1. #1
    209 Life
    RN4L
    209 Life's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-15-18
    Posts: 2,807
    Betpoints: 4442

    Does Kyle Shanny go to Brock Purdy now?

    I can see it. Here comes the quick pivot at QB
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/24/2022

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/17/2022


  2. #2
    Nate rasta
    Nate rasta's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-30-22
    Posts: 1,021
    Betpoints: 601

    I hope so,same crap Jimmy I've watched for the last 3 seasons

  3. #3
    jrgum3
    jrgum3's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-21-17
    Posts: 6,762
    Betpoints: 9560

    If you punt this season then maybe but my guess is we're stuck with Jimmy G for better or for worse this season.

  4. #4
    franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-06-11
    Posts: 5,330
    Betpoints: 10222

    Niner fans can look at the bright side. At least they're not 0-3
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/28/2022

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/17/2022


  5. #5
    209 Life
    RN4L
    209 Life's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-15-18
    Posts: 2,807
    Betpoints: 4442

    Quote Originally Posted by franklee168 View Post
    Niner fans can look at the bright side. At least they're not 0-3
    Kyle Shanny = Josh McDaniels. Let that sink in
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/24/2022

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/17/2022


  6. #6
    agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-01-11
    Posts: 3,295
    Betpoints: 14408

    am i seeing things. opening odds for nfl week4 has the 49rs 2 pt. favs. over the rams.

  7. #7
    Nate rasta
    Nate rasta's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-30-22
    Posts: 1,021
    Betpoints: 601

    They play a lot better at home but who knows what team will show up

  8. #8
    jrgum3
    jrgum3's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-21-17
    Posts: 6,762
    Betpoints: 9560

    Quote Originally Posted by agendaman View Post
    am i seeing things. opening odds for nfl week4 has the 49rs 2 pt. favs. over the rams.
    They probably get a couple of points being that it is at home and it's a divisional matchup where they have fared well so I wouldn't line this game more than a field goal either way.

  9. #9
    Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-02-06
    Posts: 6,675
    Betpoints: 7076

    I didn't even know Purdy was on an NFL roster. He is awful. Any Iowa State fan will confirm.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/21/2022


  10. #10
    Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-02-06
    Posts: 6,675
    Betpoints: 7076

    I see value with SF in this spot. People will jump all over the QB, yet Denver's defense is easily Top 3 in the league right now. They've allowed one touchdown in the last 10 quarters since a bad first half against Seattle. They can rush the passer without blitzing and they can cover in the secondary. They will make up a lot for Hackett's awful coaching.

    Quote Originally Posted by jrgum3 View Post
    They probably get a couple of points being that it is at home and it's a divisional matchup where they have fared well so I wouldn't line this game more than a field goal either way.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/21/2022


  11. #11
    manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-22-07
    Posts: 20,770
    Betpoints: 1909

    no chance

    they will play well next monday night at home vs. Rams

    all is well calm down people Jimmy going nowhere
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/21/2022


  12. #12
    agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-01-11
    Posts: 3,295
    Betpoints: 14408

    yes.lately 49rs have fared well vs. rams.

  13. #13
    Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-09
    Posts: 10,436
    Betpoints: 12097

    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    I see value with SF in this spot. People will jump all over the QB, yet Denver's defense is easily Top 3 in the league right now. They've allowed one touchdown in the last 10 quarters since a bad first half against Seattle. They can rush the passer without blitzing and they can cover in the secondary. They will make up a lot for Hackett's awful coaching.
    Ya Denver D is looking very good. They made Garrop look bad.
    SF D made Wilson look bad.....or is he bad?

  14. #14
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 37,865
    Betpoints: 7321

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    Ya Denver D is looking very good. They made Garrop look bad.
    SF D made Wilson look bad.....or is he bad?
    He isn't bad, but he isn't what he once was. Middle of the pack QB now. But Denver has a good team round him, so noise can be made.

  15. #15
    Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-12
    Posts: 1,892
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by agendaman View Post
    am i seeing things. opening odds for nfl week4 has the 49rs 2 pt. favs. over the rams.
    Donít forget they would have beat the rams in the playoffs last year if their safety didnít have stone hands

Top