thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Fanduel pick 6 game

Anyone see this game?

Pretty cool for a free game. 6 games with ml spread and total (ncaa), you pick 6 of the 18. The problem is you are screwed if the biggest dog wins and you dont pick it because its points based. I want to say app st tex a/m was one of the games this week, but its annoying they dont show all the possible picks after the contest starts, just what you have.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

i picked kentucky iowa state (straight up and ml) then split a spread and total won 4 dollars lol. You get the winnings as bonus money. Some guy took 10k this week himself.
    Last edited by thetrinity; 09-11-22 at 09:14 AM.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

wow. i totally missed that.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

You’re better off playing the lottery and your local area pick four

Obviously you have to take every underdog but everybody’s doing the same thing because it’s free

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Im sure most are taking the wild underdog but somehow the guy found the right combo to take it down himself. I think I would have gotten a big prize if east carolina would have beaten nc st the first week. Probably not first, but I went 5-1 that week and would have finished 6-0 with a big upset.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

The only thing I hate is that you can't monday morning QB. It wont show you what they picked to win. I think Wash State Wisconsin was a game this week too. Pretty sure App State A/M was as well. I doubt he just took 6 underdog ml though because I think that would have ended in a split prize. Actually, I know he didnt because Baylor and USC were favored and both won, and that was 2 of the games.

He must have taken App st ML, Wash State ML (if that was a choice), Kentucky ML, Iowa State ML, then 2 spreads or over unders. So it looks like 4 dogs and 2 favorites won. There is a little bit of skill on this game IMO.