CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Washington - 3.5

My main point here is that I don't think Mich. St. is that good ! Yes they are ranked # 11 in the country.Last season they went 11-2 and finished # 11 in the polls. So what is the problem ? Before the season last year,Vegas had a O/U win total of 4.5 for Sparty. They had a fav. schedule playing Rutgers,MD,Indy and Northwestern. Many of their wins were do to the many mistakes of the other team. The two losses were vs very good passing teams: lost to Purdue and Ohio St. MSU pass defense was one the the worst in the nation,they gave up a total of 325 passing yards per game !!! To put in perspective the 2nd worst pass D in the BIG10 gave up 260 ypg. How did they go 11-2 ?...MSU QB Thorne is not a dynamic play-maker ,this season vs W.Mich and Akron has an avg. QBR of just 65.Last week vs Akron he threw for 2 int's and zero TD's ! ?? Washington has a good QB in Penix,remember him ? He was QB at Indiana in 2020,when they were highly ranked.Playing at UDUB can be a very hostile environment . As another angle/reason...the BIG10 will expand soon to add two teams,the talk is Oregon and Washington. UDUB will be very motivated to beat a top tier BIG10 program.......and why is the line -3.5 ??...................................... .................gl

BayArea888
    BayArea888's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5860

I like it, CT. I think the line set at -3.5 says it all.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Capping your due

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by BayArea888 View Post
    I like it, CT. I think the line set at -3.5 says it all.
    ...right!!!! plus Mich St. is a average team...good luck today !

CappinTerp

All the angles came in,MSU gave up 397 yards passing.....