ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Klemo, I've enjoyed your posts. Props to you for putting it all out there.

*Just one Sunday update (that I think is noteworthy): SF DE Nick Bosa out today.

Guy was going crazy, 6 sks in 5 games. Anyone backing Niners today is doing so w/out NBosa and OT TWilliams.

Good Luck, Klemo!

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

8-4 so far this week with Sunday night and Monday Night left. Finally a positive week!

Go Birds!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ChuckyTheGoat

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14356

Atta boy Kllem

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.

YTD 41-51-4

Week 6

8-6 although I feel my angles on the games are getting more accurate. Both NY teams, the Falcons and Seahawks are surprisingly competitive this year. A few early lines I'm snapping up immediately.

Giants +3 over the Jags
    Jacksonville has struggled keeping the pace through a full 60 minutes. I still like this team but they're running into a red hot Giants squad.

Falcons +6 over the Bengals
    Too many points to give a team that fights a full 4 quarters. I gotta stay with the hot teams.

Jets +2 over the Broncos
    Seriously? Another scrappy NY team getting points against a Broncos team that just doesn't look like it's got its shit together.

Seahawks +6.5 over the Chargers
    San Diego is hitting it's stride but this Seattle team can put up points. +6.5 is too high.

I'll get to the rest of the schedule on Saturday.

Go Phillies!

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.

Thursday night

Cards -2.5 over the Saints
    Home field advantage plus I expect something from Hopkins after the suspension

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.

Week 7

1--0 as the debut of Deandre Hopkins DID make a difference.

Onto the rest of Week 7

Cowboys -6.5 over the Lions
    The chance of Dak coming out a bit rusty makes this an interesting line. If this was in Detroit my pick would be different but I see the Cowboys taking this by at least a TD at home.

Titans -2.5 over the Colts
    Indy has been playing better but they run into a rested Titans team in Nashville. Tennessee should prevail.

Ravens -6.5 over the Browns
    Going against Baltimore at home is always a tough task although I hate the spread. Gut call here.

Panthers +13.5 over the Buccaneers
    That's a LOT of points to get against an aging Tampa Bay squad. I don't think TB is that dominating anymore.

Packers -4.5 over the Commanders
    I can't see the Pack losing 3 in a row and they're the significantly better team.

Texans +7 over the Raiders
    Hard to give up 7 against a team that's been in almost every game.

Chiefs -1.5 over the Niners
    Toughest game to cap. I have to think Mahomes and Co will pull this out somehow.

Miami -7.5 over the Steelers
    Tua is back and I'm thinking that offense goes off.

Pats -7.5 over the Bears
    This should be a shutout.

Good Luck everyone!

FADE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.

Week 7
    8-6
    YTD
    49-57-4

2 winning weeks in a row! Still not where I want to be but who the heck could predict the Patriots losing at home to the Bears?

Anyway
    Week 8

No early lines that really stand out so I'll get Thursday Night Amazon Prime Bullshit game done.

Ravens -1.5 over the Buccaneers.
    What the hell is going on with Tampa Bay? I can't go with a team in disarray like that.

The rest of the schedule I'll get done on Saturday.
    Good luck everyone.

Go Phils!

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.

OK let's get this done.

YTD
    49-57-4

Week 8 picks!

London game
    Broncos +2.5 over the Jags
    Both teams are 2-5 against the spread this year. Why not send them to London? Coin flip here. I think Wilson wakes up for a game.

Cowboys -9.5 over the Bears
    Big Monday Night win for the Bears makes me lean the other way this week. Short week syndrome and on the road are not a good combo.

Raiders -1.5 over the Saints
    Saints are such a banged-up team. If healthy, they could take this but they're never healthy.

Falcons -4 over the Panthers
    Is Atlanta good enough to be favored by 4 here? Is PJ Walker any good? I gotta go with the home team here.

Steelers +10.5 over the Eagles
    Eagles should easily win but that extra half point makes me think there's a late cover happening here.

Lions +3.5 over the Dolphins
    A rusty Tua on the road doesn't give me a ton of confidence. And if the Lions finally get healthy? They could win outright.

Cardinals +3.5 over the Vikings
    Minnesota has been gold at home but their defense stinks. Hopkins gives Kyler Murray that extra dimension that offense needs. This should be a shootout.

Jets +2.5 over the Pats
    It's tough to bet against Belichick after an embarrassing loss, especially after the Jets lose their top back. Somehow I feel this is an overcorrection by the line makers. I'm going against the grain here but I like these Jets.

Titans -2.5 over the Texans
    Why is this line so low? Derrick Henry should blow through the Texans weak run defense.

Seahawks -3 over the Giants
    Letdown game here for NY, always a tough game in Seattle for the East Coast teams. Plus this Seattle team can score in bunches.

Commanders +3 over the Colts
    Two backup QB's means just toss a freaking coin in the air and take the under. I'll take the points.

49ers -1.5 over the Rams
    Can't ignore the fact that SF has won 7 out of the last 8 over LA. And now they have McCaffrey? Sold!

Bills -10.5 over the Packers
    The best team in the league vs a puzzled Packers offense. I hope they beat the pants off of Rodgers at Lambeau.

Bengals -3.5 over the Browns
    Burrow is hot, even with Chase out. This shouldn't be close.

As always the spreads were taken from Scores And Odds website at the time of this post. Good Luck everyone!
    FADE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.

Week 8
    7-7 (so far)
    YTD
    56-64-4

That late cover by the Packers hurt.

Waiting on the Bengals -3.5 to pull me out of a losing week. That's what I get for going against Belichick too.

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.

Week 8
    7-8

YTD
    56-65-4

Thursday Night Amazon Bullshit

Texans +14 over the Eagles
    Philly should win this game but how can I go against +14 on a short week at home? Backdoor cover in play here.

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.

BOOM!
    Started Week 9 on the right foot with the Texans. Let's do this again shall we?

Patriots -5.5 over the Colts
    Johnathan Taylor is OUT so this makes it an easier pick. Pats are just the better team.

Buffalo -11.5 over the Jets
    Jets offense didn't look the same without their star RB, Bills are a machine.

Dolphins -4.5 over the Bears
    Miami finding its groove with Tua back. Bears traded away two core defensive players. Two teams going in opposite directions.

Commanders +3 over the Vikings
    Washington defense starting to come around. This game should be close. I like the home dog.

Lions +3.5 over the Packers
    Packers are a bit banged up and Lions just got Swift back. Another home dog.

Falcons + 3 over the Chargers
    Chargers STILL banged up at WR. Taking the Dirty Birds as another home dog.

Bengals -7 over the Panthers
    Everything about this game says Carolina. Cincy banged up at cornerback, no Chase. Somehow I think they bounce back after a bad loss in Cleveland.

Raiders -2.5 over the Jags
    Two teams playing poorly last week. I keep thinking this Raiders team is better than they've been showing. Coin flip.

Seahawks +1.5 over the Cardinals.
    This game should be high scoring (o48.5) but the Cards defense will struggle if Budda Baker can't go. Lean Seattle.

Bucs -3 over the Rams
    Defensive battle here. Rams offense looks lost. Brady at home.

Chiefs -12.5 over the Titans
    Andy Reid is gold off of the bye. It's a lot of points to give up but I think they run away with it in the 2nd half.

Ravens -2.5 over the Saints
    Another low scoring game. Tough to go against the Saints at home but I like Baltimore to squeak this one out.

Good Luck everyone!

FADE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.

Week 9

5-4-3

Which I guess is ok?

YTD
    61-69-7

I got the Ravens -2.5 tonight

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.

Ravens come through with a big win to push me to 6-4-3 for the week.

YTD

62-69=7

Two early spreads that caught my eye.

Cowboys -5 over the Packers
    Green Bay is in a funk and Dallas is gaining steam. This might work it's way to 7 by game time.

Commanders +10.5 over the Eagles
    Washing is another improving team that took the Vikings to the finish line last week before losing on a last second FG. 10.5 is just too much.

Thursday Night Amazon Prime garbage game
    Falcons -3 over the Panthers.
    The return of Coradelle Patterson give the Dirty Birds that extra punch they need on offense.

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.

Week 10

0-1 Falcons lost. BLAME IT ON BIDEN!

The rest of Week 10

Bucs -2.5 over the Seahawks
    Seattle flying WAAAAAAY east for this game. Tom Brady is a big showpiece for this game in Germany. NFL isn't going to let Tom lay a turd overseas.

Chiefs -9.5 over the Jags
    I just can't see Jacksonville hanging with the Chiefs through 60 minutes, not in KC. This game might get ugly.

Giants -5.5 over the Texans.
    Home cooking keeps this game over 7.

Steelers +1.5 over the Saints
    The return of TJ Watt sparks the Steelers defense at home.

Lions +3 over the Bears
    Tough to go against Chicago at home but this Lions offense can put up some points.

Dolphins -3.5 over the Browns
    I hate the number but Dolphins with Tua are starting to click.

Bills -3 over the Vikings
    Bills defense finds a way to get it done. Not overly confident with Cousins on the road.

Titans -2.5 over the Broncos
    No Tannehill? This is a coin flip so the Home team it is. Should be a low scoring snoozefest.

Raiders -4.5 over the Colts
    Both teams suck but the Raiders need this one at home a lot more. Jeff Saturday isn't even a coach but they give him the Head Coach job? WTF! They're playing for a higher draft pick.

Cardinals +3 over the Rams
    Kyle Murray should propel them to an outright win. Rams with a season long SB hangover.

Cowboys -4.5 over the Packers
    That defense will be all over Rodgers all goddamn day.

Chargers +7.5 over the 49ers
    That's just too much for an important division game. Chargers are not that bad of a team.

Monday Night!
    Commanders +10.5 over the Eagles
    Washington defense is much better than they look. Eagles defense is missing the slot corner and his backup and their stud lineman who clogs the middle of that line. Watch for Curtis Samuel to have a big game. Could be an outright upset.

As always the numbers were taken from Scores and Odds website at the time of this post. Good luck everyone. FADE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.

Thanks to Buckandadime for pointing out that Chargers/Niners is NOT a division game but an interconference matchup. I still like Chargers +7.5, they're just too good to give more than a touchdown IMHO.
    Points Awarded:

Buckandadime gave klemopixx 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ELNATURAL
    ELNATURAL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9846

This guy

real deal

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.

Week 10

10-4 Outstanding if I do say so myself!

YTD
    72-73-7

Trying to go over .500 for the year this week.

Some lines stand out and I'll get the Thursday Night Amazon garbage out of the way too.

Bears +3 over the Falcons
    Justin Fields is just on fire right now. He should have no problem lighting it up indoors.

Vikings +1.5 over the Cowboys
    Another team on fire and they're a home dog? I'll take that all day.

Thursday Night Amazon Sucks Game
    Titans +3 over the Packers
    Green Bay has been up and down all year. That Cowboys win might turn them around but I see them going back to their frustrating ways. Not sure they can stop Derrick Henry.

As always these lines were taken from Scores and Odds at the time of this post.
    Good Luck!

ChuckyTheGoat

What a herculean effort. GL, klemo.

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.

1-0 in Week Eleven due to those hot/cold Packers. They're just lost.

Let's get the rest of the week done.

Ravens -13 over the Panthers
    That's a LOT to give up here. I'm so tempted to take the points but I think this is where the Ravens make that playoff push. Especially at home.

Bills -7.5 over the Browns
    The Browns have a good defense but so do the Bills. If played in that blizzard? All bets off. But in the dome in Detroit? Bills get back on track.

Eagles -6.5 over the Colts
    Birds rebound from their first loss. Look for Matt Ryan to be on his back all afternoon.

Commanders -3 over the Texans
    Washington has enough defense to keep Houston running game at bay. Heinecke looking to keep the starting job.

Patriots -3.5 over the Jets
    I love this Jets team but Belichick has had a hard on for them for years. And in Foxboro? I can't see it happening. Pats roll.

Giants -3 over the Lions
    Home field plays big here as they're able to keep up with that Lions offense. Lions D just can't stop anyone, look for Barkeley to have a big game.

Saints -2.5 over the Rams
    Both teams suck so I'm going to take the home squad. Can't overthink these shitty games. Avoid betting if at all possible.

Broncos -2.5 over the Raiders
    Same here. Who knows what's going on with Vegas? They're playing for the top draft pick, Russell Wilson gets an easy game at home.

Bengals -3.5 over the Steelers
    Everyone on the Steelers bandwagon at home. I hate having a chalky week AND dismissing the division game aspect but I can't go against Cincy with just 3.5, should be closer to a touchdown spread.

Chargers +5.5 over the Chiefs
    Chargers playing a lot better lately, could be an under pick too. (52.5) I'll take the home team and the points.

49ers -8.5 over the Cardinals
    Way too high of a spread here but with a banged up Kyler Murray possibly not playing? I'll have to go with San Fran.

It bothers me to go with all that chalk this week but it's getting to be crunch time and the cream will always rise. I have to go with my gut feeling as I have all year. Good luck everyone!

FADE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.

Week 11

8-5-1

YTD

80-78-8

Finally into the plus side!

Thanksgiving games

Lions +9.5 over the Bills
    I can't go against the Lions on Thanksgiving although this could go to the Bills in an ugly way. Too many points for a team that can light up the scoreboard. The over 54.5 is a better bet because this is going to be a track meet.

Cowboys -9.5 over the Giants
    The Boys will try to run up the score as payback for that loss in the Meadowlands.

Vikings -2.5 over the Pats
    Minnesota needs this game to rebound from that ass whooping from Dallas. Under 42.5 comes into play here.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.

Week 12 (sorry not eleven as stated in the earlier post)

2-1 because of that sneaky Giants backdoor cover. But it's all part of the game! The idea is to WIN, not complain about shit that happens every damn week. I should have seen that one coming (as did others on this site).

Let's get to it!

Ravens -3.5 over the Jags
    Jags improving, coming off the bye and at home but the Ravens are CLEARLY the better team. It's time for Lamar Jackson to pick it up and convincingly win this game. I'm going against the trend here and say Baltimore finally gets it together.

Panthers +1.5 over the Broncos
    Carolina one of many teams going with a QB switch this week, pair that with home cooking and I see them squeaking this one out.

Commanders -4 over the Falcons
    Washington is the hotter team right now and they're at home although I hate giving 4 to the dirty birds. Heinecke gets it done!

Buccaneers -3.5 over the Browns
    Tom Brady gearing up for his last run for a ring. Coming off the bye is the extra advantage this team needs to get past this game on the road.

Bengals -2.5 over the Titans
    Titans a home dog with a better record? I'm listening to what the line is telling me.

Dolphins -14 over the Titans
    Tua vs Kyle Allen making his first start of the season? In Miami? This should be a blowout.

Jets -6 over the Bears
    Jets change QB while Justin Fields wants to play injured? They're 3-8 for Christ's sakes! I say the Jets defense goes right after him and make him regret trying to play. Tough game to cap when you don't know what's going on, I'll take the better team at home.

Seahawks -3.5 over the Raiders
    Raiders are a goddamn mess while Seattle comes off a bye. Geno Smith should have a field day.

Chargers -3 over the Cardinals
    San Diego is clearly the better team and starting to get healthy. AZ is always a threat with Kyler Murray but I don't see it here.

Rams +15.5 over the Chiefs
    I know the Rams are changing QB but that spread is just too much, not with that defense for LA. I just can't give up 15.5.

49ers -8.5 over the Saints
    SF is starting to click but the Saints defense is legit. I say the Niners get the job done at home.

Packers +6.5 over the Eagles
    Green Bay with its back to the wall here finds a way to stay close while Philly tries to get that offense back on track. Eagles need to run the ball consistently but I'm not sure they game plan for it. Close game.

Steelers +2.5 over the Colts
    TJ Watt will be all over Matt Ryan in this one while Kenny Pickett slowly gets better. A stinker of a MNF contest.

As always the spreads were taken from Scores & Odds at the time of this post. Good luck everyone! Go Birds!

FADE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.

Week 12
    9-7

YTD

89-85-8

Another positive week!

We roll onto Week lucky 13!

Thursday Night Amazon Bullshit
    Bills -4 over the Patriots
    New England has the defense to limit that Bills offense but I'm not sure they can score enough to keep it under a touchdown. I also like the under (43.5)

The only early line that stands out for me is

Cowboys -10.5 over the Colts
    Indy couldn't even beat the Steelers at HOME! Now they're going into Dallas? Should be an easy double digit win for the Cowgirls.

The rest of it I'll post on Friday or Saturday.

Good luck everyone!

ChuckyTheGoat

Wow, nice run, Klemo. Into the + zone.

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Wow, nice run, Klemo. Into the + zone.
    It hasn't been easy. There are some teams (Raiders) where you have no idea what the heck they're doing each week. Plus this is the time of year where injuries are a major factor and struggling teams are yanking QB's. Most of the lines have been pretty accurate too, Each week we're winning and losing games by a single point at the last minute.

Why the Packers don't bench Aaron Rodgers and go with Jordan Love is beyond me. He obviously gave them a spark on Sunday night, they're not keep Rodgers after this year, Aaron has a broken thumb and they're 4-8 for Chrissakes! It's ridiculous.

ChuckyTheGoat

Klemo, you're right. The lines are incredibly sharp.

Even when you think you're on the right side, you have to sweat the late score. Off the top of my head, I can only think of one 2022 play where I was right and felt comfortable the whole way.

That was CIN -6 vs Atl. And that's the game where Burrow was threatening to break the Lg record for pass yds.

ChuckyTheGoat

There has to be something about Rodgers not sitting out. Yes, I've heard that thrown out there. Why not sit Rodgers with a LEGITIMATE injury...so you can see how Love looks?

That has to be good for business. Chance to see if Love can play. Chance to set up the offseason moves.

Only thing I can think of is that the Packer fanbase is restless. They want to see more out of this guy (Rodgers) for the $$ they're paying him.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Rodgers is playing this week

Guy will never let someone else get a chance

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.

It has to be about Aaron Rodgers and his 'Legacy" or some selfish shit like that. I think he's lost that team. Whatever. Send the stoner home.

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.

Well here we with the rest of Week 13. I got a nice start from the Bills when they mushed the Pats in Foxboro.
    A LOT of really good games this week starting with...

Jets +3 over the Vikings
    This Jets defense is damn good but it'll come down to wether Mike White can make this game competetive. I like what I saw last week, if he can handle that pass rush then he shouldn't have a problem with the Vikings secondary. I'm going with the upset here.

Ravens -9.5 over the Broncos
    Denver is absolute garbage but Baltimore is horrible with these big spreads. I hate giving up that much but I just can't back a Russell Wilson offense right now. Ravens are a candidate for a Wild Card weekend loss already, the offense constantly underperforms.

Falcons +1 over the Steelers
    Atlanta is a home dog against a team with a short week. Both teams can be scrappy but both are inconsistent. I'll go with the home dog.

Titans +4.5 over the Eagles
    Great matchup between two teams that just love to run the ball. I can't see either team winning a blowout so 4.5 points looms large here. Should be a dirty nasty game.

Lions -1 over the Jaguars
    The over (51.5) is the play here playing inside a dome. Great game if you love offense, you know Red Zone will have this on all day. Both these teams have a bright future. I'll go with the home team.

Commanders -1.5 over the Giants
    Washington is on a tear right now but these NFC East games are always brutal. I'll go with that Commanders defense winning this one.

Browns -7 over the Texans
    You just know that Desean Watson will light it up against his old team.

Packers -3.5 over the Bears
    Even if Rodgers doesn't play I think Jordan Love can lead this team. Justin Fields should rest and prepare for 2023 but you know how the Bears are.

Rams +7 over the Seahawks
    Tough number for Seattle as I can't see them lighting up that Rams defense in LA.

Dolphins +3.5 over the Niners
    Another great matchup where I can't see SF pulling away from Miami with that offense. This will go to the wire so 3.5 looms big.

Chargers +2.5 over the Raiders
    Raiders are red hot and the Chargers are fighting for a playoff spot. San Diego has the better team overall. Another great game. Toss a coin.

Bengals +2.5 over the Chiefs
    Game of the week! Whoever has the ball last will win. I'll take the points.

Buccaneers -3.5 over the Saints
    Two losing teams fighting for the division lead. The Saints miserable offense is the difference here. all these great games this week and this one gets Monday Night? Pathetic.

Good Luck everyone!

FADE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

GO BIRDS!

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.

Week 13
    7-8

YTD

96-93-8

Rough week, especially with teams that I cannot trust which are Baltimore, San Diego and Tampa Bay. There's no way you can take these teams as a favorite.

As for Week 14?

Thursday Night Amazon Prime Sucks Balls Game
    Raiders -6 over the Rams
    Vegas is red hot and the Rams just signed Baker Mayfield. Even if he doesn't play the Rams deserve to lose just for picking up that loser.

As for early lines?
    Giants +6.5 over the Eagles
    Throw out all the stats in an NFC East battle. Giants will try to copy Washington's strategy. Stretch out drives, run the ball, shorten the game. This will be smash mouth football.

Bengals -6.5 over the Browns
    Cinncinnati is on fire, another division game but I'm not sure Desean Watson has his shit together.

Chiefs -9 over the Broncos
    Mahomes will light it up, Wilson will not.

The rest I will pick on Saturday.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.

0-1 in Week 14 due to Baker Fukkin Mayfield figuring out how to throw in that last 10 minutes of the game.

Onto the rest of this mess.

Vikings +1.5 over the Lions
    What am I missing here? 10-2 dog vs a 5-7 home team? Vikings should win outright.

Jets +10 over the Bills
    That's too many points to give a team with a good defense. No way.

Ravens +1.5 over the Steelers
    Can Baltimore really be this bad? Maybe a mediocre Pittsburgh team is the solution. Tyler can't do much worse than Lamar Jackson at this point.

Titans -3.5 over the Jags
    Titans play better at home, Jacksonville is improving, both trying to recover from an ass whooping last week. I like Tennessee.

Texans +17.5 over the Cowboys
    You have to take the +17.5 and hope for a backdoor cover.

Seahawks -4.5 over the Panthers
    Seattle at home against a pesky Carolina team. Though this over a lot but I have to go with Geno Smith lighting it up.

Buccaneers +3.5 over the 49ers
    Brady vs Purdy's first NFL start. I just have to lean towards the old man but San Fran is definitely the better team.

Chargers +3.5 over the Dolphins
    Miami's second west coast game in a row. I'll take the home dog.

Patriots -1.5 over the Cardinals
    I'll go with Belichick team in December.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! FADE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.

A pathetic 6-7 for week 14.
    Brady should have stayed retired.

YTD
    102-100-8

Let's get Week 15 on the books

Thursday Night Amazon Sucks Game
    49ers -3 over the Seahawks
    Purdy does enough to keep this team rolling. I'm not sure Geno Smith can get past that defense, even at home.

Saturday Games?
    We're playing on Saturday already?

Vikings -4.5 over the Colts
    Minnesota needs to rebound after getting spanked by the Lions last week. This team is most likely to get a wildcard exit in the playoffs.

Browns -2.5 over the Ravens
    I'm not sure I can trust the Ravens in a big road game without Lamar Jackson. And Huntley in concussion protocol? I can't pull the trigger here.

Bills -7 over the Dolphins
    Classic division matchup with a warm weather team going into cold weather at night. It won't be pretty.

Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!
    I'm on a roll so let's get it done.

Saints -4.5 over the Falcons
    Two inconsistent division teams coming off a bye. ATL is 3-7 ATS in the last 10 games with Saints

Lions -1 over the Jets
    I gotta go with the hot team here. Mike White got beat up last week so no telling how he comes out looking.

Chiefs -14 over the Texans
    Texans played over their heads last week and the Chiefs looked weak against the Broncos. I think things go back to normal this week.

Eagles -9 over the Bears
    Philly is just a steamroller right now. The only way this bet goes wrong is on a late backdoor cover.

Panthers -2.5 over the Steelers
    If Trubisky is at QB this is an easy call. Not sure Pickett gets thru concussion protocol. Panthers are one of those teams that have momentum.

Jags +4.5 over the Cowboys
    Trevor Lawrence looked good last week and maybe the Cowboys are looking ahead to Christmas Eve against the Eagles. Just a hunch here.

Broncos -2.5 over the Cardinals
    Russell Wilson looked more like his old self and the Cards are on a short week without Kyler Murray.

Patriots +1 over the Raiders
    I like Belichick to find a way past this pesky but uneven Raiders team.

Chargers -3 over the Titans
    Two teams going in different directions. Chargers with an impressive win while the Titans got spanked by the Jags at home.

Bengals -3.5 over the Bucs
    Same situation here. Brady is done. Cincy is hitting stride.

Giants +4.5 over the Commanders
    I like Washington to win this but +4.5 is a nice number to have. This should go to the wire.

Packers -6.5 over the Rams
    Baker Mayfield in the cold of Lambeau? I don't care if he led a comeback over the Raiders, the Packers defense is better.

As always the lines were taken from Scores & Odds at the moment of this post. Good Luck everyone and FADE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

GO BIRDS!

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.

8-7-1 for Week 15

YTD 110-107-9

Thursday Night Fukk Amazon game

Jets +1.5 over the Jags
    Home field, cold night game. The better defense should be the edge. For once a good Thursday game!

Heading to Nashville for the Holidays so I'll pick everything for Week 16 now.

Vikings -3.5 over the Giants
    Two teams that are impossible to figure out in spread bets. Vikings have the edge over that Giants secondary plus home field.

Browns -3 over the Saints
    Saints aren't the same team away from the Dome. Cold weather is gonna be a factor this weekend.

Lions -2.5 over the Panthers
    Lions can put up the points although it's the second road game against a good defense. A line under 3 makes me like Detroit.

Bengals -3.5 over the Patroits
    Burrows is hot enough to get them through the cold of Foxboro although this has all the looks of a Belichick revenge game.

Bills -8.5 over the Bears
    I hate this spread for a nasty cold weather game but the Bills need this game if they want to clinch home field. Last week's back door cover still haunts me.

Titans -6.5 over the Texans
    Under the touchdown spread at home? I'm im! Texans continue to play well but I'm going against the grain here.

Seahawks +9.5 over the Chiefs
    Too many points although Seattle has faded in recent weeks.

Ravens -7.5 over the Falcons
    Ravens have the league's best running game and it will come in handy in the cold of Baltimore. Dome team outside? Fade.

49ers -7.5 over the Commanders
    Curious to see how Purdy handles this defense because they'll bring some heat. If Wentz plays? Niners by double digits.

Cowboys -6 over the Eagles
    Eagles playing it safe by keeping Hurts out. Cowboys will blitz Minshew and force mistakes although they'll pound the rock often. This time it'll be the Eagles using the run to shorten the game. If the line goes over 7 I'd go with Philly but as of right now?

Steelers -2.5 over the Raiders
    It's funny calling the Raiders a dome team but it is what it is. Steelers with the home field advantage.

Packers +5.5 over the Dolphins
    Too many points for a Packers team that can still put up points and play good defense.

Broncos -1.5 over the Rams
    I can't see Baker Mayfield torching this defense. But then again I can't see Russell Wilson doing anything either. Take the under (35.5)

Bucs -6 over the Cardinals
    Brady is toast but he's got enough left to beat a Cards team without Kyler Murray.

Chargers -3.5 over the Colts
    Indy needs a real head coach. Until then they're just guessing.

Merry Christmas everyone!
    FADE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
    GO BIRDS!

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.

A pathetic 7-8-1 for Week 16

No matter what I do, I can't scrape above that .500 level on a weekly basis.

YTD 117-115-10

Trying to finish strong the last two weeks, here we go!

Thursday Night amazon sucks game
    Cowboys -12.5 over the Titans
    Cowboys might have a letdown after that big Christmas Eve win but I don't see it. Titans are struggling.

Bucs -3 over the Panthers
    Carolina trying for the upset as they attempt to get in the playoffs in the worst division in the NFL. But Brady gets it done again.

Commanders -1.5 over the Browns
    Cleveland is garbage, Washington can at least put up a few points.

Eagles -6 over the Saints
    Philly is determined to win this one to clinch home field throughout the playoffs.

Falcons -3 over the Cardinals
    Arizona has nothing to play for, just going through the motions.

Jags -4.5 over the Texans
    Jacksonville looking for a division title, they should have their foot on the gas the entire game.

Bears +5.5 over the Lions
    Fields is still playing. Why? I have no idea but he can singlehandedly keep the Bears in this game.

Pats -3 over the Dolphins
    Bridgewater at the helm? No way he gets past that defense.

Chiefs -12.5 over the Broncos
    Denver has quit on offense. Maybe the new coach gives them a spark? Not unless he plays QB too. Chiefs roll!

Giants -5.5 over the Colts
    This may be closer than I expect with Big Dick Nick throwing the ball but the Colts looked like they packed it in on Monday Night.

Seahawks +1.5 over the Jets
    Tough road game for the Jets even though they get Mike White back. Both of these teams should be in the playoffs... NEXT YEAR!

49ers -10 over the Raiders
    Carr is done and so are the silver and black. Niners should roll.

Vikings +3 over the Packers
    Minnesota with something to prove as they knock Green Bay out of the playoffs.

Rams +6.5 over the Chargers
    Battle of LA should go to the dog with the Chargers already clinched.

Ravens -2.5 over the Steelers
    I can't believe I'm taking baltimore but they need this one bad.

Bengals +1.5 over the Bills
    Best game of the week, both QB's should put on a show. I'll go with the home dog.

There's no use in overthinking when it's Week 17, good luck everyone!

FADE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.

Horrible!

5-10 this weekend...so far!

First 123 Last