1. #1
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-10
    Posts: 31,283
    Betpoints: 803

    Buffalo Bills Coordinator Meltdown in the booth after they don't get the ball spiked



    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GunShard

  2. #2
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 46,196
    Betpoints: 8645

    That was Ken Dorsey... Someone else also tweeted the following.

    Ken Dorsey randomly remembering the 2003 Fiesta Bowl mid-game

  3. #3
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,618
    Betpoints: 1107

    Everybody wasted too much time

  4. #4
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 46,196
    Betpoints: 8645

    2003 Fiesta Bowl was the heavily favored Canes vs the Buckeyes btw.

  5. #5
    Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-01-08
    Posts: 35,278
    Betpoints: 8484

    That is Vittard when he saw someone posted a picture of him.
    Points Awarded:

    coop-dog gave Bostongambler 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

  6. #6
    pologq
    Make SBR Betpoints Matter Again
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 17,634
    Betpoints: 2623

    that's is when you are dm'ing a girl and she sends you a thong pic but you see balls where they shouldn't be
    Points Awarded:

    KnuckleHeadz gave pologq 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

    Brandt Moat gave pologq 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  7. #7
    KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-11-19
    Posts: 7,934
    Betpoints: 2792

    Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    that's is when you are dm'ing a girl and she sends you a thong pic but you see balls where they shouldn't be
    🤣🤣🤣
    Clown showed himself….big business man doesn’t even know how to work a zoom call
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/24/2022


  8. #8
    iwantcougars
    iwantcougars's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-29-09
    Posts: 1,600
    Betpoints: 144

    That was me yesterday when arkansas missed the fg

  9. #9
    big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-08
    Posts: 19,038
    Betpoints: 2233

    Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    that's is when you are dm'ing a girl and she sends you a thong pic but you see balls where they shouldn't be
    I think that would excite most posters

  10. #10
    Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-11-05
    Posts: 39,697
    Betpoints: 11274

    What a terrible take by this goon...................






    NFL Network TV host Kyle Brandt criticized Dorsey for the outburst, calling it a permanent tattoo that will follow him for the rest of his coaching career.

    “In a time when if you do any sort of animated pose or facial expression on camera, you will be meme’d into oblivion,” Brandt said on his podcast: “Kyle Brandt’s Basement.”
    “You can not have a complete conniption fit like he did. We are going to be seeing video of that in the next five to 10 years on the Internet,” he said. “That is a permanent tattoo on him and his career. … That is a big loss on the field, on the Internet, and on his flesh for Ken Dorsey. There are some bad teams out there today, the Bills aren’t one of them. But Ken Dorsey, you lost the day.”

    Points Awarded:

    MovinUnits gave Fishhead 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Sledge187

  11. #11
    VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-21-09
    Posts: 6,481
    Betpoints: 17625

    You can't keep that bottled up inside. You have to let it out or it will ruin your health.

  12. #12
    Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-12-06
    Posts: 6,188
    Betpoints: 24259

    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post


    Completely on McKenzie for not getting out of bounds. I'd be pissed too...
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/24/2022

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/21/2022


  13. #13
    budwiser
    budwiser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-22-11
    Posts: 1,367
    Betpoints: 1052

    Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Completely on McKenzie for not getting out of bounds. I'd be pissed too...
    Agreed that's as stupid as stupid gets. the guy wasted about 5 seconds trying to run out of bounds.

    You take an entire week's preparation and an entire team's effort and scru the team because your player makes a boneheaded play.

  14. #14
    TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-06-08
    Posts: 14,384
    Betpoints: 6926

    Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    You can't keep that bottled up inside. You have to let it out or it will ruin your health.
    Hahahahaha, yes.

  15. #15
    Brandt Moat
    Brandt Moat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-26-21
    Posts: 837
    Betpoints: 2804

    The releasing of anger can better any medicine under the sun. Lyrics by Pantera

  16. #16
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 76,372
    Betpoints: 6012

    Tough loss I'd break shit too. Lost money on that garbage!
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/17/2022


  17. #17
    pologq
    Make SBR Betpoints Matter Again
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 17,634
    Betpoints: 2623

    Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    I think that would excite most posters
    interesting...hhhmmm...no judgment

  18. #18
    pologq
    Make SBR Betpoints Matter Again
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 17,634
    Betpoints: 2623

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    What a terrible take by this goon...................






    NFL Network TV host Kyle Brandt criticized Dorsey for the outburst, calling it a permanent tattoo that will follow him for the rest of his coaching career.

    “In a time when if you do any sort of animated pose or facial expression on camera, you will be meme’d into oblivion,” Brandt said on his podcast: “Kyle Brandt’s Basement.”
    “You can not have a complete conniption fit like he did. We are going to be seeing video of that in the next five to 10 years on the Internet,” he said. “That is a permanent tattoo on him and his career. … That is a big loss on the field, on the Internet, and on his flesh for Ken Dorsey. There are some bad teams out there today, the Bills aren’t one of them. But Ken Dorsey, you lost the day.”

    like no one is allowed to show emotion. what a tool.

  19. #19
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 17,254
    Betpoints: 308

    I’m not on TV or a NFL coach and I’ve smashed at least 3 computers and 4 cell phones Ari Gold style in my business career. I like it. Dorsey is a winner.

  20. #20
    Brandt Moat
    Brandt Moat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-26-21
    Posts: 837
    Betpoints: 2804

    Limp diok fooks will never understand. Ya gotta be fighter. Win or lose-sack up and put your azz on the line. Cowards play it safe. Men stand in there and slug it out.

  21. #21
    pologq
    Make SBR Betpoints Matter Again
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 17,634
    Betpoints: 2623

    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    I’m not on TV or a NFL coach and I’ve smashed at least 3 computers and 4 cell phones Ari Gold style in my business career. I like it. Dorsey is a winner.
    i like it as well. shows he gives a shit and knew they threw a chance away.

  22. #22
    Auto Donk
    biden is an incestuous pedo!!!
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-03-13
    Posts: 43,059

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    What a terrible take by this goon...................






    NFL Network TV host Kyle Brandt criticized Dorsey for the outburst, calling it a permanent tattoo that will follow him for the rest of his coaching career.

    “In a time when if you do any sort of animated pose or facial expression on camera, you will be meme’d into oblivion,” Brandt said on his podcast: “Kyle Brandt’s Basement.”
    “You can not have a complete conniption fit like he did. We are going to be seeing video of that in the next five to 10 years on the Internet,” he said. “That is a permanent tattoo on him and his career. … That is a big loss on the field, on the Internet, and on his flesh for Ken Dorsey. There are some bad teams out there today, the Bills aren’t one of them. But Ken Dorsey, you lost the day.”

    brandt? really.......?


    what's his take on his former boss' bullshit?????





    notice ol kyle didn't rip romy a new one for his pathetic schtick.......


    he was too busy sucking rome's balls to be legit, needing a f'n job over being real....

  23. #23
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,463
    Betpoints: 3673

    Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    That is Vittard when he saw someone posted a picture of him.
    Are you in love? Calm it down. I know I look great but I’m not gonna go out with you. Stop the PM’s.

  24. #24
    Auto Donk
    biden is an incestuous pedo!!!
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-03-13
    Posts: 43,059

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Are you in love? Calm it down. I know I look great but I’m not gonna go out with you. Stop the PM’s.
    calm down, fatboy, the whole forum knows you hit the "report post" button over 300 times the past few days in a futile effort to hide your fugly fat ass face from being revealed.......

    go fuk yourself, you fukkin' lying phony liberal piece of fatASS out of shape shit......


    ps, you look like the fat ass dumbfuk that Artest clocked on the court at the Palace back in the day, only uglier and sadder looking.....

    damn it must suck to be you......

  25. #25
    Brandt Moat
    Brandt Moat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-26-21
    Posts: 837
    Betpoints: 2804

    I Love it! I'm a fat piece of shit with a bad ticker. But, damn Donk get a breath. Not a lib and don't believe in God. Just live your life how the fook ever and shut these libtard fooks up in November.

    Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    calm down, fatboy, the whole forum knows you hit the "report post" button over 300 times the past few days in a futile effort to hide your fugly fat ass face from being revealed.......

    go fuk yourself, you fukkin' lying phony liberal piece of fatASS out of shape shit......


    ps, you look like the fat ass dumbfuk that Artest clocked on the court at the Palace back in the day, only uglier and sadder looking.....

    damn it must suck to be you......

  26. #26
    Auto Donk
    biden is an incestuous pedo!!!
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-03-13
    Posts: 43,059

    Quote Originally Posted by Brandt Moat View Post
    I Love it! I'm a fat piece of shit with a bad ticker. But, damn Donk get a breath. Not a lib and don't believe in God. Just live your life how the fook ever and shut these libtard fooks up in November.
    I agree......

    someone needs to pull me off this bitch fatboy clitturd before I murder him with written words on this site.....

  27. #27
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 17,032
    Betpoints: 76

    Daboll had that offense rolling. bills should have kept him and fired mcdunce
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/17/2022


  28. #28
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 17,254
    Betpoints: 308

    Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    i like it as well. shows he gives a shit and knew they threw a chance away.
    Seriously. He gives a shit. People go through the motions so often. He knew they gave it away. That hurts more than getting your ass kicked outright.

  29. #29
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 76,372
    Betpoints: 6012

    Anger tantrums happen in sports when losing at the last minute, nothing to see here.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/17/2022


  30. #30
    Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-25-08
    Posts: 3,676
    Betpoints: 36

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    What a terrible take by this goon...................






    NFL Network TV host Kyle Brandt criticized Dorsey for the outburst, calling it a permanent tattoo that will follow him for the rest of his coaching career.

    “In a time when if you do any sort of animated pose or facial expression on camera, you will be meme’d into oblivion,” Brandt said on his podcast: “Kyle Brandt’s Basement.”
    “You can not have a complete conniption fit like he did. We are going to be seeing video of that in the next five to 10 years on the Internet,” he said. “That is a permanent tattoo on him and his career. … That is a big loss on the field, on the Internet, and on his flesh for Ken Dorsey. There are some bad teams out there today, the Bills aren’t one of them. But Ken Dorsey, you lost the day.”

    Agreed! Awful take. He's acting just like the countless times players throw their helmets during games. It's not a good look but I like his passion. I coached youth football for 14 years. I let players throw a helmet one time. I love the passion but throw it again and I would run them tell sun down. You got players driving drunk. Call them out....spineless media member. I don't believe in cutting players for dwi...unless it their 2nd offense or they killed someone. I could be way off here. I just hate giving up on these kids when teams preach family. I'm off topic now.

  31. #31
    sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-21-07
    Posts: 12,562
    Betpoints: 6058

    no pro's - just thugs
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/24/2022


Top