JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Brady is not the problem with this Tampa team. Don't blame him. He can still throw the pig skin.

Yulia74
    Yulia74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4360

guess that lashing tom gave them last week didn’t work today.

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

Yulia74
    Yulia74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4360

maybe it's time for todd bowles to yell at the offensive line.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    He's really trashing his reputation. He had it all and zero left to prove. Really strange.
    Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    I was surprised when he came out of retirement. Bad decision clearly
    I'm going to take a guess and say he only retired for Gisele. Relationship was rocky... he tried to be the better person and spend more time with the family. During that stretch when he retired... and mysteriously came out of retirement... he knew things weren't going to change with Gisele... rather than just sit at home and worry.... he decided he wanted to play football... It's all psychological.

I think emotionally he's suffering now... things aren't being released (all the details) to the public. Brady has always been a secretive person. Not really a flashy guy. Keeps family issues at bay. We all know he has ALL THE MONEY anyone needs.... but Brady has pride... doesn't like to lose. Gisele will more than likely hit him as hard as she can financially and/or make the entire divorce grueling. This is a different territory for Brady... like uncharted waters. Would make any man crack under pressure. Remains to be seen if he loses his sh## or not and goes berserk???

Anyone ever notice his TV interviews after the game?? He always said... I'd like to say hi to my mom... and my kids. His wife was always last. Sometimes... Gisele was never mentioned.

First 12