of them residence in a different state whether you think they do or not, and wait for hours to vote, like you said they might, where the public can bother them? I would love to poll the entire league to see how they vote, or if they vote. My guess is that they would agree with me about voting some other way than having to go to a polling place and do it in person.
    My God man. You are really clueless on this aren't you? If they vote? Stop being a smart ass. Do you know any NBA players? You really do think they are fukking deadbeats? Athletes are just like you. James Harden voted in our clubhouse when he lived in Houston. WTF are you talking about. Players around the league have had HUGE VOTER registration drives. They spend thousands of their own dollars and invest their time to get people to the polls. You have no clue how important the basic right to vote is for many of these guys.

First 1234 Last