1. #106
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 17,293
    Betpoints: 378

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Easterbrook was settling IN PRIVATE with McDonalds his affair. All parties agreed and he said that that was the only relationship. They were going to pay him a separation package. It came to pass that he was lying. He had relationships with 3 other employees. He had burner phones and deleted company data and records of the 3 other employees. For that reason alone it was made public because McDonalds is a publicly owned company and it then had to be shared with shareholders. He ended up repaying $105M in money they gave him. Totally different situation.

    This happens a lot in corporate America. Companies are very careful in releasing information and names because it can indict innocent people in the process. There were several rumors the last few days on what woman Udoka was sleeping with. Several women came out publicly already saying it wasn't them. The Celtics put those women at risk by releasing this information. There was no logically reason to make this information public.
    You asked for an example, I gave you one. We donít know the full details of the Celtics situation so I would argue heís been spared further embarrassment for now. Both Steve and Ime signed the contract and knew the rules. They deserve what they get. Again- you want the money, power, leadership, authority, etcÖ the rules are the rules. Not saying it has to be absolute but these are very high profile jobs that impact lots of people. This is basic stuff.

    NBA is a 365 day news cycle and as their media partner everything is on the table because they pay them BILLIONS. Itís a dog eat dog world. You want millions and billions, here are the rules- donít embarrass me or the organization. You talk about agenda- the Celtics and Media have one too. These people deserve what they get.

  2. #107
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,783
    Betpoints: 1156

    They are deathly hiding the real truth
    Points Awarded:

    MovinUnits gave jjgold 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  3. #108
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 17,293
    Betpoints: 378

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    They are deathly hiding the real truth
    Itís going to be a good read.

  4. #109
    toddsclowns
    toddsclowns's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-19-13
    Posts: 1,106
    Betpoints: 48

    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    You asked for an example, I gave you one. We don’t know the full details of the Celtics situation so I would argue he’s been spared further embarrassment for now. Both Steve and Ime signed the contract and knew the rules. They deserve what they get. Again- you want the money, power, leadership, authority, etc… the rules are the rules. Not saying it has to be absolute but these are very high profile jobs that impact lots of people. This is basic stuff.

    NBA is a 365 day news cycle and as their media partner everything is on the table because they pay them BILLIONS. It’s a dog eat dog world. You want millions and billions, here are the rules- don’t embarrass me or the organization. You talk about agenda- the Celtics and Media have one too. These people deserve what they get.
    Lol Mac has no clue about actual business mj, he’s in his own little $$ world. I would like to hear more about your business mj, been looking to buy a couple more.

  5. #110
    TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-07
    Posts: 27,636
    Betpoints: 97

    Figures this a$$hole coach was having the affair during the NBA Playoffs. Always wondered why Vegas opened with G.S. as the soft favorite. Boston should of fought them better... coaching wasn't at an elite level... goes to show you can't mix emotions with sports. On principle alone... Boston has to fire this guy. You're going for an NBA Championship.... any coaches dream.... but you're having sex with Wife of the Vice President of the Boston Celtics... while trying to lead your team down the right path? You truly can't make this sh## up!! No wonder why the front office is extremely pissed. Banging his wife... and you aren't really focusing. This guy is a complete a$$hole.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/28/2022


  6. #111
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,783
    Betpoints: 1156

    Yep a loser

  7. #112
    MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-11-13
    Posts: 7,088
    Betpoints: 1164

    Matt Barnes was defending Ime and found out about what happened and said its 100x worse than reported and can't condone what happened so Boston have done well to keep this in-house so far

  8. #113
    lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-22-16
    Posts: 9,653
    Betpoints: 12836

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Figures this a$$hole coach was having the affair during the NBA Playoffs. Always wondered why Vegas opened with G.S. as the soft favorite. Boston should of fought them better... coaching wasn't at an elite level... goes to show you can't mix emotions with sports. On principle alone... Boston has to fire this guy. You're going for an NBA Championship.... any coaches dream.... but you're having sex with Wife of the Vice President of the Boston Celtics... while trying to lead your team down the right path? You truly can't make this sh## up!! No wonder why the front office is extremely pissed. Banging his wife... and you aren't really focusing. This guy is a complete a$$hole.
    vp is probably a cuckold

  9. #114
    TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-07
    Posts: 27,636
    Betpoints: 97

    Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    vp is probably a cuckold
    Well if that's his photo in this thread from the posts above.... it's believable. Looks like the broad wanted some chocolate in her pie.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/28/2022


  10. #115
    IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-03-15
    Posts: 6,996
    Betpoints: 13597

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Huh??? Edwards got fined $40k and Leonard got fined $50k. Not sure why you say Edwards was chump change? Leonard was not suspended half a season. He was barred from team activities for a few days and did not miss any games or pay because he was injured at the time. Lebron never commented on Leonard. You're making up stuff.

    I personally think both of these incidents with Leonard and Edwards are overblown. Josh Allen said racist comments on social media years ago. So what. Everyone has made mistakes. A simple apology should do but the cancel culture mob always wants their pound of flesh. Who cares about words? Sticks and stones.
    We were both wrong on Leonard _i just looked it up. He got suspended a week so obviously he did miss games (and 40K is nothing to him!). Not saying the difference between Leonard & Edwards is race necessarily... it was a genuine question. Might be salary/ fan draw. Edwards is going to be the face of teh league so they want to sweep it under the rug.

  11. #116
    IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-03-15
    Posts: 6,996
    Betpoints: 13597

    For all intents and purposes he may as well have been suspended for half a season. He hasn't played a game since.

  12. #117
    manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-22-07
    Posts: 20,775
    Betpoints: 1927

    he went hard in the paint for the white pvssy

    couple free throws but he wanted possession too
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: spro23
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/21/2022


  13. #118
    pologq
    Make SBR Betpoints Matter Again
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 17,780
    Betpoints: 2631

    Quote Originally Posted by Orbison View Post
    flicking his tongue at her and then the touch, he wasn't even trying to hide it
    Ime is a pimp. a suspended without pay pimp but he is a pimp.

  14. #119
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,783
    Betpoints: 1156

    Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    Matt Barnes was defending Ime and found out about what happened and said its 100x worse than reported and can't condone what happened so Boston have done well to keep this in-house so far
    Yes I saw that

  15. #120
    Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-15-09
    Posts: 29,454
    Betpoints: 12

    I suspect it's not just Kathleen Nimmo Lynch and Alison Feaster but also lots of general TD Garden staff, hotel staffs, office secretaries, cheerleaders and whatever other tail he could get a hold of. Likely double digits and perhaps cash and drugs involved. All the sports media denials that Feaster was actually the main case and as VP of Player Development was in constant close contact with Udoka suggests the Celtics told media to deny she was involved so she could stay in the position and not have to be known as "that girl" all her life.

  16. #121
    TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-07
    Posts: 27,636
    Betpoints: 97

    I think they suspended the coach rather than just firing him immediately.... because they are checking out all the clauses in the contract... do they still have to pay him after they let him go. I think that's the only reason right now.... stalling so the Celtics attorneys can look everything over first. They certainly don't want to pay anything to this a$$hole.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/28/2022


  17. #122
    MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-11-13
    Posts: 7,088
    Betpoints: 1164

    Matt Barnes was defending the guy and now apologizing for that and saying it's really bad and he can't condone what Ime did, so this guy's career is gone, ffs Matt Barnes is the voice of reason hete

  18. #123
    pologq
    Make SBR Betpoints Matter Again
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 17,780
    Betpoints: 2631

    everytime i see the coach's name i think of imi kamozi and "here comes the hotstepper"

  19. #124
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 80,167
    Betpoints: 93

    Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    everytime i see the coach's name i think of imi kamozi and "here comes the hotstepper"
    He is one jay shy of being a judoka.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/28/2022


  20. #125
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 46,196
    Betpoints: 8657

    Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    We were both wrong on Leonard _i just looked it up. He got suspended a week so obviously he did miss games (and 40K is nothing to him!). Not saying the difference between Leonard & Edwards is race necessarily... it was a genuine question. Might be salary/ fan draw. Edwards is going to be the face of teh league so they want to sweep it under the rug.
    Leonard did not miss any games nor did he lose any game checks. Also, I think Edwards may face a future suspension in the regular season. We'll see. One thing I'll say about Adam Silver vs Adam Stern. He seems to be fair and forward thinking. $50k is the most I think he can fine a player due to the collective bargaining. I think he may have fined Edwards only $40k because he's probably planning on suspending him a game or two.


    ------------------------------
    https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...i-semitic-slur


    Miami Heat center Meyers Leonard has been fined $50,000, suspended from the team's facilities and banned from team activities for a week for the anti-Semitic slur he made while playing video games Monday.


    Leonard will also be required to participate in a cultural diversity program.


    Silver, appearing on ESPN's Greeny, told host Mike Greenberg that Leonard met voluntarily with the ADL. He also said the $50,000 fine was the maximum amount he can fine a player for that kind of act.


    The suspension does not include loss of pay for games missed because Leonard is currently injured, sources confirmed to ESPN's Bobby Marks. He appeared in only three games for the Heat this year and was diagnosed with a season-ending shoulder injury in January. He will still be compensated for the five games the Heat play during his suspension.
    Last edited by Mac4Lyfe; 09-24-22 at 01:41 PM.

  21. #126
    manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-22-07
    Posts: 20,775
    Betpoints: 1927

    to me the tongue flick was saying I'm hitting that tonight and she hiding behind the mask
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/21/2022


  22. #127
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,783
    Betpoints: 1156

    Whoís taking over the job?

  23. #128
    manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-22-07
    Posts: 20,775
    Betpoints: 1927

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Who’s taking over the job?
    we been over this Coach

    real question is can he fuk ?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/21/2022


  24. #129
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 76,439
    Betpoints: 5029

    I'm lost here. What's the crime? It seemed consensual? Black man gets horny and goes after white chick and they hook up, nothing to see here.

    I didn't read the entire story so maybe I'm missing something here.

  25. #130
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 46,196
    Betpoints: 8657

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I'm lost here. What's the crime? It seemed consensual? Black man gets horny and goes after white chick and they hook up, nothing to see here.
    I didn't read the entire story so maybe I'm missing something here.
    Plus Udoka isn't even married. Seems like she should have been the one punished??
    But, when you are in leadership, you can't be out there fukking the help (even though Bill Gates did the same thing with Melinda Gates). He should have been disciplined, possibly suspended, especially if they asked them to stop or maybe there's more women? But leaking it to the media? That's where I think it's a mistake. The Celtics ended up making every woman on that staff a possible suspect. Weird they would do that. Must be something else?

  26. #131
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 46,196
    Betpoints: 8657

    Several women that work at the Celtics tweeted... "it wasn't me". LOL

  27. #132
    asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-23-17
    Posts: 5,198
    Betpoints: 156

    Maybe Frank Vogel

    Interim is Joe Mazzulla

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Who’s taking over the job?

  28. #133
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 56,914
    Betpoints: 21571

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Who’s taking over the job?
    Isiah Thomas

  29. #134
    IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-03-15
    Posts: 6,996
    Betpoints: 13597

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Leonard did not miss any games nor did he lose any game checks. Also, I think Edwards may face a future suspension in the regular season. We'll see. One thing I'll say about Adam Silver vs Adam Stern. He seems to be fair and forward thinking. $50k is the most I think he can fine a player due to the collective bargaining. I think he may have fined Edwards only $40k because he's probably planning on suspending him a game or two.


    ------------------------------
    https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...i-semitic-slur


    Miami Heat center Meyers Leonard has been fined $50,000, suspended from the team's facilities and banned from team activities for a week for the anti-Semitic slur he made while playing video games Monday.


    Leonard will also be required to participate in a cultural diversity program.


    Silver, appearing on ESPN's Greeny, told host Mike Greenberg that Leonard met voluntarily with the ADL. He also said the $50,000 fine was the maximum amount he can fine a player for that kind of act.


    The suspension does not include loss of pay for games missed because Leonard is currently injured, sources confirmed to ESPN's Bobby Marks. He appeared in only three games for the Heat this year and was diagnosed with a season-ending shoulder injury in January. He will still be compensated for the five games the Heat play during his suspension.
    That's twice you've told me I'm wrong and now you're quoting sources that tell everyone I'm right! The does not include loss of pay for missed games is a stipulation in the contract to safe-guard injured players! How you can infer they wouldn't have suspended him if he were healthy is truly beyond me. First the other guy proves you wrong and you can't handle it, now me.

    Now go and edit you post a 2nd or 3rd time and leave me alone.

  30. #135
    IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-03-15
    Posts: 6,996
    Betpoints: 13597

    Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Maybe Frank Vogel

    Interim is Joe Mazzulla
    They had one of the best coaches in the league in Stevens. He stepped aside because they wanted a black coach -I'm sure I've heard Tatum say as much. Hiring Vogel for the big seat would be quite a U-turn.

  31. #136
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 46,196
    Betpoints: 8657

    Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    That's twice you've told me I'm wrong and now you're quoting sources that tell everyone I'm right! The does not include loss of pay for missed games .

    EAT A BAG OF DICKS YOU DUMBASS...You are a dumb fukk and was wrong then and now. Twice you dumb fukk was wrong. Twice and you still won't admit you are dumb as a duck. The link I showed your dumb fukking ass is that Leonard did not miss any game checks, which means he got paid. Don't give me what they would have or could have. Leonard still cashed his checks.


    Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    Speaking of Edwards why did he only get fined chump change for deliberately putting out homophobic slurs while Myers Leonard got suspended half a season and blackballed for accidentally being anti-semite?
    In case you forgot, your dumb ass said Edwards got fined chump change when it was $40k and Edwards was $50k as if the NBA singled out Leonard because he was white. Then you said he was suspended half a season which is utter bullshit. He was suspended from team activities for ONE WEEK, while he was injured, which basically meant jack shit. Now go back and change your post or admit that you were wrong. Leonard was not suspended half a season.

  32. #137
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 46,196
    Betpoints: 8657

    Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    They had one of the best coaches in the league in Stevens. He stepped aside because they wanted a black coach -I'm sure I've heard Tatum say as much. Hiring Vogel for the big seat would be quite a U-turn.
    See there you go again with your lies. You just make up shit. Stevens did not want to coach anymore and the front office position is a HUGE promotion over coaching. Stevens stepped down a month before there search hired Udoka. So no, he didn't step aside because the Celtics wanted a black coach. Udoka wasn't/isn't their first black coach in their long history. Dumb fuk trying to introduce race into this.


  33. #138
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,783
    Betpoints: 1156

    I would hire Rick Pitino

  34. #139
    spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-17-15
    Posts: 1,129
    Betpoints: 8091

    How do you investigate this and what evidence could they possibly find? Footage of him banging these hoes out in the arena? Unless they confiscated their phones and looked through all their messages and whatnot I don't see what evidence there'd even be. Just he said-she said

  35. #140
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 46,196
    Betpoints: 8657

    Quote Originally Posted by spro23 View Post
    How do you investigate this and what evidence could they possibly find? Footage of him banging these hoes out in the arena? Unless they confiscated their phones and looked through all their messages and whatnot I don't see what evidence there'd even be. Just he said-she said
    Husband, wives and girlfriends probably confirmed the stories. They had no choice but admit. Udoka is no Shaggy.


First 12345 Last
Top