1. #1
    pologq
    Make SBR Great Again in 2023
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 19,170
    Betpoints: 4967

    DK offering Boost on No Score First Drive Tonight 10/6

    I logged in and it is there for me to Opt In. Boosted to +100.

  2. #2
    newton0038
    newton0038's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-07-07
    Posts: 2,085
    Betpoints: 216

    Brought to you by B/R betting

    Who the fuk are they?

    Max bet $10 in Ontario

  3. #3
    pologq
    Make SBR Great Again in 2023
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 19,170
    Betpoints: 4967

    Draftkings is giving me $50 on this bet

  4. #4
    SBR Andy
    SBR Andy's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date: 02-09-22
    Posts: 221
    Betpoints: 2658

    Ya I'm seeing $50 max bet, boosted from -225:


  5. #5
    milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-07
    Posts: 26,601
    Betpoints: 8536

    wish i was in a legal state!

  6. #6
    magpie878
    magpie878's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-04-18
    Posts: 1,392
    Betpoints: 6368

    I saw this as well, though I haven't decided. What could go wrong?

  7. #7
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    Thank you for the heads up. Iím looking now.

  8. #8
    mackave
    mackave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-22-14
    Posts: 4,868
    Betpoints: 3758

    broncos get ball and score a fg

  9. #9
    pologq
    Make SBR Great Again in 2023
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 19,170
    Betpoints: 4967

    Quote Originally Posted by mackave View Post
    broncos get ball and score a fg
    pretty much what i am expecting since i bet $50

  10. #10
    SBR Andy
    SBR Andy's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date: 02-09-22
    Posts: 221
    Betpoints: 2658

    Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    pretty much what i am expecting since i bet $50
    Cash it! 💰

  11. #11
    bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-07-17
    Posts: 4,859
    Betpoints: 1785

    Quote Originally Posted by SBR Andy View Post
    Cash it! 💰
    Lmao

  12. #12
    biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-30-05
    Posts: 13,155
    Betpoints: 1698

    Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    pretty much what i am expecting since i bet $50
    should of went with den fg first score lol

  13. #13
    pologq
    Make SBR Great Again in 2023
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 19,170
    Betpoints: 4967

    i am just happy to get a win lol

  14. #14
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    Polker you bet like 20 hours a day itís unbelievable the stamina

  15. #15
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 38,385
    Betpoints: 8007

    My max was 10 bucks.

  16. #16
    pologq
    Make SBR Great Again in 2023
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 19,170
    Betpoints: 4967

    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    My max was 10 bucks.
    my max was $50 not sure why. other times when you had max $250 my max was $100. i do not know the rationale at all.

    JJ i love the betting world. it is my escape from life.

  17. #17
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 38,385
    Betpoints: 8007

    Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    my max was $50 not sure why. other times when you had max $250 my max was $100. i do not know the rationale at all.

    JJ i love the betting world. it is my escape from life.
    It's pretty random, but most boosts I get now are $10 or $20.

    That being said, they have that weekly prize chest. This week they gave me $1,500(!) DK Dollars. So go figure. Prior weeks were $50 or $75.

  18. #18
    magpie878
    magpie878's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-04-18
    Posts: 1,392
    Betpoints: 6368

    My max was $50 and I never decided, then forgot. Oh well. I did hit the Pierce prop of over 33.5 yards.

    Good hit on the NSFD.
    Points Awarded:

    pologq gave magpie878 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  19. #19
    milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-07
    Posts: 26,601
    Betpoints: 8536

    there should've been a booster on NO TD in the entire freaking game

  20. #20
    pologq
    Make SBR Great Again in 2023
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 19,170
    Betpoints: 4967

    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    It's pretty random, but most boosts I get now are $10 or $20.

    That being said, they have that weekly prize chest. This week they gave me $1,500(!) DK Dollars. So go figure. Prior weeks were $50 or $75.
    $1500 DK dollars? very nice! damn

  21. #21
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 38,385
    Betpoints: 8007

    Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    $1500 DK dollars? very nice! damn
    I know. It's the craziest fukkin thing. They let me do $1,000 on the first "up by 7" (except my limit was a bit less), they sent me a $250 Yeti cooler (and other past goodies), they give me weekly DK dollars, $1,500 this week. But my "to win" limit on fukkin SGP's is 10 bucks. And just hundreds on most other things. Fukkin weirdos. This is a 10 billion dollar publicly traded corporation.

  22. #22
    pologq
    Make SBR Great Again in 2023
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 19,170
    Betpoints: 4967

    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    I know. It's the craziest fukkin thing. They let me do $1,000 on the first "up by 7" (except my limit was a bit less), they sent me a $250 Yeti cooler (and other past goodies), they give me weekly DK dollars, $1,500 this week. But my "to win" limit on fukkin SGP's is 10 bucks. And just hundreds on most other things. Fukkin weirdos. This is a 10 billion dollar publicly traded corporation.
    and it's not like they are not giving you other things. why give you $1500 in Freeplay but then limit you to a couple of hundred on a bet.

  23. #23
    magpie878
    magpie878's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-04-18
    Posts: 1,392
    Betpoints: 6368

    Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    there should've been a booster on NO TD in the entire freaking game
    You can find "DK Specials" under the NFL tab, which are usually -20000 bets, but ones that are often a +100 boost in one market somewhere... but still shows up as a bettable wager. The bet was 1+ TDs to be scored in the game. Whichever market received the promo of +100 for that, everyone lost....


    $1500 on the prize chest? That's great! The only wins I remember so far were $100 dollars, 2000 crowns, and 5000 crowns. I can't remember anything else offhand.

  24. #24
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 38,385
    Betpoints: 8007

    Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    and it's not like they are not giving you other things. why give you $1500 in Freeplay but then limit you to a couple of hundred on a bet.
    And DK Dollars isn't even a freeplay. It's cash, basically with a 1x rollover.

  25. #25
    milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-07
    Posts: 26,601
    Betpoints: 8536

    d2bets runs so good

  26. #26
    pologq
    Make SBR Great Again in 2023
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 19,170
    Betpoints: 4967

    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    And DK Dollars isn't even a freeplay. It's cash, basically with a 1x rollover.
    i did not realize.

    i have DK dollars accumulating so it is nice to know it is cash

  27. #27
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 38,385
    Betpoints: 8007

    Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    i did not realize.

    i have DK dollars accumulating so it is nice to know it is cash
    If it's accumulating, that means you are not wagering. As soon as you wager, it becomes cash.

  28. #28
    pologq
    Make SBR Great Again in 2023
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 19,170
    Betpoints: 4967

    yes that i figured. i did not cash out yet. trying to build it up by dec 1st.

  29. #29
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 38,385
    Betpoints: 8007

    Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    yes that i figured. i did not cash out yet. trying to build it up by dec 1st.
    Take all the different little promo profit boosts and whatnot. Easy.

Top