Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Syracuse coach is such a dumb fuk

How is this guy employed??? He makes the most stupid in game decisions I've ever seen. Stupidity at the end of half and now Purdue is driving for a TD and he doesn't call timeouts? Now they have 50 seconds to drive the field. I can't believe I put money on this dumb ass coach.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bizarre game

Mac4Lyfe

Cuse is clearly the better team but just as clear the worst head coach.

jjgold

Still with a slight chance

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Still with a slight chance
    Players might bail his dumb ass out. That catch was out of bounds. Shit.

WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2947

50 s to go and ima lose my bet

Mac4Lyfe

Unfukkingreal. Cuse players bailed out this dumb fukk. Nice throw. I need this extra point. Feels like I'm going to get fukked here.

Mac4Lyfe

He makes the XP but this dumb fukk calls timeout before the kick. You cannot make this shit up. WHY THE FUKKK WOULD HE CALL A TIMEOUT!!!

Mac4Lyfe

Why call a TIMEOUT CUSE???? What kind of dumb shit is happening with this coach? He's trying to give the game away. Now watch Purdue block the kick and run it back to tie the game up.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Syracuse just won

Unbelievable finish

Mac4Lyfe

Plus you give the officials more time to review the TD. Is this real??

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Syracuse just wonUnbelievable finish
    Not over yet... This dumb coach will do some more dumb shit with 7 seconds left.

Mac4Lyfe

If this guy kicks this ball to Purdue's returner, Babers needs to be fired right after the game. Onside kick this shit.

WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2947

lmao its over buddy

Mac4Lyfe

Game should not have been that close. Babers is a horrible coach.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingLuckCharm View Post
    lmao its over buddy
    I need a shower after all the dumb shit babers was slinging out there today. They get the W so no one will question his dumbfukery.

jjgold

Huge win

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

these are the wins that help you come december

jeffchitown
    jeffchitown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2495

I know purdue controlled the whole first half! Purdue should of won this by 14+. How does a special teams coach get unsportsmanlike penalty after we took lead. Purdue just wanted to lose. They were the better team all game and kept shooting themselves. Doesn’t help refs kept helping Syracuse especially that PI on a non catchable ball at the end

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9422

If you watch the replay, No. 87 was jawing with the Syracuse guy and the ref let it go. Then he makes contact with his helmet, then starts jawing again. He deserved the 15 yards. How the ST coach gets 15 I have no idea.

Purdue's entire staff is awful. The defense was not even close to being in the right position with only 17 seconds left, leaving the corners one on one was beyond stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffchitown View Post
    I know purdue controlled the whole first half! Purdue should of won this by 14+. How does a special teams coach get unsportsmanlike penalty after we took lead. Purdue just wanted to lose. They were the better team all game and kept shooting themselves. Doesn’t help refs kept helping Syracuse especially that PI on a non catchable ball at the end

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by jeffchitown View Post
    I don't get how they kept tacking on 15 yarders on top of 15 yarders? Refs definitely bailed Cuse out with some questionable calls in crunch time.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    If you watch the replay, No. 87 was jawing with the Syracuse guy and the ref let it go. Then he makes contact with his helmet, then starts jawing again. He deserved the 15 yards. How the ST coach gets 15 I have no idea.

Purdue's entire staff is awful. The defense was not even close to being in the right position with only 17 seconds left, leaving the corners one on one was beyond stupid.
    Stupid coaches on both sides. How does Purdue play man to man there? You have to have help over the top. Plenty of stupid but Babers is really, really bad.

Seattle Slew

The last 15-yarder was insane, the ball was way out of bounds and the WR initiated the contact. Then the ref waits like 3 seconds after the pass falls to the ground and throws the flag.

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I don't get how they kept tacking on 15 yarders on top of 15 yarders? Refs definitely bailed Cuse out with some questionable calls in crunch time.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

He makes the XP but this dumb fukk calls timeout before the kick. You cannot make this shit up. WHY THE FUKKK WOULD HE CALL A TIMEOUT!!!
    he had to call a timeout there because the players were too busy celebrating and they didnt get out a center or a holder

Seattle Slew

Babers has pulled the biggest con in college sports. He is beyond awful, and the Purdue guy is almost as bad. He'll someone manage 7 wins and get an extension.

The defense was so bad, even if the guy throws incomplete in the one-on-one, you know the flag was coming anyways.

Stupid coaches on both sides. How does Purdue play man to man there? You have to have help over the top. Plenty of stupid but Babers is really, really bad.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Seattle Slew 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Seattle Slew

I was hoping he would take a knee to prevent any possible 2-point runback but no luck.

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    he had to call a timeout there because the players were too busy celebrating and they didnt get out a center or a holder

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    They kicked the XP and it went through the posts. He called timeout at the same time they snapped the ball. It was a stupid timeout because Purdue wasn't ready to block the kick. Then after he calls timeout, he still decides to kick the XP. The smart move was to take a knee to prevent them from tying the game with a block/run back. But I'm damn glad he decided to kick because I had Cuse -2.5

He is an awful coach. So many stupid mistakes like that one. They have good players but he has hampered them with mind numbing dumb coaching.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

They kicked the XP and it went through the posts. He called timeout at the same time they snapped the ball. It was a stupid timeout because Purdue wasn't ready to block the kick. Then after he calls timeout, he still decides to kick the XP. The smart move was to take a knee to prevent them from tying the game with a block/run back. But I'm damn glad he decided to kick because I had Cuse -2.5

He is an awful coach. So many stupid mistakes like that one. They have good players but he has hampered them with mind numbing dumb coaching.
    Ah you are right I'm thinking of the other td they scored

Mac4Lyfe

just when I thought Babers was the dumbest coach in CFB, Troy coach said hold my beer. Fukker was up 4 and took a safety for no damn good reason instead of punting the ball. Then they squib the safety punt and App State hits a Hail Mary to beat him. That fukker must have been calling plays on an etch a sketch. Just punt the damn ball and you don't give your opponent a shot at beating you from like your 40 yard line.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Lol Purdont