Pure contrarian play.
    good call

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Good try, Bill. Just didn't get there.

Appreciate you posting.
    Bill, I reviewed the Mia/Pitt game. I think you made a good bet, just didn't get home.

Here is why I say that: *Pickett threw 3 INTs.

I went back and tried to identify games where a QB threw 3+ INTs. Going from 2022 back to 2021, I found 19 such games:

*Those games are normally blowout games. Team throwing 3+ INTs have gone 4-15 S/U, avg loss 13.0pts. ATS 3-16, avg ATS margin = -11.5.

Only QB that won & covered was Stafford, Rams at MINN.

Before Pickett, only QB that hung the # was Mayfield (Cle at GBay).

Allen did throw 3 INT vs ATL, where they won by 14 but didn't cover the big line (-15).

I can only give think of two reasons why the Dolphins didn't win by a bigger margin:
    1) The young coach got comfortable on the big early lead. They were up 13-0 in 1st 12min of the game.
    2) After Tua delivered a big hit in the 1q, coach wanted to back off and not expose him to injury after coming out of Concussion Prot.

TheRedZone
    TheRedZone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 224

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post

Bill, I reviewed the Mia/Pitt game. I think you made a good bet, just didn't get home.

Here is why I say that: *Pickett threw 3 INTs.

I went back and tried to identify games where a QB threw 3+ INTs. Going from 2022 back to 2021, I found 19 such games:

*Those games are normally blowout games. Team throwing 3+ INTs have gone 4-15 S/U, avg loss 13.0pts. ATS 3-16, avg ATS margin = -11.5.

Only QB that won & covered was Stafford, Rams at MINN.

Before Pickett, only QB that hung the # was Mayfield (Cle at GBay).

Allen did throw 3 INT vs ATL, where they won by 14 but didn't cover the big line (-15).

I can only give think of two reasons why the Dolphins didn't win by a bigger margin:
    1) The young coach got comfortable on the big early lead. They were up 13-0 in 1st 12min of the game.
    2) After Tua delivered a big hit in the 1q, coach wanted to back off and not expose him to injury after coming out of Concussion Prot.
    The tard Miami coach went for 4th and 4 with a running play instead of kicking a 40 yard fg to take a 9 point lead in the 2nd half

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by TheRedZone View Post
    The tard Miami coach went for 4th and 4 with a running play instead of kicking a 40 yard fg to take a 9 point lead in the 2nd half
    Ya, I was wondering how they didn't have more pts on the board.

Plus, he made the game too comfortable for Pickett. MIA was tilted to 65% pass/run.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Week 8. Ravens -1.5.

Grab it now
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ChuckyTheGoat

TheRedZone
    TheRedZone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 224

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Week 8. Ravens -1.5.

Grab it now
    Are u sure that's not a trap line? TB scored 3 pts against Carolina and they've looked like crap for a couple weeks and the line is 1 vs Baltimore

Nate rasta
    Update your status
    Nate rasta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

TNF can't be trusted.always wacky games on Thursday

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    Da Bears +7.5
    Bears win going away!

Awesome pick, edawg. Poster edawg is now 7-0 ATS, with winner in each week. What a great showing.

First 123