Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3317

NIck Chubb 12 yard TD with a 1:55 left was a mistake

Chubb's 12-yard touchdown run with 1:55 to play put the Browns up 30-17. Rookie kicker Cade York then missed the extra point. But with the Jets already out of timeouts, the Browns could have kneeled and ended the game there had Chubb not scored.

Screwed over the minus 6.5 bets and ML and survivor pools. Got to blame the coach.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19551

The coach didn't leave a guy open for a 66 yard TD or fail to recover an onside kick.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21617

Yeah, so bad. You've got to know the situation and know when to get down.

Easy-Rider 66

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    The coach didn't leave a guy open for a 66 yard TD or fail to recover an onside kick.
    should never have come to that though. Coach took the blame like he should have.

Easy-Rider 66

Browns coach Kevin Stefanski said he made a mistake by not telling Chubb to go down again Sunday."That's something that's my responsibility to communicate to that huddle," Stefanski said. "Putting yourself up potentially 14 points inside of two minutes, you should close out that game. Yes, I wish I had said that to Nick and Nick would've done it."But it does not change the fact that we had plenty of opportunities to win that game."

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Watching so many coaches blow games because of terrible clock management, like why not just hire or give a role to somebody who's only job is to calculate that kinda stuff, looked like no one on browns coaching staff had any idea they could of closed that game out by kneeling at that stage
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave MiDNiTe 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Easy-Rider 66

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    Watching so many coaches blow games because of terrible clock management, like why not just hire or give a role to somebody who's only job is to calculate that kinda stuff, looked like no one on browns coaching staff had any idea they could of closed that game out by kneeling at that stage
    valid assertion

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

anyone with a clue was wondering why he ran it in

or why on a previous 3rd down the rb got the first down and also went out of bounds then...

these guys really have no clue how many timeouts the opponent has left, or to stay in bounds... they have plenty of time after getting the play to look at the giant scoreboard for opponent timeouts left

then the secondary, which has 1 job to force the jets to use up clock by guarding deep and tackling in bounds... let's a dude run deep completely ignored by everyone???

SHADY stuff... all setup by the missed PAT... then they ended up losing the game because they didn't want to cover 6.5 as a favor for the books...

hehehe

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3668

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    anyone with a clue was wondering why he ran it in

or why on a previous 3rd down the rb got the first down and also went out of bounds then...

these guys really have no clue how many timeouts the opponent has left, or to stay in bounds... they have plenty of time after getting the play to look at the giant scoreboard for opponent timeouts left

then the secondary, which has 1 job to force the jets to use up clock by guarding deep and tackling in bounds... let's a dude run deep completely ignored by everyone???

SHADY stuff... all setup by the missed PAT... then they ended up losing the game because they didn't want to cover 6.5 as a favor for the books...

hehehe

Lol! Point shaving is common occurrence in NFL. Doing so they lost the game is another thing. Yes, these crooks deserved. I do believe League will return the favor for Browns in another game.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

Quote Originally Posted by bhoor View Post
    Lol! Point shaving is common occurrence in NFL. Doing so they lost the game is another thing. Yes, these crooks deserved. I do believe League will return the favor for Browns in another game.
    browns win right away as long they show up and play good ball... refs will help them vs steelers thursday if needed try to push things towards browns

just like in the 4th when it was still tied at 3 and brady had 3rd and 10 and dude got 8 yards... 4th down.. nope... random fake personal foul penalty vs saints... then another horrible call... lots of free yards and 1st downs and then brady cashed it in ... then winston forced it needing to score and turned into the old winston. great influence by refs

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30352

Chubb knows what to do. He shouldn't have needed to be told

Last edited by asiagambler; 09-20-22 at 09:05 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Kermit

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3668

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    browns win right away as long they show up and play good ball... refs will help them vs steelers thursday
    Yes, they're all in the club, knowing their role. The job requirement the players/coaches signed prohibits criticizing the refs. That tells it all.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 992

Me First Generation. If you bet on the Browns you deserve to lose.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

Stefanski is a joke of coach that mismanages the clock and end of games constantly.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave edawg 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Falcons - Lions from a couple years ago. Same thing happened. Falcons win if Gurley goes down at 1 yard line. He scores and then Lions win the game.

mama whoiscrying
    mama whoiscrying's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

This rationale is phucking ass backwards

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26347

I don't blame Nick Chubb, just cover the stupid onside kick next time.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I remember Westbrook getting shit for doing this even though it was the right thing to do.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Easy-Rider 66

Quote Originally Posted by mama whoiscrying View Post
    This rationale is phucking ass backwards
    which one?

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    Chubb's 12-yard touchdown run with 1:55 to play put the Browns up 30-17. Rookie kicker Cade York then missed the extra point. But with the Jets already out of timeouts, the Browns could have kneeled and ended the game there had Chubb not scored.

Screwed over the minus 6.5 bets and ML and survivor pools. Got to blame the coach.
    I had the Browns large and I was sipping on Henny while Hunt goes out of bounds TWICE prior to the Chubb play. If he kept his ass in bounds just once Browns cover. Then the very next play Chubb scored. Are you fukking kidding me. This is not Madden football. Kneel you dumb fukks and win the game. Then the kicker misses the XP and I knew -6.5 was dead. I knew the Jets would score but not twice and win the game. Serves Stefanski right for being a dumb ass. If you’re not going to cover, lose the fukking game. I wanted to smack the entire team for losing that cover.

We see this shit every week in college and the NFL, especially near halftime and the end of games. Head coaches need a game manager to figure shit out because they are too caught up in the moment. It’s like they’re about to orgasm and lose all senses.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I had the Browns large and I was sipping on Henny while Hunt goes out of bounds TWICE prior to the Chubb play. If he kept his ass in bounds just once Browns cover. Then the very next play Chubb scored. Are you fukking kidding me. This is not Madden football. Kneel you dumb fukks and win the game. Then the kicker misses the XP and I knew -6.5 was dead. I knew the Jets would score but not twice and win the game. Serves Stefanski right for being a dumb ass. If you’re not going to cover, lose the fukking game. I wanted to smack the entire team for losing that cover.

We see this shit every week in college and the NFL, especially near halftime and the end of games. Head coaches need a game manager to figure shit out because they are too caught up in the moment. It’s like they’re about to orgasm and lose all senses.
    Nobody brings up the Browns snapping the ball with 25 seconds on the play clock with a running clock more than halfway through the 4th quarter while being across the 50 yardline with the lead. Just another Stefanski fuk up that the stupid Cleveland media never brings up.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave edawg 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

asiagambler

I had Texans +4.5 in that game in 2020 and Jets +6.5 on Sunday

I love Chubb !!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Did not matter

Win % of Jets winning regardless of td were approx 98%

Will never happen again

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    Nobody brings up the Browns snapping the ball with 25 seconds on the play clock with a running clock more than halfway through the 4th quarter while being across the 50 yardline with the lead. Just another Stefanski fuk up that the stupid Cleveland media never brings up.
    Stefanski won rookie coach of the year during Covid and has been given a pass. We may soon see that he was more responsible for the dysfunction than Mayfield. He's made some really dumb decisions that have lost games. He's 1-11 ATS against the AFC North opponents. If he can't win tonight, his seat is going to be hot as hell.

MiDNiTe

Stefanski won rookie coach of the year during Covid and has been given a pass. We may soon see that he was more responsible for the dysfunction than Mayfield. He's made some really dumb decisions that have lost games. He's 1-11 ATS against the AFC North opponents. If he can't win tonight, his seat is going to be hot as hell.
    The phrase we want a adult at QB always made me curious, what was Mayfield attitude that made them think he acts like a little kid? Like guy gave it his all and played the season all banged up for them

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    The phrase we want a adult at QB always made me curious, what was Mayfield attitude that made them think he acts like a little kid? Like guy gave it his all and played the season all banged up for them
    A lot of shit in the locker room about Mayfield. From the beginning, Mayfield would not commit to an offseason trainer. He wouldn't commit to OTAs. They asked him repeatedly to get a QB coach to help his mechanics in the off season and he refused. Then he was front and center in a lot of dust ups. Duke Johnson got in it with him after he criticized Johnson in contract negotiations (you never get between another players money). Him and Stefanski could not get along. Stefanski was late for a QB meeting after a game because he was talking to one of his defensive players. Mayfield got mad and told folks in the QB room that KS wasn't focused. This caused a big fallout between the 2. Then Baker supposedly slept with another players wife. Then there was a huge split in the locker room with half siding with Odell. Odell's dad comes out with a video. Another players dad came out with a video. A girl said she had sex with Baker behind the Cheesecake Factory. Mayfield threw Garrett under the bus with the helmet swinging incident. The Browns told Mayfield that they would be looking to upgrade the position. Mayfield got mad and sent a goodbye letter to fans before he was released/traded. He was always on social media with his wife complaining about how he was mistreated. Just a lot of drama.

MiDNiTe

A lot of shit in the locker room about Mayfield. From the beginning, Mayfield would not commit to an offseason trainer. He wouldn't commit to OTAs. They asked him repeatedly to get a QB coach to help his mechanics in the off season and he refused. Then he was front and center in a lot of dust ups. Duke Johnson got in it with him after he criticized Johnson in contract negotiations (you never get between another players money). Him and Stefanski could not get along. Stefanski was late for a QB meeting after a game because he was talking to one of his defensive players. Mayfield got mad and told folks in the QB room that KS wasn't focused. This caused a big fallout between the 2. Then Baker supposedly slept with another players wife. Then there was a huge split in the locker room with half siding with Odell. Odell's dad comes out with a video. Another players dad came out with a video. A girl said she had sex with Baker behind the Cheesecake Factory. Mayfield threw Garrett under the bus with the helmet swinging incident. The Browns told Mayfield that they would be looking to upgrade the position. Mayfield got mad and sent a goodbye letter to fans before he was released/traded. He was always on social media with his wife complaining about how he was mistreated. Just a lot of drama.
    Ok fair enough, alot of that didn't even know happened

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2356

it's odd because he is also the guy that did this

asiagambler

You're late. Already posted

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post

Mac4Lyfe

I kinda like Mayfield after I read about this. Baller

Baker Mayfield Had Burner Snapchat to Meet Women to Blow Him Behind Cheesecake Factory After Getting Married; Multiple Woman Confirm Story | @bakermayfield @kaciejdingess

We’ve been tracking this story story since it came out yesterday, lets just say things have taken an odd turn, reportedly Baker Mayfield had a ‘burner’ snapchat, where he used it to specifically cheat on his wife. We’ve all heard of burner accounts on Twitter, but now burner snapchats? The game is changed forever.
    The story is that allegedly Baker made these woman drive an hour to meet him behind a Cheesecake Factory, nice free publicity Baker is giving them if you ask me.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    Hunt ran out of bounds TWICE the 2 plays prior. WTF? If he stayed in bounds one time the game is over. Browns offense was great in that game until the last 2 minutes when they had brain farts. I blame Kevin Stupidpantski.

Easy-Rider 66

I hope Mac this story does not distract Baker from the task at hand come Sunday. Took CAR +3 over NO. Damn it.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    I hope Mac this story does not distract Baker from the task at hand come Sunday. Took CAR +3 over NO. Damn it.
    Very old story Easy. But I'm not sure I would put good money on Carolina. I don't think McCaffrey is going to practice this week as he's already banged up again. Too many negative plays by Baker, batted balls, muffed snaps, sacks, etc. I can't bet them. They are autofade for me.

Easy-Rider 66

Very old story Easy. But I'm not sure I would put good money on Carolina. I don't think McCaffrey is going to practice this week as he's already banged up again. Too many negative plays by Baker, batted balls, muffed snaps, sacks, etc. I can't bet them. They are autofade for me.
    OK Mac thx for the clarification. Yeah I played CAR in some contests. and posted it here. Betting not legal in my state and very rarely do I post up offshore. Maybe Baker can outdo Jameis though. And is Kamara Playing? THx again.

12 Last