EddieMusher
    Fuggedaboutit!
    EddieMusher's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5226

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    Absolutely unbelievable. I guess his idol is Brandon Staley. Plus, this idiot worked under Shanahan, another idiot with timeout and clock errors everywhere. I was thrilled he went, having Pitt plus 7. Only the Pitt QB going brain dead twice kept him from losing the game.

The announcers kept kissing this guy's ass despite all the errors he makes. You have to kick that FG to go up 9 points against a pathetic offense on the other end, not to mention your own offense is a dink and dunk offense that only racks up yards between the 20s.

I'm glad you mentioned the halftime interview. Melissa Stark must have walked away saying "what an idiot."

I really dislike these national announcers, they act so tough when a coach is down but never go after these idiots for their obvious dumbass decisions. Couple weeks back, Michaels and Herbstreit basically bashing Flores saying, "Mcdaniel has changed the culture, blah, blah, they now know how to win." Bullshit. Flores went 8-1 in his last 9 games last season with a crap roster.
    Chuuch!

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by TheRedZone View Post
    The Miami head coach is a straight nerd who not only has a hard time answering halftime questions but has no idea how to coach a NFL team.

One example. 4th down and 4. Instead of kicking a 40 yard field goal in the 2nd half to take a 9 (DD) point lead he goes for it and calls a run play lol. I wonder if he played Pitt +7
    he looks like a guy straight out of the analytics room. a closet dwelling stat geek

TheRedZone
    TheRedZone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 224

Lol exactly!

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9410

In all seriousness, if I was his age and Melissa Stark was THAT close to me, I might stumble on my words too.

He also botched the clock before the half, letting it run despite having two timeouts when he could have stopped it around 45 seconds. They then can't get the play in, get false start and have to burn the timeout anyways to avoid the 10-second runoff. If he called the TO he would have had 45 seconds, instead he had 23.

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    he looks like a guy straight out of the analytics room. a closet dwelling stat geek
    Last edited by Seattle Slew; 10-24-22 at 05:39 PM.

First 12