EddieMusher
    Fuggedaboutit!
    EddieMusher's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5443

Any Premier League bettors here

Brighton +1.5 -110

I think that Brighton wants to prove that they can win without Potter and Liverpool's defense has not looked good at all this season, so looking at Brighton to at least keep it close.

Leicester-Nottingham - Brennan Johnson to score +300

Leicester conceding over 3 goals per game and Johnson being on penalties, I think that this is a solid bet to make.

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

NFL is the premier league here.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

I bet it but more into Vietnamese and Chinese soccer. It looks like a good bet. Good luck!

EddieMusher
    Fuggedaboutit!

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    I bet it but more into Vietnamese and Chinese soccer. It looks like a good bet. Good luck!
    Vietnamese and Chinese??? Do you know some crooked zebras in there or why Vietnamese and Chinese?

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMusher View Post
    Vietnamese and Chinese??? Do you know some crooked zebras in there or why Vietnamese and Chinese?
    I live in Vietnam, I know and follow the teams very well. I do well year after year. I had a place in China for 3 years and followed the league there as well. I bet both V league 1 and 2 much more than China but still do China.

EddieMusher
    Fuggedaboutit!

I live in Vietnam, I know and follow the teams very well. I do well year after year. I had a place in China for 3 years and followed the league there as well. I bet both V league 1 and 2 much more than China but still do China.
    Oh, that's cool. Didn't even cross my mind that you could live there even thou I live in Finland myself.

flyingillini

Oh, that's cool. Didn't even cross my mind that you could live there even thou I live in Finland myself.
    It is very difficult to stay here. It is a nightmare and most people just leave because it is a lot of red tape. I have some connections so it is easy for me.

EddieMusher
    Fuggedaboutit!

It is very difficult to stay here. It is a nightmare and most people just leave because it is a lot of red tape. I have some connections so it is easy for me.
    What makes it difficult to stay there? I have thought about moving to Thailand.

flyingillini

What makes it difficult to stay there? I have thought about moving to Thailand.
    Thailand is very easy to move there. They have a retirement **** but if you are not at the age of retirement they have a number of different options for someone to stay and live there legally. Vietnam doesn't have a retirement ****. You just can't come here to live if you don't work. Even if you work you have to be properly qualified. The government is rejecting people left and right .I know people that have been here for 20 years that now have to leave. It is pretty crazy here now. Before covidi Americans and some other countries could get a 1 year **** and renew it so that was vey easy. Now, everyone just gets 30 days. I have a residence card so my life is stress free here. It is a challenge but Vietnam puts Thailand to shame in all areas. I go to Thailand a lot and I know the process to live there as well. If you want to talk about it, shoot me a pm , we can talk sometime. I consider myself an expert about the expat life here.

EddieMusher
    Fuggedaboutit!

Thailand is very easy to move there. They have a retirement **** but if you are not at the age of retirement they have a number of different options for someone to stay and live there legally. Vietnam doesn't have a retirement ****. You just can't come here to live if you don't work. Even if you work you have to be properly qualified. The government is rejecting people left and right .I know people that have been here for 20 years that now have to leave. It is pretty crazy here now. Before covidi Americans and some other countries could get a 1 year **** and renew it so that was vey easy. Now, everyone just gets 30 days. I have a residence card so my life is stress free here. It is a challenge but Vietnam puts Thailand to shame in all areas. I go to Thailand a lot and I know the process to live there as well. If you want to talk about it, shoot me a pm , we can talk sometime. I consider myself an expert about the expat life here.
    Thanks, buddy! I keep that in mind.

EddieMusher
    Fuggedaboutit!

Well, Brighton got there.

flyingillini

Crazy games today!!!

EddieMusher
    Fuggedaboutit!

Crazy games today!!!
    When Brighton was up 0-2, I was kicking myself in the balls for not taking them to win str8 up at +700, so was happy that it was a draw.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Good call

EddieMusher
    Fuggedaboutit!

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    Good call
    Thank you, friend.