OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

ok i have to put this out there about last night that analyst former seahawk blowing

HE was on Seattle's Team in that last 2nd loss to Patriots

why not run the ball he screamed it last tnf RUN THE BALL u only need 1 yard RUN the Damn ball

in the sb the pats defense was set to stop run or pass it's known as the goal line defense

didnt matter if they tried to run or pass seattle was not winning

and i lost $550 so i remember watched replays and saw them look at the beast not set to run the def. Cooridinator u can see signal the pass was coming and wilson fawwwwked it up throwing it high instead of down and away from defender

i dont know if replays are still avaialble any where but it's one loss i wish to forget

fortunately the local i had was ok waiting a week for me to come up with extra $150

since NFL was over i could have gone 2 weeks

they didnt do base ball lil bit nba but now with legal brick n mortar the illegal bookies are gone only ones remain are in members only clubs

the only thing i miss is reverse action bets trying to get people to ask books to start it but so far no luck

like bet a toatl and side or side side or total total

but then again the huge payout on $5 wager guess the correct score can reap you $1000's of course it's like almost playing the lottery a missed xtra point or safety can kill your bet

but if you go for enough combos like say invest $30 on one game you should be able to hit one

and all the other + $ bets making the chalk of 6 larger gets you + odds win margin 1-13 or 14+

hit one 2 weeks ago 14+ was +400 Eagles waxed the wash team 24-8

ok back to work capping goona take me 2 hours

Yulia74
    Yulia74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4360

How comee everyonee is silent on thiss????

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19261

I agree that Booger went berserk. I did not need to hear his big mouth. For some guy who never played the position / to criticize a split second decision by a qb is out of line. What about giving credit to the defender who made a good play but no, he acts like the qb is the worst that ever stepped on the field.

BTW, the OC called the play and the qb just ran it.