1. #1
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,688
    Betpoints: 1120

    Industry Insider Says Big Bets Posted By Books Is BS

    Proud of Circa for taking the stance they do. Those tweets about big bets are pure PR bullshit that books propagate to the "unbiased" reporters who they lavishly comp and provide gifts to. Same thing with those stupid bet% and money% numbers. That's all PR spin to entice the bettor to make an ill-informed decision and the media is culpable.

    Trust me, they've offered me plenty to tweet their steaming load of shit to trick bettors. Makes me sick. Everyone is trying to get one over on the bettors anymore. Just deal lines and let 11-to-10 do the work. Stop trying to fleece us.

  2. #2
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,688
    Betpoints: 1120

    Yes, they are pretending to be some big swinging dick in the world of sports betting. In reality, they're just preying on the weak.

    The Captain Jack

  3. #3
    SlickFazzer
    SlickFazzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-22-08
    Posts: 20,022
    Betpoints: 1548

    Great information JJ, thanks for sharing.

  4. #4
    Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-11-05
    Posts: 39,699
    Betpoints: 11286

    SOUTHPOINT is the biggest culprit of this, jokers.

  5. #5
    SlickFazzer
    SlickFazzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-22-08
    Posts: 20,022
    Betpoints: 1548

    yes, FH. They post copies of many large bets.

  6. #6
    Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-11-05
    Posts: 39,699
    Betpoints: 11286

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickFazzer View Post
    yes, FH. They post copies of many large bets.
    $400,000 wagers, many people cant get down over $500 there, lol

  7. #7
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,688
    Betpoints: 1120

    He is basically saying most usa books are frauds catering to losers only

  8. #8
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 81,519
    Betpoints: 4244



    No shit, Sherlock.

    Stay Woke Fam
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/17/2022


  9. #9
    BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-02-15
    Posts: 2,639
    Betpoints: 11556

    Great post! Make your own line / do your own research. The only person you can trust is yourself.

    THERE ARE NO SHORTCUTS! A lead or a lean here and there is fine as long as you are good enough to know who is zooming who???

  10. #10
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 80,160
    Betpoints: 69

    But a guy run up a $1,000 deposit into $200,000 in 3 days betting blackjack online, right?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/28/2022


  11. #11
    milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-07
    Posts: 26,275
    Betpoints: 6861

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Proud of Circa for taking the stance they do. Those tweets about big bets are pure PR bullshit that books propagate to the "unbiased" reporters who they lavishly comp and provide gifts to. Same thing with those stupid bet% and money% numbers. That's all PR spin to entice the bettor to make an ill-informed decision and the media is culpable.

    Trust me, they've offered me plenty to tweet their steaming load of shit to trick bettors. Makes me sick. Everyone is trying to get one over on the bettors anymore. Just deal lines and let 11-to-10 do the work. Stop trying to fleece us.
    what is your twitter handle?

    the last tweet that had #jjgold was 3 years ago and was about the jewelry company... so i doubt anyone would pay you to tweet anything
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: InsiderHer
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/17/2022


  12. #12
    pologq
    Make SBR Betpoints Matter Again
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 17,669
    Betpoints: 2636

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He is basically saying most usa books are frauds catering to losers only
    i raise both hands at this

  13. #13
    Smokey McPot
    Smokey McPot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-18-21
    Posts: 143
    Betpoints: 2686

    Some books do have big bettors that literally have no limits based of their history of being a total donk, but these are never openly talked about and their identities pretty much kept secret.

    When I was in the business we had a very well known casino owner that would bet 5-10 NFL sides a week at up to 1 million a game, not only were we forbidden to discuss this with anyone but even internally he was only referred to as “Mr K”.

  14. #14
    mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-13-10
    Posts: 1,577
    Betpoints: 14984

    From what i have heard on many gambling shows that those big bets are coming from Casino gamblers who lost money playing blackjack or high limit slots and Baccarat they lost so much there an then ask for big sports bet to offset some of there losses!

  15. #15
    DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-30-08
    Posts: 115,942
    Betpoints: 22503

    JJ, whats the best site to check ticket%/handle%?

  16. #16
    iwantcougars
    iwantcougars's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-29-09
    Posts: 1,606
    Betpoints: 156

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Trust me, they've offered me plenty to tweet their steaming load of shit to trick bettors. Makes me sick.

    how much jj?????

  17. #17
    DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-30-08
    Posts: 115,942
    Betpoints: 22503

    Quote Originally Posted by iwantcougars View Post
    how much jj?????
    I bet it was at least a sock full.
    Points Awarded:

    manny24 gave DiggityDaggityDo 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  18. #18
    TommieGunshot
    TommieGunshot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-27-12
    Posts: 1,506
    Betpoints: 6701

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Trust me, they've offered me plenty to tweet their steaming load of shit to trick bettors.
    No one has offered you anything to tweet this stuff. Good to see you are still completely full of bullshit as well.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/17/2022


  19. #19
    gauchojake
    Fansplainer
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-17-10
    Posts: 32,197
    Betpoints: 5115

    Remember when that DSI account used to tell us about the pro gambler and his 100k parlays lol oookoollloll
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/28/2022

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/17/2022


  20. #20
    iwantcougars
    iwantcougars's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-29-09
    Posts: 1,606
    Betpoints: 156

    mayweather tickets are full marketing

  21. #21
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-27-12
    Posts: 3,198
    Betpoints: 805


  22. #22
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,688
    Betpoints: 1120

    The limiting of players is getting worse and worse

    Itís basically the same as the UK

  23. #23
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 53,669
    Betpoints: 3291

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    SOUTHPOINT is the biggest culprit of this, jokers.
    I would think a complaint to the NGCB about their fraud would be easy for the board to check if their licensees routinely lie as marketing.


    "The Captain Jack" could put his ass behind his word and make that complaint if he is really so sure... won't cost a penny.

  24. #24
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,688
    Betpoints: 1120

    Risk managers main jobs is to ban anyone that wins people not try and balance money

  25. #25
    Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-11-05
    Posts: 39,699
    Betpoints: 11286

    Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    what is your twitter handle?

    the last tweet that had #jjgold was 3 years ago and was about the jewelry company... so i doubt anyone would pay you to tweet anything

  26. #26
    Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-11-05
    Posts: 39,699
    Betpoints: 11286

    Quote Originally Posted by TommieGunshot View Post
    No one has offered you anything to tweet this stuff. Good to see you are still completely full of bullshit as well.

  27. #27
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,688
    Betpoints: 1120

    you guys are dumb fuks mentally challenged

    My posts are from Captain Jack not me you dumb fuks

    Man fooling you guys is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo easy

    Captain Jack has been offered 10's of thousands of dollars to post BS about American Books and he refused

    What he is saying is most usa books are frauds and paying twitter influencers to write BS about their books

    Jack owns the 3rd most used line service USA he is no slouch

  28. #28
    ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-04-11
    Posts: 23,949
    Betpoints: 12887

    Is the "Captain Jack" you reference same guy who has been a longtime Forum guy? If so, he's legit.

    Yes. My understanding is that the Bet Count/$$ posted to internet is mostly garbage. Hard to extract any value from this info.

  29. #29
    Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-11-05
    Posts: 39,699
    Betpoints: 11286

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I would think a complaint to the NGCB about their fraud would be easy for the board to check if their licensees routinely lie as marketing.


    "The Captain Jack" could put his ass behind his word and make that complaint if he is really so sure... won't cost a penny.

  30. #30
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,688
    Betpoints: 1120

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Is the "Captain Jack" you reference same guy who has been a longtime Forum guy? If so, he's legit.

    Yes. My understanding is that the Bet Count/$$ posted to internet is mostly garbage. Hard to extract any value from this info.
    yes Chucky although he is much bigger now social media

  31. #31
    RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-08-07
    Posts: 6,693
    Betpoints: 8442

    I am under the impression that Circa does not limit or delay bets. Is that not the case?
    I am looking forward to them entering the Illinois market.

  32. #32
    TommieGunshot
    TommieGunshot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-27-12
    Posts: 1,506
    Betpoints: 6701

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    My posts are from Captain Jack not me you dumb fuks

    Man fooling you guys is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo easy

    Captain Jack has been offered 10's of thousands of dollars to post BS about American Books and he refused
    My first thought is that this is just more lies from jj after being called out on his first lies. But I could be wrong and maybe he can show us where Jack ever said these things. Smart money says he won't do that.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/17/2022


  33. #33
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,688
    Betpoints: 1120

    Gunner your sooooooo dumb

  34. #34
    TommieGunshot
    TommieGunshot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-27-12
    Posts: 1,506
    Betpoints: 6701

    Not dumb enough to fall for your bullshit.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/17/2022


  35. #35
    PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-11-09
    Posts: 2,280
    Betpoints: 256

    I was pretty sure it wasn’t gold because he doesn’t use words like propagate, culpable and ill-informed but the second post threw me off because I thought it was second or third shift JJ commenting on first shift JJ’s post. Turns out Goldy was just quoting someone without using quotes or giving credit. Why does SlickFazzer show up two minutes after every gold post giving him a reach around? Is he part of the SBR circle jerk too?

12 Last
Top