WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo
    WireWire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32027

Free tip....

ALWAYS fade Kyrgios after he beats Medvedev, take the spread for his opponent.
    Points Awarded:

trytrytry gave WireWire 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

You post this AFTER he goes down 2 sets to 1???

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    You post this AFTER he goes down 2 sets to 1???
    Keep that one in the memory bank, He always comes out flat after he plays him, I tweeted about it and bet it i don't get on here too often anymore until they bring points back also there is not really any good threads most of it is high schoolish shit.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by WireWire View Post
    Keep that one in the memory bank, He always comes out flat after he plays him, I tweeted about it and bet it i don't get on here too often anymore until they bring points back also there is not really any good threads most of it is high schoolish shit.
    Kyrgios is 4-1 against Medvedev including this US Open. So let's look at the 3 other times he beat him. The first time was 2019 Rome he was DQ'd for being a dick. He was tied with Ruud 1 set a piece when he when off the rails. The second time he beat Medvedev for the championship at the Washington open, so he obviously didn't play anyone after hoisting a trophy. The 3rd time and final time (ATP Masters 1000 Canada 2022), he beat Alex Minaur in straight sets right after beating Madvedev. So I'm not seeing him playing poorly EVER after beating Daniil???

That said, he's going to a 5th set now against a very game Khachanov. A loss here is not some wild herring.

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Kyrgios is 4-1 against Medvedev including this US Open. So let's look at the 3 other times he beat him. The first time was 2019 Rome he was DQ'd for being a dick. He was tied with Ruud 1 set a piece when he when off the rails. The second time he beat Medvedev for the championship at the Washington open, so he obviously didn't play anyone after hoisting a trophy. The 3rd time and final time (ATP Masters 1000 Canada 2022), he beat Alex Minaur in straight sets right after beating Madvedev. So I'm not seeing him playing poorly EVER after beating Daniil???

That said, he's going to a 5th set now against a very game Khachanov. A loss here is not some wild herring.
    1st set i should have said

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Great tip

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

great work here.