TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Do you need Peacock, Paramount+ and Amazon Prime to watch NFL now?

+ cable TV?

Or am I missing something?

Amazon Prime has Thursday Night Football weeks
    2 through 11 and 13 through 17.

And there are a lot of games on Peacock and Paramount +

newton0038
    Update your status
    newton0038's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1935

Blackbolt.ga
    Streameast.xyz

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

no idea

no tv right now

Hugh Madbrough
    Hugh Madbrough's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 228

I'm guessing the CBS games will be on Paramount and the NBC games on Peacock. So they can now have people pay for the games and if you want an out of market game, sunday ticket for $75/month or $300 one time.

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Madbrough View Post
    I'm guessing the CBS games will be on Paramount and the NBC games on Peacock. So they can now have people pay for the games and if you want an out of market game, sunday ticket for $75/month or $300 one time.
    Their creativity never sleeps................

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Call directv and tell them you want to cancel, they have been giving 25% off the ticket

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

Its on nbc tonight

Hugh Madbrough

Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe_Word View Post
    Their creativity never sleeps................
    Yes, sir. Look at baseball. They blackout the local games. And now have games on AppleTV, so they won't show those games and the games on YouTube on Extra Innings. WNBA and their app would not show games being televised on ESPN+ for a while but now they got rid of the app.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Guy is right about Amazon prime, but I don’t see any games on the other channels. Maybe pregame shows or dumb shit like that.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

soon you will need the exact same for Sunday ticket. "big rodge" is the #1 pimp and the Nfl is his hooker
    I have the highest speed internet i can get, and streaming shit on peacock still sucks. pixelates all the time, stops mid stream, sucks

stake1

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    Its on nbc tonight
    one-and-done. After tonight its Al Michaels and Herby on amazon every Thurs.
    In addition, Nfl "tnf" will be streamed only on amazon for the next eleven years!

stake1

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Call directv and tell them you want to cancel, they have been giving 25% off the ticket
    really sucks this is their "swan song". god bless this man for inventing it:

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

thank god for NFL Redzone on Sundays

as for Thurs night games not being on regular tv, that sucks. alienating a whole demographic of people.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    25% off? LOL

How about FREE

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    25% off? LOL

How about FREE
    Good luck with that dumbass, we all aren’t broke scammers who want everything for free

Imagine Illinois losing to IU

Amazing
    Points Awarded:

stake1 gave kidcudi92 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stake1, and las8

Hugh Madbrough

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    soon you will need the exact same for Sunday ticket. "big rodge" is the #1 pimp and the Nfl is his hooker
    I have the highest speed internet i can get, and streaming shit on peacock still sucks. pixelates all the time, stops mid stream, sucks
    I have that issue with ESPN+. They are squeezing every last cent. I just found out last night that Amazon has this Japanese app that has all of the Yomiuri Giants replays, it's only $4. Wish they had one for Hanshin Tigers.

stake1

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Madbrough View Post
    I have that issue with ESPN+. They are squeezing every last cent. I just found out last night that Amazon has this Japanese app that has all of the Yomiuri Giants replays, it's only $4. Wish they had one for Hanshin Tigers.
    oh yeah, i have that happen with Ncaa mens hoops games too. watching a nail biter, and then the damn thing freezes. stream comes back and i find out i lost
    things are off the rails with sports coverage. espn losing the big ten conference to fox, cbs and nbc. yet they want Espn+ money and more for this. more for that

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post
    + cable TV?

Or am I missing something?

Amazon Prime has Thursday Night Football weeks
    2 through 11 and 13 through 17.

And there are a lot of games on Peacock and Paramount +
    People still have cable tv?

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1470

Definitely need peacock and paramount plus for soccer

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Stream EVERYTHING for $20 a month.

Cable / DirecTV

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Go to a bar and watch every game for free….we’ll just buy lunch and a beer

magpie878
    magpie878's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7049

I p t v

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GunShard, and stake1

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

There's a few things you can do.... there's some type of deal (internet based) only... with Sunday Ticket. It's $29.99 a month... you can only watch from your laptop or PC. Google it to find out more information.

Also... I've been with DirecTV for the last 15 out of 16 years.... I've had the NFL Sunday Ticket Free the last 8 years straight... (Already including this year.) The best way to get it free... Call the normal customer service number... when they ask why are you calling... say Cancel Service. They ask... are you moving?? You say No!!! Then they transfer the call to the retention department. Trust me... they don't want to lose you as a customer... make something up.... say money is tight right now... I'm a huge football fan... and Xfinity is offering free NFL Red Zone.... for new subscribers... Like I said... make up anything. 90% of the time they will turn Sunday Ticket on for you 100% free. If you can't get that person to budge... just hang up.... and call 2 hours later... and do the same thing. Someone will turn it on for you for free.

jjgold

It’s so complicated now it’s unbelievable, if I can’t see it I can’t see it I could care less there’s more to life than watching a football game

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

i want to be able to flick and turn it on. i don't like having to load up an app for sports. maybe i will get used to it but it has not happened yet.

i keep verizon fios so i can flick and be reminded of something i want to see. if i did not i would end up watching the same things over and over on the streaming services.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    There's a few things you can do.... there's some type of deal (internet based) only... with Sunday Ticket. It's $29.99 a month... you can only watch from your laptop or PC. Google it to find out more information.

Also... I've been with DirecTV for the last 15 out of 16 years.... I've had the NFL Sunday Ticket Free the last 8 years straight... (Already including this year.) The best way to get it free... Call the normal customer service number... when they ask why are you calling... say Cancel Service. They ask... are you moving?? You say No!!! Then they transfer the call to the retention department. Trust me... they don't want to lose you as a customer... make something up.... say money is tight right now... I'm a huge football fan... and Xfinity is offering free NFL Red Zone.... for new subscribers... Like I said... make up anything. 90% of the time they will turn Sunday Ticket on for you 100% free. If you can't get that person to budge... just hang up.... and call 2 hours later... and do the same thing. Someone will turn it on for you for free.
    Yea, you can get almost anything free if you get the right person. Good advice

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

There is college football on Thursday. No need to watch NFL on Bezos.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

It's the same thing except streaming adds to already broadcasting networks, and Thursday Night shifts
    to Amazon Prime but it's also broadcast live locally on both teams home geographic.
    NFL Network retains the London games and some Saturday playoffs.

Thursday Night was always passable to me, although I use my sister's login if I want to.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Yeah I'm not getting Amazon Prime for 1 game a week. I have the rest of this shit. There's no way that can do better numbers than a game on Fox.

Str8Mush4Life
    Str8Mush4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6139

Hope not, because then OldBill might have to unwrap the foil around his TV antennas and wrap it around his Gateway computer instead......

Hugh Madbrough

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    i want to be able to flick and turn it on. i don't like having to load up an app for sports. maybe i will get used to it but it has not happened yet.

i keep verizon fios so i can flick and be reminded of something i want to see. if i did not i would end up watching the same things over and over on the streaming services.
    Can't wait till you have to change apps in between games. 1st Quarter Fox, 2nd Quarter CBS, 3rd Quarter Prime, 4th Quarter Telemundo

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    Yeah I'm not getting Amazon Prime for 1 game a week. I have the rest of this shit. There's no way that can do better numbers than a game on Fox.
    I have a side hustle, plus I work remote now and will work from home until I retire (It's the way to go if you ask me)
    I'm in I/T, I need parts sometimes for my laptop and desktop, plus for others that call me for computer help so I rely on Amazon Prime for next day express delivery, I pay $6.99 monthly for that Prime service, I did my homework, I checked out WB Mason, Office Depot, all of them, Amazon Prime by far blows them all away, plus their website does sell all the IT geek hardware I need.

My wife is a pop culture princess, she loves to stream, I pay an additional charge ($6.99 again) for all the Prime Video content for her (and me, they have an extensive library of really good shit to watch, long story short, which I'm not capable of doing being brevity has never been my forte, I pay Amazon 14 bucks a month for all of that, and that's a great value.

Having said all that, I can't believe I've been a Prime member for 20 years (almost) since 2004, I know how they operate, I bet you within the week Amazon will offer something like a 1.99 promo just for TNF only, or something along those lines, they always do shit like that.

Or you can call them, and good luck with all that since getting a live CSR human over there is like a two hour wait, or you can go to Amazon's website and communicate with them from there.

Point being there's ways to get Prime Video for a couple of bucks a month for football season, but Amazon is not going to drop that promo in your lap, you're going to have make a couple of calls or emails.

Next Thursday nights game I want to see, as a matter of fact I just checked the TNF schedule the only real crap game is Week 10 (Panthers/Dirty Birds) which I can do without, the TNF schedule isn't that bad, it's not elite package but not horseshit wither.

If you can get it from Prime Video of five bucks or less, I'd buy it, but not much more I'd pay if I didn't have it already.

jjgold

Pick up a nice book and educate yourselves a lot of narrow minded people here

SlickFazzer
    SlickFazzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2923

If you are classified as a pro gambler on your taxes you may be able to write alot of this off.

12 Last