1. #1
    Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-22-12
    Posts: 4,547
    Betpoints: 996

    Big MAC Action tonight

    Big Mac College Football this is whatís great Tuesday Football I love it

  2. #2
    pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 19,849
    Betpoints: 5971

    are you getting any big ass action from that milf?

  3. #3
    gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-17-10
    Posts: 33,336
    Betpoints: 13153

    #MACtion

  4. #4
    Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-22-12
    Posts: 4,547
    Betpoints: 996

    Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    are you getting any big ass action from that milf?
    Yeah I got to get to gym and re pump up and get ready for more action this week she says she owes me a Bj I won a bet.

  5. #5
    pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 19,849
    Betpoints: 5971

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbill365 View Post
    Yeah I got to get to gym and re pump up and get ready for more action this week she says she owes me a Bj I won a bet.
    bill winning bets and shooting web nets


  6. #6
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 18,013
    Betpoints: 2438

    tomorrow nite too

  7. #7
    flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-06-06
    Posts: 41,210
    Betpoints: 1478

    Great action

  8. #8
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 388,190
    Betpoints: 10

    Itís great action, but itís kind of like rolling the dice

  9. #9
    pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 19,849
    Betpoints: 5971

    bill you collect on that bet while she collected some yogurt?

  10. #10
    Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-22-12
    Posts: 4,547
    Betpoints: 996

    Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    bill you collect on that bet while she collected some yogurt?
    I’m goin up north to help her maybe next will collect then there’s also a Casino a bus transportation from town. She wants me to get bigger/buffer so will pump up the creatine and a gallon of water until then

  11. #11
    Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-22-12
    Posts: 4,547
    Betpoints: 996

    Northern Il -5.5 -120

  12. #12
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 74,849
    Betpoints: 7576

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbill365 View Post
    Northern Il -5.5 -120
    I dunno bill, seems like the wrong team might be favored here.


  13. #13
    thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-25-11
    Posts: 22,420
    Betpoints: 5859

    A lot of bull shit happens in these games, like ridiculous for how few of these games they are compared to the whole season.

  14. #14
    pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 19,849
    Betpoints: 5971

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbill365 View Post
    I’m goin up north to help her maybe next will collect then there’s also a Casino a bus transportation from town. She wants me to get bigger/buffer so will pump up the creatine and a gallon of water until then
    she is trying to change you bill. is she hot enough to be telling you this?

  15. #15
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 74,849
    Betpoints: 7576

    Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    A lot of bull shit happens in these games, like ridiculous for how few of these games they are compared to the whole season.
    Biggest bullshit is just the wrong team being favored.


  16. #16
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 388,190
    Betpoints: 10

    Real professionals donít even touch these games other than line movement

  17. #17
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 74,849
    Betpoints: 7576

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Real professionals don’t even touch these games other than line movement

Top