unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 146

#blackdikeslivesmatter

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

Blacks don't understand white Americans treat them with kid gloves and are far kinder than the rest of the world.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16259

Wonder if she's kneeling when the Russian national anthem is played in lockup.

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo
    WireWire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31966

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I think she should be home myself

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8083

I have no use for Griner... I think she's an idiot.
    BUT- I do not believe she should be locked up for 9 0r 10 years
    in Russia for being a moron.

Like her or not...She's an American and she should be allowed
    to come home to her fukked-up life. She has totally taken advantage
    of her freedom to bury herself at home and abroad (pun intended).

I feel that there are many unknown and unpublished Americans suffering far worse conditions than Griner.

Their names and cases should be presented to Americans via the press
    so they may be assisted by their fellow Americans as the cases may warrant.

We are a forgiving people willing to help others at a moment's notice.
    Let's air the cases of our fellow citizens confined around the globe.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 5862

Not sure anyone should be throwing stones at the Russian legal system and it's punishments when USA is on the list of countries who still sanctions state murder, along with China, Iran, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Yemen... and Russia is not.

Do you guys even realize that most modern countries won't extradite serious criminals to USA because it's seen as so backward and barbaric?

Don't be judging other legal systems when your own system locks up more of your own people than any other country does, and you still have have state sanctioned murder!

"God is with America", but fugg his rules about shall not kill. We can over-ride that and still claim how pious we are
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: milwaukee mike

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8620

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Not sure anyone should be throwing stones at the Russian legal system and it's punishments when USA is on the list of countries who still sanctions state murder, along with China, Iran, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Yemen... and Russia is not.

Do you guys even realize that most modern countries won't extradite serious criminals to USA because it's seen as so backward and barbaric?

Don't be judging other legal systems when your own system locks up more of your own people than any other country does, and you still have have state sanctioned murder!

"God is with America", but fugg his rules about shall not kill. We can over-ride that and still claim how pious we are
    american citizens are the most brainwashed in the world

from birth it's 24/7 news and school about how great our government is and how rotten other countries that we want to invade and steal their resources are ... which is weird because politicians from one side of the aisle spend 99% of their time saying how awful the "other side" is... so how can we have the greatest government in the world when half of congress is the devil?

like i said before, we have dozens of political prisoners right here that were coerced by the fbi to go into the capitol on jan 6th, they did nothing wrong and are being held illegally and treated so poorly that they signed that letter BEGGING to be transferred to gitmo. i mean we're talking black mold, no working sink, no working toilet, actual worms in the food, things that violate every moral and legal code. and our government is doing that to our own citizens for a year and counting.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6720

Theres a guy from Pittsburgh who was a teacher thatís been in the same situation for longer. Never hear shit about him though

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6140

The goverment doesn't give a crap about any of us.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 19th Hole

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25178

Let Griner play drop the soap for awhile in a Gulag, maybe 2-3 years and then see if she stands for the stars and stripes?

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30731

Everything you say is true, the Russian and American legal systems are just fked up in different ways. I believe some of us were just pointing to a particular aspect of the Russian legal system that is b.s. in this case, but that doesn't absolve the U.S. of its own huge flaws and biases. It's a clusterf*ck here for sure

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    Everything you say is true, the Russian and American legal systems are just fked up in different ways. I believe some of us were just pointing to a particular aspect of the Russian legal system that is b.s. in this case, but that doesn't absolve the U.S. of its own huge flaws and biases. It's a clusterf*ck here for sure
    Maybe 9 years is normal for importing an illegal drug there?

We all seem to be judging it from our local standards.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12

Lucky itís not China. They execute drug traffickers

mama whoiscrying
    mama whoiscrying's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 263

I don't care. Ho disrespectful.....karma is a beoch

Brewers in 7
    SBR owes me 45 points
    Brewers in 7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

who is this Bridget Grinder you speak of?

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 396

Quote Originally Posted by Brewers in 7 View Post
    who is this Bridget Grinder you speak of?
    It is an anti American trans basketball player who plays in the WNBA

EddieMusher
    Fuggedaboutit!
    EddieMusher's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3700

She voted for the wrong guy.

19th Hole

~~
    You love shitting on America from your little 2nd world criminal refugee camp.

Did you mean:
    An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. EXODUS 21:23–27

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    ~~
    You love shitting on America from your little 2nd world criminal refugee camp.

Did you mean:
    An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. EXODUS 21:23–27
    Wrong.

I make a point of shitting on people who shit on America most days on here. Ask Jibbby.

You traitorous right wingers are the US haters. And are pretty much the same people I was responding to raving about Brittney like she bad touched you personally.

And I don't give even half a shit if you hate Australia pal. Heard your BS about it daily during Covid simply because we did not act like idiots and ignore it like you and your cult. No sense. Just rhetroic.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BOA12

19th Hole

Take off your pink Aussie pussy hat, back off on the feelings-based politics, and easy on your glib use of "traitorous".

I admire Australia and have great friends that I visit there.
    You're a very good moderator and a fair, helpful man but your political indoctrination is
    skewed to say the least.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1420

I wonder if I could get a prescription in Ohio for pain. That would be awesome. Doubt they'd give it to me though. It is Ohio.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1420

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I think she should be home myself
    You're right, she should be, but when we make stupid decisions, we generally don't get what is best for us.

19th Hole

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    I wonder if I could get a prescription in Ohio for pain. That would be awesome. Doubt they'd give it to me though. It is Ohio.
    Dr. Feelgood, the office is on every street corner.

EdV38
    EdV38's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1902

My personal feelings about her aside, all of the making fun of her suffering in this thread really doesn't make a lot of sense to me. An 8 foot tall 300 pound lesbian isn't exactly going to do poorly in a prison, even a Russian one. She probably already has 5 sex slaves doing her bidding.

First 12